LMR on the way out of town

Search this Thread

Old 09-14-2013, 10:28 PM
Teching In

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Originally Posted by 03Sssnake
don't bother coming back to Texas if yall lose

good luck

Way to represent. You guys came from racing off rankin you know how things go. There should have been weeks worth of test hits . I know at the track you had them covered should have prepared on the street
Old 09-14-2013, 10:32 PM
TECH Enthusiast

Hopefully ya'll represented better than the last show I watched with some Mustang dude from Texas. Whole crew seemed overpowered.
Old 09-14-2013, 10:43 PM
Teching In

no one from Texas will ever win at an OKC race, then the show would be a lie if they did.
Old 09-15-2013, 02:56 AM
12 Second Club

Originally Posted by danieloneil01
Hopefully ya'll represented better than the last show I watched with some Mustang dude from Texas. Whole crew seemed overpowered.
Mustang owner said he had issues on that pass, don't doubt it cuz that car has rolled the **** out on the streets for a long time. From what I hear he sold the yellow car and is coming out with an 04 cobra now.

As for LMR firebird, it's a hell of a racecar but I don't see it ever putting it down that well on the street.
Old 09-15-2013, 09:49 AM
10 Second Club

I am facebook friends the the big guy with the gold mustang, he just verified that LMR got drug then didn't want to pay. So fights broke out. Wasn't a good night. Maybe we should give those OKC boys credit for this "Street raced cars" thing. They are on top of their game and been doing it for a long time. Those boys know what they are doing!

Last edited by htownws6; 09-15-2013 at 09:54 AM.
Old 09-15-2013, 10:13 AM
10 Second Club

http://www.yellowbullet.com/forum/sh...3#post12358273

Last edited by htownws6; 09-15-2013 at 10:28 AM.
Old 09-15-2013, 10:16 AM
TECH Enthusiast

Originally Posted by htownws6
I am facebook friends the the big guy with the gold mustang, he just verified that LMR got drug then didn't want to pay. So fights broke out. Wasn't a good night. Maybe we should give those OKC boys credit for this "Street raced cars" thing. They are on top of their game and been doing it for a long time. Those boys know what they are doing!

If that's the case then please don't come back. That's pretty weak if true and roll racing is ghey.
Old 09-15-2013, 10:30 AM
10 Second Club

Originally Posted by danieloneil01
If that's the case then please don't come back. That's pretty weak if true and roll racing is ghey.
Well I don't roll race, and I live in Houston. I am just reporting what I heard. Please check the yellowbullet thread I posted above for more info.
Old 09-15-2013, 04:07 PM
9 Second Club

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts

Originally Posted by Big Chief
Props to Steven, josh, Jeff, and Dan for sitting head up in the street.
Just to show there is "three sides to every coin" as a wise man once told me.

Sounds like they had a good time with the LMR crew to me. It also sounds like the issues they had were with other stragglers that came. But as usual, everyone jumps on hearsay without seeking the truth first.
Old 09-15-2013, 06:05 PM
10 Second Club

We will know the truth soon enough when the episode comes out.

Last edited by htownws6; 09-15-2013 at 06:16 PM.
Old 09-15-2013, 07:49 PM
Launching!

We will know the truth soon enough when the episode comes out.
Really? Do you think that show shows the truth. Ill give props to the guys from OKC, they got some fast f'ing cars, but that show is so staged its funny. Last season when they ran the guys from Dallas, the camera makes it look like the Texas boys lifted and put the brakes on in every race but one. The Dallas boys are not going to get it put on them by that much. The races would be a lot closer if it wasn't staged. So as far as the truth goes don't think you will ever see it out of that show.
Old 09-15-2013, 08:57 PM
ASSuming On The Tree

And magically, no videos, prior?
The show is bullshit, it will never reveal the full truth
Old 09-15-2013, 09:30 PM
10 Second Club

Originally Posted by playtoy
Really? Do you think that show shows the truth. Ill give props to the guys from OKC, they got some fast f'ing cars, but that show is so staged its funny. Last season when they ran the guys from Dallas, the camera makes it look like the Texas boys lifted and put the brakes on in every race but one. The Dallas boys are not going to get it put on them by that much. The races would be a lot closer if it wasn't staged. So as far as the truth goes don't think you will ever see it out of that show.
So your saying you think LMR can be bought? BoostedGT as well? Boosted has already said the races and the results were real:

https://ls1tech.com/forums/17581281-post356.html

Last edited by htownws6; 09-15-2013 at 09:35 PM.
Old 09-15-2013, 09:42 PM
10 Second Club

Originally Posted by playtoy
By the way I'm not agreeing with you or disagreeing with you about the show's validity. But I have observed that everything they have said they have been able to back it up. no bullshit. And I do believe they race the RIGHT way, not from a roll. Heads up. No track prep (like they said upfront). You jump you lose. You cross the center you lose. Bring your money. The rules are very simple, very fair, and well understood and agreed upon by everyone who has gone to race them.
Old 09-16-2013, 12:16 AM
TECH Apprentice

When the mustang raced it had a broke trans. The show edited out all that and didn't say anything about his car being broke. I am not saying he would have won but just information was left out.
Old 09-16-2013, 08:35 AM
LS1Tech Co-Founder

Received 45 Likes on 19 Posts

Some of you guys are kidding yourselves, if you think the show is about legit racing and no script. Reality shows thrive on DRAMA, not who actually wins or loses in real life. The OKC guys have some fast cars for sure, and the TV producers want to keep them as the heroes of that show. The fact that you guys are all talking about this stuff = win for them.

Suckas
Old 09-16-2013, 08:43 AM
Teching In

Originally Posted by Nine Ball
Some of you guys are kidding yourselves, if you think the show is about legit racing and no script. Reality shows thrive on DRAMA, not who actually wins or loses in real life. The OKC guys have some fast cars for sure, and the TV producers want to keep them as the heroes of that show. The fact that you guys are all talking about this stuff = win for them.

Suckas
9ballz on payroll..
Old 09-16-2013, 10:36 AM
10 Second Club

Well I believe them. Course I still believe in santa claus too so there ya go. By the way, how do I get on this payroll? I wouldn't mind having so extra cash too! LOL
Old 09-16-2013, 12:17 PM
TECH Resident

Received 16 Likes on 14 Posts

Originally Posted by ZO6ER
9ballz on payroll..
^^^^^Lmmfao!!!!!!!
Dammit you made me spit root beer all over my phone!!!
Old 09-16-2013, 12:56 PM
On The Tree

I received a text from the flagman verifying this post and also that Chuck tried to spit on Ferreday but missed and when things escalated he punched Ferreday in the mouth.

Quick Reply: LMR on the way out of town