The Dallas Cowturds suck at football.

Search this Thread

Old 10-29-2012, 10:47 AM
TECH Fanatic

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

i think garret as a headcoach isnt too bad.. i think he just needs a OC to call the proper plays.. his playbook is proven.. jus not the right calls from what i can see
Old 10-29-2012, 11:46 AM
Launching!

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Originally Posted by LeanPocket
i think garret as a headcoach isnt too bad.. i think he just needs a OC to call the proper plays
He was the OC for Dallas before he became coach. It is his responsibility to know if the offense is running the way it should. If it isn't, then he should have the presence of mind to step in. Wade Phillips had somewhat of an excuse, Garret does not.

There shouldn't be anyone riding Romo's bandwagon anymore regardless of whether he "almost" won the game with 4 picks to add to his horrible stat line for the season. Should be enough to kill that argument. A new owner and GM, any GM at this point, wouldnt hurt either. For those clinging on to the "he gives us the best chance to win" company line, that's usually an excuse reserved for losing teams.

The only question left at this point is, are Dallas fans ready to call it a season?

Last edited by hiram007; 10-29-2012 at 12:18 PM.
Old 10-29-2012, 11:55 AM
TECH Resident

Old 10-29-2012, 02:16 PM
v8
17,16,15,14,13,12,11 Drvr

I predict a 42-17 win for the cowboys against the Falcons. Flame suit on LOL
Old 10-29-2012, 02:30 PM
Launching!

So romo is having his worst start to a season in his career and everyone gives up on him. 31td's 10int's last season but everyone's done because he's had a bad first half of the season...
They will beat ATL!
Old 10-29-2012, 02:34 PM
TECH Junkie

Received 21 Likes on 16 Posts

I say the Cowboys beat Atlanta this week. No kidding.
Old 10-29-2012, 02:44 PM
Launching!

Originally Posted by -Ross-
I say the Cowboys beat Atlanta this week. No kidding.
Honestly Im only saying they will because that's some **** they'd do. Go beat an undefeated team and then go 8-8 on the season lol
Old 10-29-2012, 04:23 PM
TECH Junkie

Received 21 Likes on 16 Posts

Atlanta has barely squeaked by some shitty teams.
Old 10-29-2012, 04:29 PM
TECH Enthusiast

Received 13 Likes on 12 Posts

Originally Posted by SIC GTO
Honestly Im only saying they will because that's some **** they'd do. Go beat an undefeated team and then go 8-8 on the season lol
Same Ish I said on FB.... I told him watch the cowboys win this week and then everyone going to be saying cowboys beat the undefeated falcons... is this the real cowboys team? .... then ull have your "cowboy fans" who have been bashing the cowboys saying "thats the team we are!!! we beat the undefeated lets go cowboys"
Old 10-29-2012, 05:09 PM
TECH Fanatic

Originally Posted by hiram007
He was the OC for Dallas before he became coach. It is his responsibility to know if the offense is running the way it should. If it isn't, then he should have the presence of mind to step in. Wade Phillips had somewhat of an excuse, Garret does not.
no i know that

maybe he needs someone to call his plays.. he can put up some good numbers.. but the play selection at crucial parts is very mind boggling .. <<understatment

as a headcoach i dont see him being replaced .. he gots a legit staff and rob ryan paying dividens .. its the offensive line.. butter finger wr's.. clockmanagement.. offensive play slection.. maybe special teams..
Old 10-29-2012, 05:10 PM
TECH Fanatic

with that being said.. no way they beat the falcons.. they will shoot themselves in the foot to death ..
Old 10-29-2012, 05:15 PM
TECH Fanatic

well, the last time they played the falcons they won handsomly.. i think austin had 3 td's?? i dont remember..
Old 10-29-2012, 06:07 PM
Launching!

Originally Posted by -Ross-
Atlanta has barely squeaked by some shitty teams.
Yeah and Dallas has barely lost to some good teams lol If they don't turnover the ball more than once, they have a good chance to win. Defense is pretty good ranked 4th in NFL.
Old 10-29-2012, 08:42 PM
Banned

I'm pickin the girls this week too.
Old 10-29-2012, 09:42 PM
Staging Lane

Yall can forget about getting a new GM, thats not gonna happen. Yes Garretts play calling has been questionable at times, but dont forget that guy with the "C" on his jersey behind the center has the ability to change the play. This offense is too inconsistent, turnovers and mistakes coming from every direction. Some foolish throws from Romo, bad routes by recievers (mainly 88), fumbles by running backs, BAD offensive line play, PENALTIES. Its easy to blame Jerry, Garrett and Romo, and they all deserve SOME blame, but there are other problems. Just think, they are just a few plays away from being 5-2, at least they arent getting blown out.
Old 10-29-2012, 10:22 PM
On The Tree

The Dez fumble, AND ESP THE FELIX fumble was in more critical points of the game, hell they came back from 23-0. There's no way in hell they win the division but let's see how things play out.

That game just show's how talented and Undisciplined the team is.

They can be competitive as can be but it doesn't help when you have 3 PLAYERS that don't have the 3/4 basic fundamentals of grasping a football when on offense. Romo needs to go back to parcells 10 commandments....
Old 10-30-2012, 12:27 AM
Launching!

Originally Posted by jeremyfrank14
Yall can forget about getting a new GM, thats not gonna happen. Yes Garretts play calling has been questionable at times, but dont forget that guy with the "C" on his jersey behind the center has the ability to change the play. This offense is too inconsistent, turnovers and mistakes coming from every direction. Some foolish throws from Romo, bad routes by recievers (mainly 88), fumbles by running backs, BAD offensive line play, PENALTIES. Its easy to blame Jerry, Garrett and Romo, and they all deserve SOME blame, but there are other problems. Just think, they are just a few plays away from being 5-2, at least they arent getting blown out.
I agree 100%. Get bashed for saying it but they really are a fg and fingernail td catch away from being 5-2..
They could be so much better without the damn mistakes!
Old 10-30-2012, 07:23 AM
TECH Senior Member

I think they have a very good chance at beating ATL.. ATL is very tough at home though. But the cowboys i believe have the best pass defense, and they have pretty much shut down every teams run game.

Garrett for whatever reason is pass happy. He doesnt utilize his run game. I dont blame him since the O-line cant block for $hit, but he has to stick with the run game. Even if all they do is run that stupid draw play cuz its the only run play they know how to run..

As for Romo, he is playing for a contract extension as his contract ends this season. Romo is a good QB.. Alot of people bash him, but remember the guy was never drafted.. Hell, romo has never had a run game to rely on. Us cowboy fans though felt that julius jones was gonna be the man, and hes gone. Then we thought Marion Barber was, and now hes gone and retired and sucked in Chicago.. Then we thought Felix Jones is the man but yeah, thats not ever gonna happen, and we expect murray to be our guy and hes always hurt..

Matt Ryan doesnt even have 1 playoff win, and he was a 1st round draft pick but hes considered an elite QB..
Old 10-30-2012, 07:23 PM
Launching!

I just don't see how people can blame romo for everything and says he's a bad Qb or doesn't care.
The dude had his best season last year with broken ribs!
Matt Ryan's elite but has 1 playoff win? That's bs and doesn't even compare number wise to undrafted romo!
True never really has a run game to turn to...
By the haters standards I guess Trent Dilfer was a good/great qb since he has a ring lmao
And Dan Marino sucked because he never won a ring...
Old 10-30-2012, 08:52 PM
TECH Senior Member

Originally Posted by SIC GTO
I just don't see how people can blame romo for everything and says he's a bad Qb or doesn't care.
The dude had his best season last year with broken ribs!
Matt Ryan's elite but has 1 playoff win? That's bs and doesn't even compare number wise to undrafted romo!
True never really has a run game to turn to...
By the haters standards I guess Trent Dilfer was a good/great qb since he has a ring lmao
And Dan Marino sucked because he never won a ring...

Matt Ryan doesnt have 1 playoff win..

Quick Reply: The Dallas Cowturds suck at football.