The Dallas Cowturds suck at football.

Search this Thread

Old 10-18-2012, 09:29 PM
Launching!

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Originally Posted by BIGDRAGON
The Hezans haven't won anything......ever!!!! LOL.
There you go Deerhunter, not quite the direct reference to the 5 SB's but nonetheless, a reference lol.
Old 10-18-2012, 11:40 PM
TECH Fanatic

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

There should be a mandatory "Texas Bowl" every year just so Dallas can stick it to Houston every year!!
Old 10-19-2012, 01:50 AM
Launching!

Originally Posted by Pwebbz28
There should be a mandatory "Texas Bowl" every year just so Dallas can stick it to Houston every year!!
Yeah really, I'd love that lol if our oline could play good they wouldn't stand a chance.
Old 10-19-2012, 07:30 AM
TECH Senior Member

Screw you Ross...LOL..

I wish my cowboys had a bunch of teams with rookie QB in its division so we could look better than we really are..
Old 10-19-2012, 07:41 AM
TECH Fanatic

these threads are almost as good as the apple droid threads.... almost

Old 10-19-2012, 07:47 AM
TECH Resident

Originally Posted by AGRV8D
these threads are almost as good as the apple droid threads.... almost

LOL, truth...and its way too early in the season to start pounding chests..
Old 10-19-2012, 08:49 AM
TECH Fanatic

you all know the texans are actually doing well because #18 isnt in a colts uniform

Old 10-19-2012, 09:09 AM
TECH Regular

Originally Posted by LeanPocket
you all know the texans are actually doing well because #18 isnt in a colts uniform
And? We beat #18 in a Broncos uniform.

It must suck to come in here and dog another team versus going into a Cowboys thread and talking about how awesome that 2-3 record is.

EDIT: And yes, I understand the irony of this being posted in a thread titled as such.

Last edited by DSIM; 10-19-2012 at 09:51 AM.
Old 10-19-2012, 12:47 PM
TECH Junkie

Received 19 Likes on 14 Posts

Originally Posted by TXZ28LS1
Screw you Ross...LOL..

I wish my cowboys had a bunch of teams with rookie QB in its division so we could look better than we really are..
Locker - Not a rookie
Gabbert - Not a rookie
Luck - Rookie though considered better than 50% of all QBs in the NFL
Hasselback - Not a rookie

Don't talk about going up against rookie QB's. You guys lost to Seattle who has a rookie QB that's all of 5'-10" tall.

The only team we have lost to was lead by a QB who is widely regarded as the best in the NFL, hands down. We had a bad night. It happens to the best of them.

Old 10-19-2012, 01:14 PM
Launching!

Originally Posted by -Ross-
Locker - Not a rookie
Gabbert - Not a rookie

Don't talk about going up against rookie QB's. You guys lost to Seattle who has a rookie QB that's all of 5'-10" tall.

The only team we have lost to was lead by a QB who is widely regarded as the best in the NFL, hands down. We had a bad night. It happens to the best of them.

Locker and gabbert are 2nd yr guys and suck lol Locker is basically a rookie he didnt hardly play any last yr, hassleback is old as hell.
That 5'10 qb beat Tom Brady and Aaron Rodgers! Even tho Gb got screwed.
If the texans are so much better than Dallas, then they shouldn't have any problem beating the ravens!
Old 10-19-2012, 01:17 PM
TECH Senior Member

Originally Posted by -Ross-
Locker - Not a rookie
Gabbert - Not a rookie

Well they were all rookies last season.. and no denying those teams are pretty much garbage.

HAHAHA.. Yeah we were dumb enough to give them 10 points in 5 minutes.
Old 10-19-2012, 01:19 PM
Launching!

Well they were all rookies last season.. and no denying those teams are pretty much garbage.

HAHAHA.. Yeah we were dumb enough to give them 10 points in 5 minutes.
Yeah they didn't beat us, we beat ourselves like normal!
Old 10-19-2012, 01:20 PM
TECH Senior Member

Originally Posted by DSIM
And? We beat #18 in a Broncos uniform.

It must suck to come in here and dog another team versus going into a Cowboys thread and talking about how awesome that 2-3 record is.

EDIT: And yes, I understand the irony of this being posted in a thread titled as such.
How many times did the texans beat manning while he was in indy? 2 times? LOL..

When he left you guys easily got handed that division, as the jags, titans, and colts are not that good.
Old 10-19-2012, 01:54 PM
TECH Junkie

Received 19 Likes on 14 Posts

The Cowboys are still gay.
Old 10-19-2012, 02:23 PM
TECH Regular

How many times did the texans beat manning while he was in indy? 2 times? LOL..
Still better than 0.

I think its funny that you are making fun of the Texans record against the one of the best quarterbacks in the NFL when you guys can barely hold your own against his little brother.

When he left you guys easily got handed that division, as the jags, titans, and colts are not that good.
We got 'handed' the division because we are the best team in the division. We were the best team in the division last year too. That doesnt just happen, you have to win games to be in first place. I think we all can admit that on any given Sunday, anything can happen. Just ask the 1-15 teams about that 1. Point being, you still gotta play to win no matter who is on the field with you.
Old 10-19-2012, 02:41 PM
Launching!

Still better than 0.

I think its funny that you are making fun of the Texans record against the one of the best quarterbacks in the NFL when you guys can barely hold your own against his little brother.

We got 'handed' the division because we are the best team in the division. We were the best team in the division last year too. That doesnt just happen, you have to win games to be in first place. I think we all can admit that on any given Sunday, anything can happen. Just ask the 1-15 teams about that 1. Point being, you still gotta play to win no matter who is on the field with you.
Eli has won 2 rings with a good team, it's not like he sucks or anything...
Old 10-19-2012, 03:08 PM
TECH Regular

Originally Posted by SIC GTO
Eli has won 2 rings with a good team, it's not like he sucks or anything...
And? You seem to think an expansion team should have had a better record against one of the best quarterbacks (and teams) in the NFL and here the World Renowned 5-time NFL Champion Cowboys have the excuse of Eli having 2 rings and a good team to dismiss their losses.

Its ok that you have to bash another teams failures to distract you from your own.
Old 10-19-2012, 03:16 PM
Launching!

And? You seem to think an expansion team should have had a better record against one of the best quarterbacks (and teams) in the NFL and here the World Renowned 5-time NFL Champion Cowboys have the excuse of Eli having 2 rings and a good team to dismiss their losses.
I haven't dismissed ****, we can and have beat Eli plenty. I never said Peyton was easy for your expansion team. But you guys ignore the fact you have a cakewalk into the postseason now that he's gone. Yeah those are nfl teams and any team can beat anyone. Yall are a lot better now but get real y'all talk trash like y'all have done something...
Cowboys haven't done **** lately and neither have the texans.
Old 10-19-2012, 03:25 PM
TECH Regular

Originally Posted by SIC GTO
I haven't dismissed ****, we can and have beat Eli plenty. I never said Peyton was easy for your expansion team. But you guys ignore the fact you have a cakewalk into the postseason now that he's gone. Yeah those are nfl teams and any team can beat anyone. Yall are a lot better now but get real y'all talk trash like y'all have done something...
Cowboys haven't done **** lately and neither have the texans.
Cakewalk? 1 player leaves a team and the Texans are the shoe in? You havent been paying attention to Oilers/Texans football in the last 30 years if you think its that easy for us.

In case you didnt know.... <----- lots of that going on around playoff time (and the dreaded game that gets shown EVERY DAMN YEAR in the playoffs).

So because my team hasnt won a championship I shouldnt support them and talk ****? Where is the fun in that?
Old 10-19-2012, 04:03 PM
TECH Enthusiast

Cakewalk? 1 player leaves a team and the Texans are the shoe in?
Come on man, don't act like that one player was a fullback or something. Remember how the Colts were consistently a top 3-5 team in the NFL, and then all of the sudden the team has the first pick in the draft when that one player leaves?

I do agree that the Texans play in a terrible division, and in a very weak AFC. The record might look a little different if they were playing in the NFC. All of that said, I don't think it makes that much of a difference. If the Texans played in the NFC, they would still be playoff bound (barring the injury bug).

And can we quit putting all of that stock in the loss to GB? One loss against a team with Aaron freaking Rodgers at the helm with their backs up against the wall. My god, quick being so reactionary.

God, most people would think I am a Texans fan. Truth is I have grown to hate the Texans because of the band wagoner fans. They have grown to be just as cocky and obnoxious as most Cowboys fans now that they are getting a little taste of success.

Quick Reply: The Dallas Cowturds suck at football.