Where to get windows tinted in Houston?

Search this Thread

Old 01-08-2013, 09:22 PM
TECH Apprentice

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Originally Posted by SSHAWK
It's not.... A place here in Dallas does the same thing and the price is no different. The CNC film cutter just lets them do more cars it's a ++ for them.

also post pics of the CTS-V lol
Oh no ****? Ill call them for a quote also. Pablo blues price was more then I want to spend. Mingos seems decent 160 + lifetime warranty for a sedan. Plus he does Saturdays.

Ya I will post them if it ever stops raining and I could take some!
Old 01-09-2013, 01:40 AM
Staging Lane

If you don't mind the drive to the woodlands I just had mine redone by VIP Tinters Plus since the one Dan did wasnt that great. Like mentioned earlier he seemed in hurry, his cuts weren't very straight but i have heard of better experiences. VIP also has lifetime warranty on thier work.
Old 01-09-2013, 02:37 AM
((((((Administrator))))))

Originally Posted by XtremeBBQ
yeh thats what threw us off. first few he did were top notch and i love that he came out to my work and knocked it out quick.
last one he did of my friends truck he looked like he was in a super hurry, was smoking and there was residue and some dust specs under the tint. cut lines were not the best. maybe he was having a bad day, never know. but its never fun to pay to tint twice.
i'll check with my friend to see what he paid for actual tinting, i went down with him to suncap twice, and mingo did taillights and side markers as well as clear front protection so cant remember how much the tint $ was out of that.
Did your friend even try to contact Dan Sears and talk to him about it?

He's the only guy I trust to tint anything. He just tinted my new truck a few months ago and it's perfect, buddy even accidentally rolled down a window and was still fine. Hell the tint he did on my SS 12 years ago is still great, Trailblazer that sits in the sun for 8 years still great, ex gf's car...etc.

If I had a problem I would've talked to him, he's a great guy to deal with.

~ Craig
Old 01-09-2013, 08:24 AM
12 Second Club

Originally Posted by CRAGER
Did your friend even try to contact Dan Sears and talk to him about it?

He's the only guy I trust to tint anything. He just tinted my new truck a few months ago and it's perfect, buddy even accidentally rolled down a window and was still fine. Hell the tint he did on my SS 12 years ago is still great, Trailblazer that sits in the sun for 8 years still great, ex gf's car...etc.

If I had a problem I would've talked to him, he's a great guy to deal with.

~ Craig

Plus he lifetime warranties his stuff too

Quick Reply: Where to get windows tinted in Houston?