The Dallas Cowturds suck at football.

Search this Thread

Old 10-19-2012, 04:56 PM
TECH Enthusiast

Received 11 Likes on 7 Posts

well I had good hopes for the Cowboys again - sounded like they got some issues fixed and now have others - we seem to prize the number of penalties we can get(leagues most penalized?) we look good on paper and cant get it done consistantly on the field - frigging disapponting! praise the Houston team whats there name agian? well maybe we can have at least 1 good profesional team in the state, Oklahoma has none! Texas>Oklahoma
Old 10-19-2012, 06:07 PM
Launching!

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Like I said before what have the Hezans have ever won?.... No skins on their walls!!!!LOL!!
Old 10-19-2012, 07:00 PM
TECH Regular

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Originally Posted by Juicy J
God, most people would think I am a Texans fan. Truth is I have grown to hate the Texans because of the band wagoner fans. They have grown to be just as cocky and obnoxious as most Cowboys fans now that they are getting a little taste of success.
No bangwagoner here buddy. Been an Oilers fan since birth and a Texans fan before we knew they were going to be called the Texans.

What the hell is a Hezan?
Old 10-19-2012, 07:04 PM
Launching!

Originally Posted by zman1969
well I had good hopes for the Cowboys again - sounded like they got some issues fixed and now have others - we seem to prize the number of penalties we can get(leagues most penalized?) we look good on paper and cant get it done consistantly on the field - frigging disapponting! praise the Houston team whats there name agian? well maybe we can have at least 1 good profesional team in the state, Oklahoma has none! Texas>Oklahoma
A Cowboys fan with a realistic view of his team? This is a first.

By the way, we are called the Texans
Old 10-19-2012, 07:14 PM
Launching!

Originally Posted by DSIM
Cakewalk? 1 player leaves a team and the Texans are the shoe in? You havent been paying attention to Oilers/Texans football in the last 30 years if you think its that easy for us.

In case you didnt know.... <----- lots of that going on around playoff time (and the dreaded game that gets shown EVERY DAMN YEAR in the playoffs).

So because my team hasnt won a championship I shouldnt support them and talk ****? Where is the fun in that?
Yes cakewalk. After manning left, the colts were bad. The rest of the division is crap. How's that not a cakewalk??
Easy to talk **** when it's almost guaranteed postseason now lol
I didn't say y'all suck, just in a very easy division right now.
Old 10-19-2012, 07:15 PM
Launching!

I think JJ is cursed and when he dies, the cowboys will be back to their old ways of winning!
Old 10-19-2012, 08:28 PM
TECH Enthusiast

Originally Posted by DSIM
No bangwagoner here buddy. Been an Oilers fan since birth and a Texans fan before we knew they were going to be called the Texans.
Not calling you one broski. Only the first part of that post was directed at you. The rest was for all of the other BS.
Old 10-19-2012, 08:40 PM
Launching!

Originally Posted by SIC GTO
I think JJ is cursed and when he dies, the cowboys will be back to their old ways of winning!
^^This. Thats probably the biggest reason why the Cowboys have AVERAGED mediocrity over the last 15 seasons. Not sure why he insists on running the team himself instead of hiring a GM. With the kind of $$ he's throwing around, a qualified GM could bring the Cowboys back to relevancy. The league will always be better when the Cowboys are competitive like in 2007. Having to wtch JJ answers the same questions every year by the media circus about why his team is losing is getting pretty sad. The fans deserve better.
Old 10-19-2012, 09:06 PM
Launching!

Originally Posted by hiram007
^^This. Thats probably the biggest reason why the Cowboys have AVERAGED mediocrity over the last 15 seasons. Not sure why he insists on running the team himself instead of hiring a GM. With the kind of $$ he's throwing around, a qualified GM could bring the Cowboys back to relevancy. The league will always be better when the Cowboys are competitive like in 2007. Having to wtch JJ answers the same questions every year by the media circus about why his team is losing is getting pretty sad. The fans deserve better.
Yep. I wish he would hire a GM, but that's not gonna happen. He is a great owner as far as spending but dumb for not hiring GM.
Stephen jones will take over when he dies and hopefully will hire a real GM. Even though if he didn't, he would be much better than JJ.
People still forget he is one of the reasons they won 3 rings too! Not just hall of fame players and jimmy!
Old 10-19-2012, 10:16 PM
TECH Fanatic

and Ross is sitting back, smoking a nice stogie, drinking scotch and laughing at the thread he started....

Well Played Ross. Well Played
Old 10-21-2012, 01:34 PM
Launching!

Cowboys suck!!!!
Old 10-21-2012, 04:19 PM
12 Second Club

Originally Posted by SIC GTO
Cowboys suck!!!!
They managed to scrape by against a second rate team, good for them
Old 10-21-2012, 04:37 PM
Launching!

Originally Posted by 78novacaine
They managed to scrape by against a second rate team, good for them
Yeah it's pathetic. They play how their opponent plays. Sorry team, they play like ****. Good team they play good...
Old 10-22-2012, 12:31 AM
TECH Senior Member

Received 7 Likes on 7 Posts

W is a w
Old 10-22-2012, 01:13 AM
Launching!

Originally Posted by NemeSS
W is a w
True. But Its a must win next week against the giants!
Old 10-22-2012, 01:14 AM
Teching In

I think jj sold his sole to the devil and when we hosted the super bowl he came to collect on some of that loan u know what i mean if u live in dfw the weather for that weekend was epic.
Old 10-24-2012, 07:23 AM
TECH Senior Member

F*ck,

Sean Lee looks to be done for the rest of the season..
Old 10-24-2012, 08:50 AM
TECH Enthusiast

Originally Posted by TXZ28LS1
F*ck,

Sean Lee looks to be done for the rest of the season..
Big blow. I honestly think he might be as important as Ware. Rush defense is going to suffer.

The best way to look at this is Las Vegas (the most accurate predictor of games) hardly ever thing a player outside of the QB position is worth even a point. IIRC, there are only ~15 players outside of the QB position worth 1 or more points. I do not think that Sean Lee is one of them.
Old 10-24-2012, 12:09 PM
TECH Senior Member

Originally Posted by Juicy J
Big blow. I honestly think he might be as important as Ware. Rush defense is going to suffer.

The best way to look at this is Las Vegas (the most accurate predictor of games) hardly ever thing a player outside of the QB position is worth even a point. IIRC, there are only ~15 players outside of the QB position worth 1 or more points. I do not think that Sean Lee is one of them.
And DeMarco Murray will probably be out again..

The cowboys need to run against the Giants.. I think the Giants run defense is suspect.
Old 10-24-2012, 12:54 PM
TECH Enthusiast

Originally Posted by TXZ28LS1
And DeMarco Murray will probably be out again..

The cowboys need to run against the Giants.. I think the Giants run defense is suspect.
The Cowboys need this game more than the Giants do... that means a lot. I really don't know what to expect since the Giants own in Dallas, but the Cowboys generally perform well when they are back into a corner.

As for the run game... I believe Felix is banged up too (whats new?), though I believe he is playing. I think Tanner can do a decent job if he is called upon, but I don't really expect any explosive runs like you get with Murray and Jones.

This game is pretty unpredictable in my opinion. The Giants are looking like an elite team, but the Cowboys play well with those types of teams when they need to. Looking at the brutal remaining schedule, this is a must win game.

Quick Reply: The Dallas Cowturds suck at football.