The shooting in CO. Whats your thoughts?

Search this Thread

Old 07-22-2012, 10:44 PM
TT-TECH Veteran

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts

I don't think its internet tough guy talk, but rather people being disturbed about the events and getting a little riled up! And it was already said that its hard to know exactly how your going to react when its the first time anyone to have been in that situation! But I do believe if someone had a fire arm they would have tried to protect himself and everyone around him etc... Which the out come might have been a little different. Although with a supprise attack like that, there was going to be injuries and probably death involved before anyone would have even had a chance to return fire etc... Maybe not as much is all I think most are saying. But the video is VERY disturbing if any of you watch it as well!
Old 07-23-2012, 05:44 AM
TECH Enthusiast

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Originally Posted by Ws6kid.
This video is very disturbing.
I just turned 20 so CHL isn't with in my grasp yet. But I'm most definitely going to start looking up information about firearms. And as soon as i turn 21 I will start to purchase firearms. I will be loaded and I will have plenty of Ammunition.

I just hope by the time i turn 21 americans can still purchase firearms. =/.

And for what happened in colorado. Was a total *****. If i had a chance to give this son of a *itch a piece of my medicine. He would be severally injured. My prayers go out to those who died and there families.

And my prayers especially go out to that man who jumped in the line of fire to protect his girlfriend. In my opinion that was a very honorable thing to do.

You can buy rifles and shotguns now. You can also own a pistol at your age, just have to have someone give it as a gift.

Quick Reply: The shooting in CO. Whats your thoughts?