Teching In

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

sounds like racecar issues....
Old 09-09-2012, 12:02 AM
9 Second Club

Originally Posted by ZO6ER
sounds like racecar issues....
Last time I checked I had AC/Radio and all options still in the car on the way home Friday Ill see you soon....!
Old 09-09-2012, 01:29 AM
On The Tree

Originally Posted by JMBLOWNWS6
Last time I checked I had AC/Radio and all options still in the car on the way home Friday Ill see you soon....!
Old 09-09-2012, 04:28 AM
9 Second Club

Originally Posted by winters97gt
When are you getting back into the game? Im down for a baytown trip again. The ZR1 6060 shifts like a hot knife into butter!
Old 09-09-2012, 01:27 PM
Teching In

Originally Posted by JMBLOWNWS6
Old 09-10-2012, 12:27 AM
Launching!

Originally Posted by Inspector12
Yeah those are ok results, seen alot of cars make simular power. Glad it worked out for you. I am sure Patrick is a decent tuner. But I don't think you are qualified to say if he is the "BEST" tuner. Thats just your opinion, and that is fine. I am sure Pat is glad to have a repeat customer. And even me and my no tuning *** can get a T-Rex cam to run good, and BTW that cam has been used a LOT in the Houston area and runs decent. And your not helping the OP with these little nut hugging posts. Look back and read some of the thread and you will see he's not interested in average cars. He is looking for references from high HP sources. Again we appreciate your input thanks. Next lol! Just kidding.
He's the deal, you're not Pat G.... You call it nut hugging, I call it giving props ... but if it were you getting all the props, you'd be saying "thanks" . It's nut hugging cuz it's not you .

You're right, it is my opinion he is the best, guest what...whoever you THINK is the best , is not, because "best".... no matter what it refers to, is always a matter of opinion. So you see, you don't know what's best either.

And I know what the guy who posted asked about High HP, I can comprehend, this thread kinda veered off about Patrick and his skills ...

but this is an open forum, if you don't like it what people have to say....to bad. Move on.
Old 09-10-2012, 03:14 AM
On The Tree

Old 09-10-2012, 10:36 AM
Launching!

Originally Posted by turbo'd stang
Driveability and getting the power to the ground are the hardest. That actually takes some thought and work.
If you know basic math + how to use a spreadsheet partial throttle is dead easy. The only "hard" part is the extensive amount of time you must spend driving the car versus quick WOT pulls.
Old 09-10-2012, 12:17 PM
TT-TECH Veteran

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts

Originally Posted by ZetaVeinteOcho
He's the deal, you're not Pat G.... You call it nut hugging, I call it giving props ... but if it were you getting all the props, you'd be saying "thanks" . It's nut hugging cuz it's not you .

You're right, it is my opinion he is the best, guest what...whoever you THINK is the best , is not, because "best".... no matter what it refers to, is always a matter of opinion. So you see, you don't know what's best either.

And I know what the guy who posted asked about High HP, I can comprehend, this thread kinda veered off about Patrick and his skills ...

but this is an open forum, if you don't like it what people have to say....to bad. Move on.
Hmmm a well thought out post with some good points. Except that you state the obvious lol! I'm not Pat is right. And your point on " nut Huggin" well its only partly true, and that its not me that your nut huggin on. And the reason is because in the title it states Pat G so I was never part of the question. And I don't do tuning for anyone. So your point to give me a little jab is worthless, but I can take it as I'm a big boy good attempt! And your right it is an open forum, and that is why I thanked you for your imput no matter how useless it was to the OP etc... And I never said I didn't like what you said only that it wasn't what the OP was looking for and therefore useless. I called it nut huggin at that point lol! And stand by that. And I agree with you on the "Best Tuner" statement, as that was my point in the last responce to you etc...
Old 09-10-2012, 12:57 PM
12 Second Club

by Inspector 12
Old 09-10-2012, 01:07 PM
LS7 Member

Originally Posted by edub80
first of all your not going to hear on LS1TECH much bad results about tunes from SPONSORS...... if somebody says they got a bad tune on here by a sponsor it either gets deleted or all the nutswingers will tell you that you car is a POS... its never a sponsors fault... just saying

and if you got a tune from a non sponsor everybody says its the tuners fault
Has your car run a number yet? Didn't you change the stall and tune and a bunch of other stuff?
Old 09-10-2012, 11:04 PM
9 Second Club

If all goes well Pat G will finish my car up Wednesday of this week and I guess that will answer the the OP (Which I know who it is lol) question. I wanted my car to drive better and with my old tuner working out personal issues I had no choice but to call on someone. Pat G got the call from references I got from other people. Some who have not even had his tuning on there own cars but have driven cars tuned by him. Round 2 coming up!
Old 09-12-2012, 09:50 PM
Staging Lane

In for the results.
Old 09-12-2012, 10:43 PM
9 Second Club

Originally Posted by throwed_TA
In for the results.
Well here is what we made. 932 RWHP and all it was was the TCS tables. No more doubt Im 100% done and my car drives like butter! Untill you step in it Got out from under me on the 90 roll. So I can say he is the real deal and should be tuning a monster here in the next couple of days. But for now here are my weak *** numbers LOL

Old 09-12-2012, 10:52 PM
On The Tree

Going to get your *** handed to you at TI.

I'd love to ride in the car, Joe, next time I'm in SA which will be next week if you get a chance. In the mood for a C5Z or FRC again, and looking at potential builds in that HP range but unsure which way I want to go on the next ride. Congrats on the numbers
Old 09-12-2012, 11:04 PM
9 Second Club

Going to get your *** handed to you at TI.

I'd love to ride in the car, Joe, next time I'm in SA which will be next week if you get a chance. In the mood for a C5Z or FRC again, and looking at potential builds in that HP range but unsure which way I want to go on the next ride. Congrats on the numbers
Ill let you know. Yea I know Im gonna get beat lol but the 6060 zr1 upgrade was worth it. We will see When 900 + is not enough I punt! lol
Old 09-12-2012, 11:17 PM
9 Second Club

Originally Posted by Inspector12
Hmmm a well thought out post with some good points. Except that you state the obvious lol! I'm not Pat is right. And your point on " nut Huggin" well its only partly true, and that its not me that your nut huggin on. And the reason is because in the title it states Pat G so I was never part of the question. And I don't do tuning for anyone. So your point to give me a little jab is worthless, but I can take it as I'm a big boy good attempt! And your right it is an open forum, and that is why I thanked you for your imput no matter how useless it was to the OP etc... And I never said I didn't like what you said only that it wasn't what the OP was looking for and therefore useless. I called it nut huggin at that point lol! And stand by that. And I agree with you on the "Best Tuner" statement, as that was my point in the last responce to you etc...
Jeff Pat does a good job. Everyone has there favorites and as long as we have been in the game its hard to find someone who is real vs just the buddy system. And I can say and I told Pat this I had my doubts but not anymore. Run me on low boost because you know after I get beat by all these dam turbo sandbaggers Im going to have to join the dam club.
Old 09-12-2012, 11:19 PM
On The Tree

Wait, you're still on the YSI?
Old 09-12-2012, 11:26 PM
9 Second Club

Wait, you're still on the YSI?
Yea. Thats 15 psi so I think its great. I have spray but Im going to enjoy my car. We could have leaned it out to make more but it is SAFE! And Pat,Danny and myself agreed there is no need to push it. Bryan @ LME told me my setup is good to 1150 to the tire so I just have the head in lol
Old 09-13-2012, 01:09 AM
TECH Resident

Received 6 Likes on 6 Posts
LS1Tech 10 Year

Nice numbers on 15#'s and I'm glad to hear Lethal is happy with PatG tuning their cars. Be sure and post the tt car's numbers once it's tuned, would love to see the graph.

One question, what does it cost for a Lethal/PatG tune? Pm me if you'd like.

Quick Reply: High Hp Pat G tuned ....?