Paul McCartney

Search this Thread

Old 10-29-2012, 11:50 AM
TECH Resident

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts
Default Paul McCartney

I won tickets to see Paul on Nov 14 at Minute Maid Park from Houstons Eagle 107.5 during the 10 o'clock hour.

Sorry, just had to tell someone.
Old 10-29-2012, 11:54 AM
10 Second Club

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Originally Posted by cambirdracing
I won tickets to see Paul on Nov 14 at Minute Maid Park from Houstons Eagle 107.5 during the 10 o'clock hour.

Sorry, just had to tell someone.
Congratz on the Tickets!!
Old 10-29-2012, 11:58 AM
TECH Junkie

Received 21 Likes on 16 Posts

Awesome!

I'll be there. Section 107!

Huge Beatles fan here. My daughter's middle name is Lennon and my son's is McCartney.
Old 11-15-2012, 06:53 AM
TECH Resident

What an awesome show. Except for standing in line for 2 hours to get in and the crowd that looked like downtown traffic during a hurricane evacuation drill, lol.

Strolled up to the Eagle 107.5 tent. Exchanged my 415 section tickets for 126 tickets for free. right above the first base line dugout.
Old 11-15-2012, 08:36 AM
TECH Junkie

It was such an awesome experience. He can still rock at 70 and it's just hard to believe how damn talented he is. Pure legendary. We loved it.
Old 11-15-2012, 08:56 AM
TECH Resident

Yea, ross, I looked for you but don't know what you look like, so I didn't find you, lol. Of course with 50,000 people there, it would have been hard anyway, What time did you leave? We left after Hey Jude. Got 5 hours of sleep and still made it to work.
Old 11-15-2012, 09:34 AM
TECH Junkie

Originally Posted by cambirdracing
Yea, ross, I looked for you but don't know what you look like, so I didn't find you, lol. Of course with 50,000 people there, it would have been hard anyway, What time did you leave? We left after Hey Jude. Got 5 hours of sleep and still made it to work.
Stayed until after "The End" (last song). We got home at about 12:30 am.
Old 11-18-2012, 08:27 PM
TECH Regular

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

and it started an hr late... apparently John Denver or whoever was singing that night didn't have to work on Thursday... I was never a big Monkeys fan anyways
Old 11-18-2012, 08:56 PM
TECH Junkie

Originally Posted by joshtownsend
and it started an hr late... apparently John Denver or whoever was singing that night didn't have to work on Thursday... I was never a big Monkeys fan anyways
Super duper cool story, gay boy.
Old 11-19-2012, 07:07 AM
TECH Resident

I think you have the wrong thread.
Old 11-19-2012, 07:34 AM
Staging Lane

Lol John Denver died in a plane crash!!! The Beatles were the backstreet boys of the 60's! I bought their LP albums about 10 years ago, and still can't believe how bad they actually are. Listen to paperback writer and tell me how good they are.
Old 11-19-2012, 08:44 AM
TECH Junkie

Originally Posted by TexasTarnation
Lol John Denver died in a plane crash!!! The Beatles were the backstreet boys of the 60's! I bought their LP albums about 10 years ago, and still can't believe how bad they actually are. Listen to paperback writer and tell me how good they are.

Dumbest words ever spoken on tech. Retards are everywhere.
Old 11-19-2012, 12:28 PM
Staging Lane

Lol if you say so bro! Mabye if you pulled that dick out of your ear you might actually listen to your golden Beatles lyrics. I can't believe you named your kids after them, you must be the coolest/hippest dad out there LOL!!! Lennon was such a revolutionary, the way he took LSD and became enlightened, what a genius! Lucie in the sky with diamonds totally offered me insight in how to live my life.
Old 11-19-2012, 02:25 PM
TECH Resident

Lucie in the sky with diamonds
http://www.songfacts.com/detail.php?id=120
Old 11-19-2012, 03:36 PM
TECH Regular

Originally Posted by -Ross-
Super duper cool story, gay boy.
You must have been to busy blowing some guy that you miss that it was suppose to started a 8, not 9.., and if you of you were musicians at all, you would have known that it sounded like garbage that "park". If you want to nut hug some leg stealing, Obama lovin hippy that never did anything but live off someone else misfortune.. that's cool.. but the concert sucked.. i watched about 3 songs till he put Obama on that back display and talked about change, then I went a walked around for a hour. Pretty much a waste of few hunrdred in my book..

No why don't you go cry to someone about me being on here?? better yet.. you could tell me in person..i am local and not hard to find at all.
Old 11-19-2012, 04:26 PM
TECH Resident

Sorry to hear that you were the only one out of 39,000 people that didn't like it. He started 45 minutes late so that the majority of people that actually showed up to see him could get a cold beer and into their seats before he started the show. I really don't care if he likes Obama or not, I was there to see the show. I thought he put on a pretty good one. No hour long guitar riffs, 30 minute drum solos. Maybe you shouldn't have "wasted" your money on the show and sold your tickets to someone who really would have liked to go.
Old 11-19-2012, 05:04 PM
TECH Junkie

You must have been to busy blowing some guy that you miss that it was suppose to started a 8, not 9.., and if you of you were musicians at all, you would have known that it sounded like garbage that "park". If you want to nut hug some leg stealing, Obama lovin hippy that never did anything but live off someone else misfortune.. that's cool.. but the concert sucked.. i watched about 3 songs till he put Obama on that back display and talked about change, then I went a walked around for a hour. Pretty much a waste of few hunrdred in my book..

No why don't you go cry to someone about me being on here?? better yet.. you could tell me in person..i am local and not hard to find at all.
Spellin be winter
Old 11-19-2012, 05:08 PM
TECH Junkie

Lol if you say so bro! Mabye if you pulled that dick out of your ear you might actually listen to your golden Beatles lyrics. I can't believe you named your kids after them, you must be the coolest/hippest dad out there LOL!!! Lennon was such a revolutionary, the way he took LSD and became enlightened, what a genius! Lucie in the sky with diamonds totally offered me insight in how to live my life.
Old 11-19-2012, 05:16 PM
TECH Resident

Received 13 Likes on 13 Posts
LS1Tech 10 Year

I love the amount of bullshit internet tough guys who have been popping up lately on here telling people to come find them in person and say that.

Old 11-19-2012, 05:17 PM
Staging Lane

That's all you can do is put pictures?lol. That's ok, some people are to stupid to use words. If I would have known that jizz smell on your breath was Paul, I wouldn't have made fun of him. I'm sure for years you have been downing loads and loads of Paul jizz and I should have been more sympathetic. Sorry bro, my bad you have NO taste in music.

Quick Reply: Paul McCartney