wat is up with the chick fila

Search this Thread

Old 08-08-2012, 10:51 PM
TECH Resident

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts

Originally Posted by -Ross-
You want to talk "hypocritical"? Religous people are taught not to judge, yet the majority of them are the most judgmental people on earth.
Very true. One reason why I don't really dedicate myself to one particular church or religion.

I don't care if the gays marry each other, I just wish they would go do it and leave everyone else alone, instead of making it into such a big deal. We don't need you to all gather together and go to disney land one day just to show your gay pride. I suppose if I went to such a public and family oriented place to show my straight pride I would be considered homophobic and who knows what else.
Old 08-08-2012, 11:03 PM
TECH Regular

Received 7 Likes on 4 Posts

Originally Posted by 05 GSXR 1XXX
I should have said " what do we Benefit from gays?" as I said earlier, far stretch but if everyone was gay humans race would die off..
1. We have the capability for artificial insemination which is actually something many lesbian mothers actually get done.
2. Gay people have been around a long, long time. Theres still too many people on earth. You will never reach a point where too many people will be homosexual that the human race will be in danger of decline. If anything we need population limits right now.
3."what do we benefit from heterosexual couples who don't have children" Should we ban them?
Old 08-08-2012, 11:23 PM
L?1
Teching In

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

L
You want to talk "hypocritical"? Religous people are taught not to judge, yet the majority of them are the most judgmental people on earth.
True, many "religious" people are judgmental, but not all.

Peoples actions don't make God invalid though, regardless how "some" act.
Old 08-09-2012, 12:01 PM
9 Second Club

I have two homosexual fellers that used to work for me. They love Chik Fila. I just asked em. They said who cares. Hmmm....maybe you're making too much of this?
Old 08-09-2012, 12:12 PM
Teching In

Originally Posted by 409CISecondGen
The third claim is bigoted.
I have just enough time right now to clue you into the fact that the "claim" you think I made wasn't actually a claim. You should learn the difference between claims, questions and facts (with supporting evidence). Only then, could you possibly be a master debater.
Old 08-09-2012, 12:37 PM
TECH Regular

Originally Posted by B04W
I have just enough time right now to clue you into the fact that the "claim" you think I made wasn't actually a claim. You should learn the difference between claims, questions and facts (with supporting evidence). Only then, could you possibly be a master debater.

So do you believe people are born gay? If so, do you think pedophiles, arsenists, etc. are also born with their preferences?
It's pretty clear what you were getting at. And it's ridiculous to equate pedophilia and arson to homosexuality.
Old 08-09-2012, 07:18 PM
9 Second Club

Originally Posted by 409CISecondGen
1. We have the capability for artificial insemination which is actually something many lesbian mothers actually get done.
2. Gay people have been around a long, long time. Theres still too many people on earth. You will never reach a point where too many people will be homosexual that the human race will be in danger of decline. If anything we need population limits right now.
3."what do we benefit from heterosexual couples who don't have children" Should we ban them?
You say we need population limits? I leave it up to the individual to decide on pro-creation. Chinese control their numbers. Perhaps Bejing may be a better location for you. Right now from all of your statements all we can infer is that you're a Gay Communist. You're not winning any fans here for sure!
Old 08-09-2012, 07:27 PM
9 Second Club

Originally Posted by chasgiv3
You say we need population limits? I leave it up to the individual to decide on pro-creation. Chinese control their numbers. Perhaps Bejing may be a better location for you. Right now from all of your statements all we can infer is that you're a Gay Communist. You're not winning any fans here for sure!
He must be related to Henry Kissinger.
Old 08-09-2012, 07:34 PM
TECH Regular

Ooooor, I'm a person who understands the first rule of economics:scarcity.

Btw, not a communist. Plenty of people believe in limiting the population of earth who aren't communist, and I don't see population controls anywhere in the definition of communism. But nice strawman, ad hommenim, and red herring all roled into one.
Old 08-09-2012, 08:12 PM
9 Second Club

If you were so worried about scarcity you'd certainly be focused on the illegals populating our country. Not on the native heterosexuals producing the next generation. Or do you call it breeders? I remember the homosexuals describing the hetero's as that. I found it funny that they would show disdain towards the process that brought them into this fine world.

I've read the Communist Manifesto and clearly breaking the grip of the family and it's values is a step towards Communism. Since you speak of control (population or otherwise) it clearly shows your propensity towards that end or at least you share the same values.

Fun fun.....
Old 08-09-2012, 08:29 PM
TECH Regular

If you were so worried about scarcity you'd certainly be focused on the illegals populating our country.

It's not about hoarding the existing resources. It's about more resources for everybody, because there's less people. Meaning children in Africa won't be dying of malnutrition.

Not on the native heterosexuals producing the next generation. Or do you call it breeders? I remember the homosexuals describing the hetero's as that. I found it funny that they would show disdain towards the process that brought them into this fine world.
I said it before, I'm heterosexual...

I've read the Communist Manifesto and clearly breaking the grip of the family and it's values is a step towards Communism. Since you speak of control (population or otherwise) it clearly shows your propensity towards that end or at least you share the same values.
lol wat? Somehow, being pro-gay marriage and thinking less people on the Earth would be a good thing means I'm a commie? Do you know what the definition of communism is? It isn't "favors population controls and gay marriage." The world isn't black and white. Take Penn Jilete, an atheist Libertarian... I'm not a communist because I happen to favor population controls. Btw, when I refer to population limits I refer to worldwide population limits, not simply U.S. The U.S. has plenty of room as it is.

Last edited by 409CISecondGen; 08-09-2012 at 08:36 PM.
Old 08-09-2012, 09:38 PM
9 Second Club

Now you're bringing up a couple of magician comedians to try to stregthen your position? That's pretty weak if you ask me. Most Hollywood types don't impress me. Next you'll be bringing up Sean Penn..ROFL.....

So you're now talking about worldwide views versus the Chick Fila of the US and the view of Gay marriage in the US? Ok so let's step out of this country and talk global.

Clearly there's nothing wrong with asking for voluntary population control for areas stricken with resources so limited that pro-creation clearly leads to suffering and subsequent death of thier offspring.

You stated that the US has plenty of room. While physical real-estate is adundant it doesn't mean that resources are. Absorbing foreigners and their needs should be done in a measured and controlled process. You're sounding more and more like a California liberal. One which will ultimately wonder why the government is failing to provide for the masses when the kitty is dry.
Old 08-09-2012, 10:41 PM
TECH Fanatic

For all of those bringing up old testament quotes, let's clarify this quickly: old testment law aka the torah (5 first books of the old testament) references are actually invalid in any argument pertaining to the actual belief sets/defining rules for christianity. As far as Dan Cathy and his statements go, I believe a consensus has already been reached here that he was well within his rights as are those who would boycott his restaurant (minus those pesky politicians).

Also I'm amazed this made it to 8 freaking pages!
Old 08-10-2012, 05:36 AM
AGH
Staging Lane

Originally Posted by I8ASaleen
As far as Dan Cathy and his statements go, I believe a consensus has already been reached here that he was well within his rights as are those who would boycott his restaurant (minus those pesky politicians).

Also I'm amazed this made it to 8 freaking pages!
here here
Old 08-10-2012, 06:08 AM
Staging Lane

Cool

Good chicken. Im not very religious but i believe in the bible its a union between man n woman. No man touching.but hot lesbians r amazing
Old 08-10-2012, 08:24 AM
TECH Junkie

Received 21 Likes on 16 Posts

Originally Posted by I8ASaleen
For all of those bringing up old testament quotes, let's clarify this quickly: old testment law aka the torah (5 first books of the old testament) references are actually invalid in any argument pertaining to the actual belief sets/defining rules for christianity.
How does that work? They change their "belief sets" as time goes by?
Old 08-10-2012, 09:06 AM
TECH Fanatic

IMO....if it was right in ANY way, they can make babies....it don't happen! If it were right put the on Hawaii and wait for them to procreate....

nothing pisses me off more then having same sex relationships, shown in public. Me, I personally can ignore it but what the **** do you tell a child???

As for chick fill-a, its personal opinion, any part of politics that would bash him for his opinions should be kicked in the nuts.
Old 08-10-2012, 09:35 AM
TECH Resident

How does that work? They change their "belief sets" as time goes by?
The old testament was a foundation for the teachings and lessons in the new testament and the commandments (gods laws) are still relevant in the new testament. The bible is a progressive revelation, skipping the old testament would make understanding the new testament difficult.
Old 08-10-2012, 09:55 AM
TECH Regular

Now you're bringing up a couple of magician comedians to try to stregthen your position? That's pretty weak if you ask me. Most Hollywood types don't impress me. Next you'll be bringing up Sean Penn..ROFL.....
I like how you completely ignore my real point and attack the fact that I used a well known person with 2 uncommon beliefs to illustrate that I don't have to be a communist if I favor population control. That's pretty weak.

You stated that the US has plenty of room. While physical real-estate is adundant it doesn't mean that resources are. Absorbing foreigners and their needs should be done in a measured and controlled process.
No ****. Where did you get that I was for completely unregulated borders? Putting words in my mouth again? Why don't you try arguing my real points instead of trying to make me take up positions that you wan't me to hmm?

I think, that with population control everyone will have adequate resources and thus you won't have very many people crossing borders because they can't feed their families at home.

You're sounding more and more like a California liberal. One which will ultimately wonder why the government is failing to provide for the masses when the kitty is dry.
Actually I'm anti-gun control and a veteran. What a typical radical liberal I am. Thanks for another ad homonym though.

Last edited by 409CISecondGen; 08-10-2012 at 11:07 AM.
Old 08-10-2012, 10:15 AM
TECH Junkie

Received 21 Likes on 16 Posts

Originally Posted by ttranssam
IMO....if it was right in ANY way, they can make babies....it don't happen! If it were right put the on Hawaii and wait for them to procreate....

Quick Reply: wat is up with the chick fila