++TX2K13 crazy stories/ racing vids/ conversation thread++

Search this Thread

Old 03-20-2013, 04:56 PM
Teching In

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Sucks to hear but I'm sure Tag didn't mean any ill will towardsa you but you must realize how many "street racers" show and hound these guys just to get in the spotlight. At TI, I'll reintroduce you to those guys, there good guys.....btw are you registered to go?

Originally Posted by Sdunn
My 2 cents....I also had an experience with the orange TT Lambo owner. After his run with the TT LMR Vette they stopped at a local gas station. As everyone getting ready to leave I asked him if that was his car. He told me it was. I told him I have a Twin Turbo Z06 and wanted to run him. He asked me how much power it makes. I said it was set at 1050 "right now" as I pointed out which car it was. He looked me up and down then got in his car without saying a thing. He drove off. I got in my car and caught up to him on the tollway. We had the perfect stretch of road and no one in front of us. I tried to get him to run me multiple times, but he wouldn't. I have met these guys at TI in October and I don't expect anyone to remember me, but it was not necessary for any person to act that way. He simply could have said he wasn't interested because he didn't want to waste his fuel on a less powered car or anything just to acknowledge me. I didn't plan on running him at that hp level anyway.
Old 03-20-2013, 04:57 PM
TECH Junkie

Received 19 Likes on 14 Posts

Originally Posted by v8sten
10 Minutes away from the Omni and no cops. This was Saturday night.

TX2K13 Side meet dig racing - YouTube
Turn that retarded music off.
Old 03-20-2013, 05:18 PM
10 Second Club

Received 72 Likes on 37 Posts

More pics:

Old 03-20-2013, 07:31 PM
LS1Tech Co-Founder

Received 46 Likes on 19 Posts

My 2 cents....I also had an experience with the orange TT Lambo owner. After his run with the TT LMR Vette they stopped at a local gas station. As everyone getting ready to leave I asked him if that was his car. He told me it was. I told him I have a Twin Turbo Z06 and wanted to run him. He asked me how much power it makes. I said it was set at 1050 "right now" as I pointed out which car it was. He looked me up and down then got in his car without saying a thing. He drove off. I got in my car and caught up to him on the tollway. We had the perfect stretch of road and no one in front of us. I tried to get him to run me multiple times, but he wouldn't. I have met these guys at TI in October and I don't expect anyone to remember me, but it was not necessary for any person to act that way. He simply could have said he wasn't interested because he didn't want to waste his fuel on a less powered car or anything just to acknowledge me. I didn't plan on running him at that hp level anyway.
You probably sounded a little naive when you mentioned 1050 rwhp and wanted to run the orange Lambo. Maybe you aren't used to seeing what 1500+ whp Lambos can do, but 1050 won't even get you in the ballpark. Here, let me illustrate it better for you. This run is my own car at 1100 rwhp getting DRUGGGGGG by a "slower" 1400 whp Lambo than the orange car you asked to run. Yes, 1050 is a waste of fuel.

Old 03-20-2013, 09:52 PM
9 Second Club

Originally Posted by -Ross-
Turn that retarded music off.
Not my video. I was just showing there were other places close by with no heat.
Old 03-20-2013, 09:54 PM
Teching In

Originally Posted by Nine Ball
You probably sounded a little naive when you mentioned 1050 rwhp and wanted to run the orange Lambo. Maybe you aren't used to seeing what 1500+ whp Lambos can do, but 1050 won't even get you in the ballpark. Here, let me illustrate it better for you. This run is my own car at 1100 rwhp getting DRUGGGGGG by a "slower" 1400 whp Lambo than the orange car you asked to run. Yes, 1050 is a waste of fuel.

Underground Racing Lambo SL TT R-package vs Paxton + Nitrous 06 Viper - YouTube
Obviously you have your opinion without all the facts. You know everything about his car and nothing about mine. I know i dont have the fastest car out there. I even told the owner that i wanted to see where my car stood against his. I appreciate the video, however my car is much faster than your car. He didn't take the time to find out more or ask about my set up. From what I was told the yellow TT Viper coupe makes 1250rwhp and is faster than your car. I put a couple cars between us on 14psi which is 1050rwhp. If you know him, you might want to ask him about running a silver C6 Z06 on Friday night. He will remember because we ran twice. I wouldn't be an *** and just walk away without saying something. That is disrespectful on any note. If someone wanted to run me with less hp, I wouldn't blow them off. I would politely decline. I can't believe there are people who would agree with that.

Here is a little info about my set up:

Lethal Performance built Twin Turbo C6 Z06
LSX427-built by LME
Custom built Lethal Performance Twin Turbo Kit
Precision PT6766 Turbos (2)
Lethal Performance custom fuel system
Old 03-20-2013, 10:27 PM
TECH Enthusiast

Why didn't you run Mullet's GTTTSCNOS?

Would have been pointless for the TTG to waste his time with you. Dunno why you are butt hurt about it. If they had their chance probably every car guy in Houston would have wanted to "see where the sit" against a UGR car.

Obviously you have your opinion without all the facts. You know everything about his car and nothing about mine. I know i dont have the fastest car out there. I even told the owner that i wanted to see where my car stood against his. I appreciate the video, however my car is much faster than your car. He didn't take the time to find out more or ask about my set up. From what I was told the yellow TT Viper coupe makes 1250rwhp and is faster than your car. I put a couple cars between us on 14psi which is 1050rwhp. If you know him, you might want to ask him about running a silver C6 Z06 on Friday night. He will remember because we ran twice. I wouldn't be an *** and just walk away without saying something. That is disrespectful on any note. If someone wanted to run me with less hp, I wouldn't blow them off. I would politely decline. I can't believe there are people who would agree with that.

LSX427-built by LME
Old 03-20-2013, 10:32 PM
TECH Regular

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

YIKES!!!! Those UGR Cars are just plain sick.
Old 03-20-2013, 10:50 PM
TT-TECH Veteran

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts

Originally Posted by HolyShiznit
With all due respect I just said exactly what you said, they were on their PUMP GAS TUNE. They turned down the boost as low as they could and still raped that EVO.

BTW: Your Vette did work out there!
Yeah I know a lot of ppl know that. But some forget about how expensive a hobby this can be and just wanted to remind some of the ppl that were just looking at one aspect of the race like it was so simple is all. Thanks my car held it own considering the tires were pretty much gone by Thursday night. I made a lot of pulls so I'm pretty happy it held up to all the abuse.

LSX427-built by LME
I know your car shawn and I'm sure its a beast. But I will say Alky's car wasn't running like it usually does. He was having some issues not saying it wasn't a good kill. But his car and the Lambo's are different and like said above they want to know who they are racing and don't want to race a 1000-1100 rwhp car just to prove AWD is really hard to beat. And I know your car makes more than that. But you will have a chance to run these guys if you want to at TI.
Old 03-20-2013, 11:28 PM
On The Tree

LSX427-built by LME
any vid of you beating the yellow viper coupe?
Old 03-20-2013, 11:55 PM
Teching In

Originally Posted by HolyShiznit
Why didn't you run Mullet's GTTTSCNOS?

Would have been pointless for the TTG to waste his time with you. Dunno why you are butt hurt about it. If they had their chance probably every car guy in Houston would have wanted to "see where the sit" against a UGR car.
I would've ran Mullets car as an option. I simply had the opportunity to ask for a run and the guy wasn't even decent enough to say no. That is my only point. I don't get butt hurt jr. Your statement about everyone wanting to run a UGR car is not accurate. Most people don't want to run that car. I am sure it is a dream for you, but a reality for me.

Originally Posted by Inspector12
I know your car shawn and I'm sure its a beast. But I will say Alky's car wasn't running like it usually does. He was having some issues not saying it wasn't a good kill. But his car and the Lambo's are different and like said above they want to know who they are racing and don't want to race a 1000-1100 rwhp car just to prove AWD is really hard to beat. And I know your car makes more than that. But you will have a chance to run these guys if you want to at TI.
I guess it was a bad day for me at TX2K. I get to run a stock Aventador and hurt Viper that I thought made 1250rwhp. I am sure these guys want to know who they are racing before they just go out. I know there will be an opportunity at TI, but I was hoping we could stay in it longer than a 1/4 mile stretch before shutting down. It isn't everyday that you get to line up with one of these machines. I know you are aware that I make more than 1050 rwhp. I was hoping the Lambo would want to take an easy kill vs a more competitive one.
Old 03-21-2013, 12:28 AM
11 Second Club

Twin 67's??? I hope that's a typo and really 76's.
Old 03-21-2013, 01:53 AM
Launching!

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Originally Posted by LS1PUNK
What happened to the slicks I sold ya?
Hey Tim, sorry I forgot to mention you helping us out with the slicks! We got them mounted up on 1bad03snake's wheels Sunday morning and because of them we made it to the semi's. They worked perfect!!

Here is our lazy qualifying pass. 10.25@147.

Old 03-21-2013, 02:51 AM
Teching In

Originally Posted by C5kid
Thats me in the ZR1. Fartpipe and I drove down from PA to play with you guys. Had a great time!!! There are a couple more runs that were taped. So hopefully they pop up.

Crazy story.... We left Sunday and around 4am on Monday we hit a big snow/sleet storm in the middle of Virginia. Car did a nice 50mph slide and we had to call it and wait the storm out. Left later and made it home, but what a butt pucker that was.
nice shifting dude we didn't see a lot of guys has good shifting on the vatte now

i will search for all new vids of your car and i will but it hare

UNDERGROUND STREET RACING TX2K13 The Full Story Day 2 #sawtx

UNDERGROUND STREET RACING TX2K13 The Full Story Day 2 #sawtx - YouTube

chevy mustang hahahahahaha

i just love this guy

c5 kid

TX2k13 ZR1 vs GTR vs ZR1 vs CTSV - YouTube

TX2K13: World record 908AWHP EVO X vs Vlad's crazy loud Supra

TX2K13: World record 908AWHP EVO X vs Vlad's crazy loud Supra - YouTube

Stangkilr Productions: TX2K13

Stangkilr Productions: TX2K13 - YouTube

TX2K13 Cobalt doin work

TX2K13 Cobalt doin work - YouTube

TX2K13 STREETS - DIG RACE!? - 870hp Evo IX vs 915hp GT-R

TX2K13 STREETS - DIG RACE!? - 870hp Evo IX vs 915hp GT-R - YouTube
Old 03-21-2013, 06:23 AM
Teching In

I would've ran Mullets car as an option. I simply had the opportunity to ask for a run and the guy wasn't even decent enough to say no. That is my only point. I don't get butt hurt jr. Your statement about everyone wanting to run a UGR car is not accurate. Most people don't want to run that car. I am sure it is a dream for you, but a reality for me.

Can you be more specific if you are talking about me?

Mullet
Old 03-21-2013, 07:00 AM
UNDER PRESSURE MOD

Received 13 Likes on 10 Posts

HOLY CRAP those UGR lambos are just rediculous. No offense to your viper Nineball, but it's like they play with you for the first 2-3 seconds, then hit max boost and walk away.
Old 03-21-2013, 07:08 AM
TECH Resident

"Rev that piece of **** up!"
Old 03-21-2013, 07:37 AM
Teching In

Originally Posted by MulletGT
Can you be more specific if you are talking about me?

Mullet
he dgaf about you mullet...
Old 03-21-2013, 08:02 AM
Staging Lane

What's up Dunn? Did you get any runs in? Any footage?

Awesome car seen in person but not in action!!
Old 03-21-2013, 08:15 AM
TECH Junkie

Received 19 Likes on 14 Posts

LSX427-built by LME
I agree. That's not cool.

Quick Reply: ++TX2K13 crazy stories/ racing vids/ conversation thread++