LMR on the way out of town

Search this Thread

Old 09-16-2013, 01:03 PM
TECH Resident

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Originally Posted by White Shadow
I received a text from the flagman verifying this post and also that Chuck tried to spit on Ferreday but missed and when things escalated he punched Ferreday in the mouth.

LMR on the way out of town-dcram.gif
Old 09-16-2013, 01:58 PM
Launching!

Lol!!!!
Old 09-16-2013, 02:45 PM
On The Tree

Originally Posted by htownws6
So your saying you think LMR can be bought? BoostedGT as well? Boosted has already said the races and the results were real:

https://ls1tech.com/forums/17581281-post356.html
Confidentiality agreement.
Old 09-16-2013, 02:55 PM
TECH Enthusiast

Originally Posted by Trendkiller Z
Confidentiality agreement.
Javier pretty much spilled a lot of the missing pieces..between this thread and YB I think we abolished that agreement..ha.
Old 09-16-2013, 04:11 PM
Launching!

I received a text from the flagman verifying this post and also that Chuck tried to spit on Ferreday but missed and when things escalated he punched Ferreday in the mouth.
Not exactly what happened... Chuck punched Ferreday in the mouth then everyone started pushing/shoving then somehow I got caught between Jeff and Chuck and that was when Chuck tried to spit on Jeff... It bounced off me and hit Jeff. LOL. Jeff wasn't very happy.
Old 09-16-2013, 04:15 PM
Launching!

Theres nothing to spill guys.... LMR was supposed to bring their fastest to race OKC's fastest. They brought a track racer who has never made a pass on the street to race in a street race. What kind of sense does that make? We don't prep in DFW and they definitely don't prep in OKC which is where LMR went to race. Why would they let the track car prep 660' of road? All I heard was everyone wanting to race Farm truck. That thing runs like 10.0's on a good day. There is no paying of anyone to do anything on the show. They didn't pay me to lose, they didn't pay LMR to do anything they didn't want to do either. I can promise you that. The whole scuffle thing was unfortunate and really didn't have to happen but hey I guess it will make good TV. Not really my cup of tea, as I prefer to race but its all good.
Old 09-16-2013, 04:21 PM
TECH Regular

What happened in Houston? When I was younger street racing was run what you brung. No move, no length, no pop, no hit, no tire size complaints.... if you werent confident in a straight up dig race, you didnt run.
Old 09-16-2013, 05:17 PM
TECH Enthusiast

Originally Posted by BoostedGT
Theres nothing to spill guys.... LMR was supposed to bring their fastest to race OKC's fastest. They brought a track racer who has never made a pass on the street to race in a street race. What kind of sense does that make? We don't prep in DFW and they definitely don't prep in OKC which is where LMR went to race. Why would they let the track car prep 660' of road? All I heard was everyone wanting to race Farm truck. That thing runs like 10.0's on a good day. There is no paying of anyone to do anything on the show. They didn't pay me to lose, they didn't pay LMR to do anything they didn't want to do either. I can promise you that. The whole scuffle thing was unfortunate and really didn't have to happen but hey I guess it will make good TV. Not really my cup of tea, as I prefer to race but its all good.

I wonder what LMR was thinking when they tried to do this. This episode is going to be hilarious.
Old 09-16-2013, 08:43 PM
On The Tree

You were too busy blowing tranny's. fliparacci tho
Old 09-16-2013, 08:55 PM
Staging Lane

I wonder what lmr has to say about this?
Old 09-16-2013, 10:04 PM
10 Second Club

I can see why chuck was pissed about not getting his money. He's got everything he owns financed for his racing **** all the way down to his lawn chairs and weed-eater. Makes his family sleep in a tent. Probably will get that repossessed too after this week is over. LOL. I have zero respect for the man. Ton of respect for Boosted GT, coming on here and telling it like it is with no crying or bullshit excuses.
Old 09-17-2013, 06:45 AM
TECH Resident

Received 13 Likes on 11 Posts

I can see why chuck was pissed about not getting his money. He's got everything he owns financed for his racing **** all the way down to his lawn chairs and weed-eater. Makes his family sleep in a tent. Probably will get that repossessed too after this week is over. LOL. I have zero respect for the man. Ton of respect for Boosted GT, coming on here and telling it like it is with no crying or bullshit excuses.
This is tech. Crying and BS are required. LOL all BS asside, thats no ****. A lot of people these days will defend him though, because they are in the same boat. I earn my bad habbit money on th side in my shop when I have time. If the race toys must sit, then so be it.
Old 09-17-2013, 08:59 AM
TECH Junkie

Received 19 Likes on 14 Posts

Originally Posted by Nine Ball
Some of you guys are kidding yourselves, if you think the show is about legit racing and no script. Reality shows thrive on DRAMA, not who actually wins or loses in real life. The OKC guys have some fast cars for sure, and the TV producers want to keep them as the heroes of that show. The fact that you guys are all talking about this stuff = win for them.

Suckas

I have watched one episode of that show. Whenever this one airs, that number will go up to 2.

Does that farmtruck guy remind anyone else of a mildly retarded Ted Nugent?
Old 09-17-2013, 12:33 PM
Launching!

You were too busy blowing tranny's. fliparacci tho
Old 09-17-2013, 12:46 PM
10 Second Club

Originally Posted by -Ross-

I have watched one episode of that show. Whenever this one airs, that number will go up to 2.

Does that farmtruck guy remind anyone else of a mildly retarded Ted Nugent?
The rumor going around is the farmtruck guy and the asian that sits on his c*ck all day are both
Old 09-17-2013, 12:58 PM
TECH Fanatic

When does this particular episode air?
Old 09-17-2013, 01:30 PM
TECH Resident

The rumor going around is the farmtruck guy and the asian that sits on his c*ck all day are both
They both seem to have a little sugar in the tank...creepy old white dude constantly hanging out with a young asian guy... I am sure its just platonic
Old 09-17-2013, 01:54 PM
TECH Senior Member

Received 7 Likes on 7 Posts

I just know that if some mafaka punched me in da mouf.
Id hafta pop da trunk ona mafaka. no but 2 ways bout it.
Old 09-17-2013, 02:11 PM
10 Second Club

Originally Posted by NemeSS
I just know that if some mafaka punched me in da mouf.
Id hafta pop da trunk ona mafaka. no but 2 ways bout it.
Stay tuned and watch the show. I do know alittle more than what I said, but I'll shut up while I'm ahead and not ruin it for the other guys. It will be an interesting show, no doubt.
Old 09-17-2013, 02:27 PM
On The Tree

Quick Reply: LMR on the way out of town