Old 10-04-2013, 03:13 PM
TECH Enthusiast

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Yea unless they line up on both sides that's testing
Old 10-04-2013, 05:53 PM
Staging Lane

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Originally Posted by ZONES89RS
If you cannot agree that a car that must have special fuel to operate beyond 93 pump is not a street car, then that's just your problem. That means you cannot fuel up anywhere on a road trip. E85 is not readily available at all pumps so that doesn't count. I know there is a few stations in the US that have race fuel at the pump if I remember right, but it isn't every station you stop at. E85 is over 100 octane rating.
I drive my car on the street with 93 but if i plan to spray it i will mix in some race gas for safety purposes does this count as a street car? It also has a full spool and a manual valve body TH 350.
Old 10-04-2013, 07:03 PM
In-Zane Moderator

Received 32 Likes on 19 Posts

I have a fuel cell that has its own dedicated pump that is active with the nitrous. Full manual valve body th400, and I don't have a spool yet, I have a miller locker. Lol

Mixing race fuel in for nitrous is nothing special, as long as you can run it around a fill it up with more 93 just to get where your going. Turbo with meth under boost is no biggie either, they don't have to have it normal driving and low boost. A car that has to have excess of 93 to operate is not street car setup.

Quick Reply: LMR on the way out of town