New Sponsor

Search this Thread

Old 09-22-2012, 08:01 AM
Banned

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Originally Posted by CHADsterss
Question: if the shop agreed to let you have your mechanic come look at the engine himself why didn't you let him? It seems to me that you went ahead and bought the engine without letting him look at it. I'm not taking sides or anything I'm just trying to point something out. Also, if they agreed to let you bring it back if you had any problems with it why didn't you just bring it to them and leave it on their door step demanding that your money is to be refunded? Then you should have made this into a legal matter so you could get all of your money back.
I brought the shortblock straight from their shop to joes. When joe told me it was bad, i called chris and tried to bring it back. How many shops let you take an engine without paying for it first? I made the mistake of thinking chris was honest when he gave me his word that if there were any issues, i could bring it back.

Its hard to bring something back to a shop that closed a few days after i picked it up.
Old 09-22-2012, 08:07 AM
Banned

They didnt agree to let joe come look at it, they agreed to take it back if it wasnt good. Joe was working at kennedale transmission at the time, and working at his own shop. He was too busy to come to them.
Old 09-22-2012, 08:31 AM
Banned

This is the post that got me started. I took coltens word that the shop that screwed me wasnt the same one he ran. How did someone else know about it? I dont know this guy, never met him in my life. How does he know about the engine that was sold to me? Oh yea, lsxp has started screwing their friends, so they are coming clean.

Originally Posted by onefastjd
Well, looks like your new sponsor is already out of business, or they moved and haven't told anyone where they moved!
There old shop in Alvarado is empty and the land lord is left with a broken lease, and a dirty shop to clean up.
Hey, Redneck,
Those are the guy's that screwed you over, it was just Chris back then, now it's Chris and Colten now. So I guess you could say that Colten told you the truth that it wasn't him, but It is the SAME COMPANY........

If you need to know where there at just ask, I'm sure they will tell you.....
The scum on this site will support criminals as long as they are sponsors. At least as a christian, i know scum like this chris guy will get what is coming to them when they die. And the scum that support them.
Old 09-22-2012, 08:39 AM
On The Tree

Trolls back. I keep reading the we are not engine builders so in fact we are parts changers and prob still dont do our own tunes (Dustin main st customs). I have met both when they worked for said tuners shop in mainsfeild collten was nice guy that chris just looked *******. thats my 2pennies. And before you say **** about engine building except for the machining I do all my own work ie trans,motors,diffs. F-ing parts changers I think that you should atleast try to make part of it rite with the fuked08 mtr.
Old 09-22-2012, 09:48 AM
TECH Apprentice

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

I see. The way you were saying it seemed that they agreed to let him come to the shop and look at it.
Old 09-22-2012, 10:04 AM
Banned

Originally Posted by CHADsterss
I see. The way you were saying it seemed that they agreed to let him come to the shop and look at it.
No, i said that i bought the engine with the agreement that i would bring it straight to joe for him to inspect. If there were any problems, they would take it back and give me a refund. I took it straight from their shop to joes shop. When he said it was trash, i called chris up and was told "its your problem now ******" and was hung up on. When i called back, i was told i would be shot on site if i came near their shop. Just another top quality ls1tech sponsor huh.
Old 09-22-2012, 12:04 PM
Site Sponsor

If you weren't full of lies, I would have the respect for you and be somewhat willing to try my best to make it right. But when you get on here and treat me and the business like you are, saying that I threatened to shoot you, saying I cussed you on the phone, I know the truth and that's all I need to know. You my friend, are the one that has said something about shooting me in the beginning of this post, I have the proof to backup my accusations.
Old 09-22-2012, 12:06 PM
Site Sponsor

And as for the guy you quoted named onefastjd, he's no friend, just the owner of pro1 autosports. All he had to do was read this thread to know what's going on.
Old 09-22-2012, 12:28 PM
Site Sponsor

Originally Posted by pkozera
Trolls back. I keep reading the we are not engine builders so in fact we are parts changers and prob still dont do our own tunes (Dustin main st customs). I have met both when they worked for said tuners shop in mainsfeild collten was nice guy that chris just looked *******. thats my 2pennies. And before you say **** about engine building except for the machining I do all my own work ie trans,motors,diffs. F-ing parts changers I think that you should atleast try to make part of it rite with the fuked08 mtr.
It's funny you say that, because not too long ago you just said the exact opposite, that Colten was the jerk and I was the nice guy. Which one is it?
Just check out this thread from a while back, http://m.modernhemi.com/forums/showt...1512824&page=2
Old 09-22-2012, 12:31 PM
Banned

Lie all you want. Get your buddy chris to call joe again. There is no way that engine pushed anything into your shop. Period. Joe is a very good engine builder, and is very respected at the track. He doesnt lie to anyone. Unlike your scummy little shop, he has been doing this stuff for over 20 years. Ill tale his word over a crook like you any day.

Do you have the ***** to call me a lier to my face? I doubt it. Scummy little crooks like yourself like to hide behind a computer or the cops.

Oh yea, dont call me your friend. I dont consort with criminals like you.
Old 09-22-2012, 12:36 PM
Teching In

You guys still in Alvarado?? Lived here for about 8 years and idk how long y'all have been here, haven't seen this shop. Just wondering, need to my car to stop hunting for idle.
Old 09-22-2012, 01:04 PM
Site Sponsor

Originally Posted by BadxLS1
You guys still in Alvarado?? Lived here for about 8 years and idk how long y'all have been here, haven't seen this shop. Just wondering, need to my car to stop hunting for idle.
We. An get it straightened out for you. Just give us a call, 817-733-0143, or 817-449-9147
Old 09-22-2012, 04:24 PM
11 Second Club

Originally Posted by Redneck2
Thats a shop that when i find them, they better fork over 3 grand or start bleeding.
The scum on this site will support criminals as long as they are sponsors. At least as a christian, i know scum like this chris guy will get what is coming to them when they die. And the scum that support them.
Do you have the ***** to call me a lier to my face? I doubt it. Scummy little crooks like yourself like to hide behind a computer or the cops.

Oh yea, dont call me your friend. I dont consort with criminals like you.
A christian...........OK............yea........sure.

It's OK to come in here, pissed off, and try to tend to business. Everything you've posted since your primary post has been the kind of messages that make people have little faith in your credibility. There are ways to make points and have people to more or less take your side in these internet forum, however you lost this with your "3 grand or start bleeding" message.

I don't have a dog in this hunt, I'm just surfing this site, however IMHO, you're behind in this battle. The guy from LSX has posted in a proper frame of mind, while your posting threats and coming off as some punk *** gangster.

If you're going to do internet battles, you need to battle in the proper frame of mind and not make threats. There are ways to tell your side of the story and do it in a professional manner.

Lastly, maybe you're a christian, but you sure don't post like one.
Old 09-22-2012, 04:46 PM
Banned

Originally Posted by old_goat
A christian...........OK............yea........sure.

It's OK to come in here, pissed off, and try to tend to business. Everything you've posted since your primary post has been the kind of messages that make people have little faith in your credibility. There are ways to make points and have people to more or less take your side in these internet forum, however you lost this with your "3 grand or start bleeding" message.

I don't have a dog in this hunt, I'm just surfing this site, however IMHO, you're behind in this battle. The guy from LSX has posted in a proper frame of mind, while your posting threats and coming off as some punk *** gangster.

If you're going to do internet battles, you need to battle in the proper frame of mind and not make threats. There are ways to tell your side of the story and do it in a professional manner.

Lastly, maybe you're a christian, but you sure don't post like one.
Have you ever read the bible or studied the history of Christianity? Lots of violence there.

Second, after someone had 3 grand of your money for over 2 years, would you be in a good mood? Even more so when you see people saying that they dont care because they havent been screwed yet. So yea, im not in a good mood, and i hate scum like chris. Unlike most of these guys, im not hiding behind a computer. Ill meet this trash and handle this face to face if he has the *****. Face to face means we can talk it out, or settle it however he chooses.

But, i have to thank you for quoting all my posts, it made me glance over the whole thread. Rereading it makes it look like colten knew about this when he claimed he didnt. He tried to say lsx powersports never was in south arlington/mansfield, and yet they admitt it now...
Old 09-22-2012, 07:31 PM
TECH Resident

Received 13 Likes on 13 Posts

Have you ever read the bible or studied the history of Christianity? Lots of violence there.

Second, after someone had 3 grand of your money for over 2 years, would you be in a good mood? Even more so when you see people saying that they dont care because they havent been screwed yet. So yea, im not in a good mood, and i hate scum like chris. Unlike most of these guys, im not hiding behind a computer. Ill meet this trash and handle this face to face if he has the *****. Face to face means we can talk it out, or settle it however he chooses.

But, i have to thank you for quoting all my posts, it made me glance over the whole thread. Rereading it makes it look like colten knew about this when he claimed he didnt. He tried to say lsx powersports never was in south arlington/mansfield, and yet they admitt it now...
BAHAHAHAHA I'm waiting for MavrikT/A to see the bolt part of that post.

But dude, the goat dude above your post is basically telling you exactly what I was. Calm the **** down and try again
Old 09-22-2012, 08:00 PM
Banned

Ever hears of the crusades? Hundreds of thousands killed because they werent christians. How many holy wars have there been? LOL at anyone who thinks christians arent violent.

Im actualy pretty calm. Like i said in my last post, ill meet chris and talk man to man. Talk and thats it if he can watch his mouth. Call me a liar and i will will get violent quick though. Ive always stood by my word. Anyone who knows me knows i tell the truth. I was raised that if your telling the truth and you just take it when someone calls you a liar, you probably are. Im not in any way telling anything but the truth. If you dont stand by your word, you arent much of a man.
Old 09-22-2012, 08:33 PM
TECH Enthusiast

Redneck why dont you go down to mansfield and give him a warm redneck welcome. Instead of being a keyboard warrior, because your starting to look like a choad. Its no one fault but your own. If you would of taken the TEN extra seconds to spin the motor before you paid 3k you wouldnt be in this

ReDnEcK PiCkLe. GeT Er DoNe!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Old 09-22-2012, 08:52 PM
Banned

He wont tell me where he lives, and apparently the shop is closed. And, if he is the ***** i think he is, all he would do is call the cops and hide. Ive offered several times to meet and settle this face to face. We can meet somewhere public of he's scared. Im a pretty calm guy, and would much rather not have a computer between us. Ive made the offer several times, but he wont reply to it. Since everyone thinks im foaming at the mouth mad, im guessing the tone i read my posts in is different than what yall are reading it as.

Really, im sitting here, sipping a good scotch, reading a good book and occasionaly checking my email on the phone.
Old 09-22-2012, 09:12 PM
TECH Enthusiast

Sip the scotch for me burgendy
Old 09-22-2012, 11:06 PM
Staging Lane

Originally Posted by FasTimeSS
Sip the scotch for me burgendy

Quick Reply: New Sponsor