IPhone 5?

Search this Thread

Old 09-25-2012, 12:39 PM
TECH Junkie

Received 21 Likes on 16 Posts

Everytime "iPhone" is spoken, an Android User's vagina fills with sand.
Old 09-25-2012, 12:45 PM
On The Tree

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

I have a S3 as well. I like the android better more features as been stated. Easy to root as well.
Old 09-25-2012, 07:18 PM
TECH Resident

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts

Originally Posted by -Ross-
Gay Bison
Boohoo. Other people prefer an iPhone. Boohoo. Lot's O Butthurt Crybabies up in this bitch.
Seems to me like you've contributed absolutely nothing to this thread, and that it is indeed your vagina that must be filled with sand. Maybe its because you wait 2 years for the next iPhone to come out, only for it to be shockingly similar to the last one, I'm not sure.
Old 09-25-2012, 07:39 PM
On The Tree

I like the S3 because it has the Android service. Cant go wrong with free music vs pay for itunes which to me is stupid. Larger screen is a plus as well.
Old 09-25-2012, 10:03 PM
10 Second Club

So what do you people do with your s3 phones that is soooo much more impressive than the iPhone?? And vice versa??

As long as my phone can 1. Make a phone call. 2. Get in the Internet. 3. Give me hours of entertainment killing zombies while I'm at work. What more does a person need?? Are you people that bitch about more bells and whistles hacking the ******* CIA or Fort Knox with these damn things or something?? Or maybe landing spaceships on mars?? ******* dipshits..... Once again, my phone is better than your phone cause mine " does more"". Lmfao.
Old 09-26-2012, 06:26 AM
TECH Regular

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

**** Apple. However, this company is pumping billions of dollars into our stagnate economy. So my argument is invalid.

IPhone 5?-b4vkh.gif

Last edited by texas94z; 09-26-2012 at 06:32 AM.
Old 09-26-2012, 09:18 AM
TECH Junkie

Originally Posted by bill12690
Seems to me like you've contributed absolutely nothing to this thread, and that it is indeed your vagina that must be filled with sand. Maybe its because you wait 2 years for the next iPhone to come out, only for it to be shockingly similar to the last one, I'm not sure.
Nope. Still have my 4GS (only because I broke my 3GS). I don't get too serious with my phone. That's what top notch computers, stereos, HD televisions, XBOX 360s and DSLR cameras are for.

I make phone calls, send texts, get information off the internet, watch youtube videos, check the weather forecast, check stocks, play a few childish video games, and find where the hell I'm going on the GPS...and I do it just as fast as the guy sitting beside me with his android.

Do I bash the android and it's users? Hell no. There's absolutely no need to. Do I pick at haters? Yep.

The funny thing is, it's guys like you who "wait 2 years for the next iPhone to come out" simply to bash it and it's owners. Lame.
Old 09-26-2012, 09:24 AM
TECH Regular

i'm contemplating making the switch from a Droid razr to the Iphone. I've had 3 Android based phones, and EVERY single one of them, to include my current phone keeps restarting every 1-2 mins. rather annoying.
Old 09-26-2012, 09:29 AM
Launching!

Nope. Still have my 4GS (only because I broke my 3GS). I don't get too serious with my phone. That's what top notch computers, stereos, HD televisions, XBOX 360s and DSLR cameras are for.

I make phone calls, send texts, get information off the internet, watch youtube videos, check the weather forecast, check stocks, play a few childish video games, and find where the hell I'm going on the GPS...and I do it just as fast as the guy sitting beside me with his android.

Do I bash the android and it's users? Hell no. There's absolutely no need to. Do I pick at haters? Yep.

The funny thing is, it's guys like you who "wait 2 years for the next iPhone to come out" simply to bash it and it's owners. Lame.
Old 09-26-2012, 09:41 AM
TECH Junkie

Originally Posted by J LT1 TA
To quote myself from the exact post you quoted (I guess you missed it? Reading comprehension difficulties?):

Do I pick at haters? Yep.

Last edited by -Ross-; 09-26-2012 at 10:42 AM.
Old 09-26-2012, 10:45 AM
Launching!

To quote myself from the exact post your quoted (I guess you missed it? Reading comprehension difficulties?):
apparently you missed it.
Old 09-26-2012, 11:46 AM
TECH Junkie

apparently you missed it.

Old 09-26-2012, 11:48 AM
TECH Resident

Nope. I was just like you. An iPhone user waiting for the next, newest iPhone to upgrade to. Then was disappointed because it wasn't really anything new. Since then I've moved on to better things. My phone does more, so I will stand by it. Maybe you don't use a smartphone to its fullest potential, but I do. If all you do are basic things plus internet and GPS why didn't you just save yourself some money and get a "lower grade" smartphone? Instead you spent the extra cash to get the iPhone... just to do the basics. Kinda contradicts itself don't you think?
Old 09-26-2012, 12:01 PM
TECH Junkie

Originally Posted by bill12690
Nope. I was just like you. An iPhone user waiting for the next, newest iPhone to upgrade to. Then was disappointed because it wasn't really anything new. Since then I've moved on to better things. My phone does more, so I will stand by it. Maybe you don't use a smartphone to its fullest potential, but I do. If all you do are basic things plus internet and GPS why didn't you just save yourself some money and get a "lower grade" smartphone? Instead you spent the extra cash to get the iPhone... just to do the basics. Kinda contradicts itself don't you think?
Talks up a phone because it's "better". Asks a person why they got a "better" phone over a "lower grade" phone.
It seems you would have the answer to that question, now wouldn't it?

Maybe I wanted something nice with proven hardware & software?

Tell me what you use your phone for that you can't do on an iPhone. It does "more", you say. Let's hear it. I'm interested.
Old 09-26-2012, 12:35 PM
Launching!

Do I bash the android and it's users? Hell no. There's absolutely no need to.
maybe this will help.

Old 09-26-2012, 12:56 PM
TECH Junkie

maybe this will help.
Clearly, my post flew right the hell over your head.

Last edited by -Ross-; 09-26-2012 at 02:58 PM.
Old 09-26-2012, 06:32 PM
TECH Enthusiast

Originally Posted by nick.celis
i'm contemplating making the switch from a Droid razr to the Iphone. I've had 3 Android based phones, and EVERY single one of them, to include my current phone keeps restarting every 1-2 mins. rather annoying.

Lol, I have a Droid razr maxx (just bigger battery than plan razr) and it never restarts. Had it for six months, no problem. Sounds like user error not clearing out unnecessary things etc.
Try clearing the cache, and what not just because you delete an app the data from it is still there, and make sure it is up to date. ICS runs way smoother than Gingerbread.

As for the iPhone 5, its a good phone built well but the iOS is to restrictive, people brag about jail breaking one and doing things that I do with just downloading an app.
Old 09-26-2012, 06:37 PM
10 Second Club

Originally Posted by White94Bird

As for the iPhone 5, its a good phone built well but the iOS is to restrictive, people brag about jail breaking one and doing things that I do with just downloading an app.

Which is.....?
Old 09-26-2012, 06:46 PM
TECH Resident

Talks up a phone because it's "better". Asks a person why they got a "better" phone over a "lower grade" phone.
It seems you would have the answer to that question, now wouldn't it?

Maybe I wanted something nice with proven hardware & software?

Tell me what you use your phone for that you can't do on an iPhone. It does "more", you say. Let's hear it. I'm interested.
I can download any kind of file directly from my browser. Music, apps that are not in play store/app store, zip files, etc etc.

My battery is removable, which means if I for some reason need multiple batteries or decide I want an extended battery, that's possible.

My phone can be mounted as a USB drive essentially, which makes transferring data MUCH easier (and sometimes faster) than syncing.

Android has had voice controls for quite a while now... not that I use them.

I have widgets. While your checking your facebook or looking up the weather, mine is right there, on the home screen... waiting for me instead of me waiting for it.

I have NFC if I decide to use it, although honestly that's not a feature I really use.

Removable storage. Pretty self explanatory. Also expandable storage, so I don't have to spend a bunch of money for the 32GB version since I already have a 32GB micro SD.

I can broadcast a wifi signal from my phone, for free.

All of that is right out of the box. If I choose to root my phone (which I did) there are a whole lot more things. Custom roms, kernels, the ability to make full backups of my phone incase anything were to happen, even overclock my processor. Custom roms keep me up to date on the newest software, I don't have to wait for it to be officially released or the next phone to come out. I download it, "flash" it..and enjoy.

So to you I pose the same question, what can your iPhone do that my GS3 can't?
Old 09-26-2012, 06:47 PM
TECH Resident

Originally Posted by 402GOAT
Which is.....?
Wifi tether, download or listen to music for free, download any kind of file from browser, run emulators for games, run custom launchers..the list goes on and on.

Quick Reply: IPhone 5?