LMR on the way out of town

Search this Thread

Old 09-17-2013, 09:48 PM
TECH Resident

Received 13 Likes on 11 Posts

Originally Posted by -Ross-

I have watched one episode of that show. Whenever this one airs, that number will go up to

Does that farmtruck guy remind anyone else of a mildly retarded Ted Nugent?
Ted Nugent is mildly retarded.
Old 09-17-2013, 10:05 PM
TECH Regular

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Very surprised that LMR hasn't posted in defense but these days all of these production companies require non-disclosure agreements so I can understand. If what has been said is factual, it's really sad for the LMR team and will not portray well on NATIONAL television.
Old 09-18-2013, 10:50 AM
Staging Lane

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Originally Posted by ZL1SS
Very surprised that LMR hasn't posted in defense but these days all of these production companies require non-disclosure agreements so I can understand. If what has been said is factual, it's really sad for the LMR team and will not portray well on NATIONAL television.
He did on yellow bullet
http://www.yellowbullet.com/forum/sh...601035&page=20

I told myself I would not post on any forum but decided to throw in my 2 cents and leave it at that. I have not even read this thread or any thread for that matter(dont have time to sit behind a computer all day).

Had one hell of a crazy weekend. Justin(Big Chief)/Shawn(Murder Nova)/Dave were all cool guys a long with (most) of the OKC guys. I only had an issue with 1 guy(you know who but I will not name because I do not want to ruin the show) which stopped all the other races from happening. I really wish we could have finished.

We cant give any information away of who raced who or outcomes of any races. I will just leave it at you will not want to miss THIS episode! Hopefully they show ALL races as it happened and dont cut out too much.

Steven Fereday
Old 09-18-2013, 02:45 PM
TECH Fanatic

lol at anyone thinking their city/state has the fastest cars in the nation...yes, I am so sure the trashy *** people from podunkville have enough money to out build everyone.

Do they have fast cars, yes, is the show interesting, **** NO! And I am sure there is more to it than having just anyone bring a car out. If these guys are so fast, why aren't they doing more with their cars and making big money? Or am I missing something?

I don't follow this at all, I watched two episodes and wanted to hammer my knee caps and run my fingers through a meat grinder.

As Nine Ball said, drama sells on "reality tv". How ironic that it isn't very "real".
Old 09-18-2013, 03:11 PM
TECH Apprentice

Originally Posted by texasglock23
lol at anyone thinking their city/state has the fastest cars in the nation...yes, I am so sure the trashy *** people from podunkville have enough money to out build everyone.

Do they have fast cars, yes, is the show interesting, **** NO! And I am sure there is more to it than having just anyone bring a car out. If these guys are so fast, why aren't they doing more with their cars and making big money? Or am I missing something?

I don't follow this at all, I watched two episodes and wanted to hammer my knee caps and run my fingers through a meat grinder.

As Nine Ball said, drama sells on "reality tv". How ironic that it isn't very "real".
Actually, these guys have been street racing and have had this ladder for many years. If you search the murdered Nova on youtube there are videos of it from 4 years ago getting ready for drag week. Many videos of it being raced on the streets
Old 09-18-2013, 03:45 PM
10 Second Club

Originally Posted by texasglock23

Alot of people are missing their point, as I was too (but now I get it). They aren't claiming to have the fastest cars in the nation, or even the fastest street cars in the nation. They claim to have the fastest street driven cars in the nation, which basically just taking a 1,500 hp - 2,000 hp track car and throwing it on the street and making it hook. Not many people do that, not even in Texas. Everyone is afraid of getting a felony on their record which is why I don't street race either. They've carved out a niche for themselves, and will likely be on top until more people get in on the action and figure it out themselves. But most people that have that kinda money to build that kinda car are smart enough not to get involved. There is alot at stake, you could lose your 100k ride (and it get sold at the next police auction) and get a nice fat felony on your record, not to mention thousands of dollars in attorney fees. Not my game, that is for sure. But you know those okies, their kinda a special breed, LOL As the sonoma driver said over on YB, it takes a special kind of RETARDness to street race like they do.

And what even further enables them, if the cops do come, they could all just claim to be having a car meet, show off their rides. About all they could get a ticket for is tires. They don't require state inspection in OK, just buy a tag and slap it on.
Old 09-18-2013, 06:38 PM
TECH Fanatic

The guys who are sponsored and what not may have some of the fastest, my comment was more geared towards all the OKC forum members getting in on the rants over who has a better state...I should have been more clear. But even then, just because you haven't been beat, doesn't mean you are the fastest. As it was stated above, many have no desire to do something that has the potential to land you in jail for a while, lose your build, and pay thousands in fines.

How many of those guys are known racers, besides the MurderNova, the Sonoma truck and whatever else there is. I don't follow it, but I do know that before that show, I never heard of anything other than the Farmtruck and Murdernova.

I don't have a dog in this fight, I am merely speaking my opinion. I could care less if LMR drug them, or they drug LMR, a good race is a good race...Lil wayne thinks he's the best rapper alive...
Old 09-18-2013, 06:53 PM
TECH Fanatic

Received 2 Likes on 1 Post

He is.......
Old 09-18-2013, 08:57 PM
TECH Resident

Received 18 Likes on 16 Posts
LS1Tech 10 Year

Originally Posted by sway99bird
He is.......
bwhahahahahah!
Old 09-18-2013, 09:16 PM
Staging Lane

Old 09-19-2013, 12:59 PM
Teching In

Originally Posted by htownws6
Alot of people are missing their point, as I was too (but now I get it). They aren't claiming to have the fastest cars in the nation, or even the fastest street cars in the nation. They claim to have the fastest street driven cars in the nation, which basically just taking a 1,500 hp - 2,000 hp track car and throwing it on the street and making it hook.
you have it wrong.

those are 1/8th mile RACECARS that do hits on a street (well sometimes it's a street).

Trailers, big tires and wheelie bars do not make a "street car".

Farmtruck is the only one that has been shown (unless I missed a episode) driving on the street.
Old 09-19-2013, 06:22 PM
10 Second Club

Originally Posted by MulletGT
you have it wrong.

those are 1/8th mile RACECARS that do hits on a street (well sometimes it's a street).

Trailers, big tires and wheelie bars do not make a "street car".

Farmtruck is the only one that has been shown (unless I missed a episode) driving on the street.
You are right. I meant to say street raced cars which is exactly what they are. Track cars thrown on the street. But nobody is claiming that they are true street cars, not even them.

IF you noticed, several people have called them out to a track race and none of them are willing do it. There is nothing special about those cars at the track, plenty of track cars in Texas can beat them at the track. But they can get their track cars to hook on the street better than anyone else, so far they have proven it!

Last edited by htownws6; 09-19-2013 at 06:28 PM.
Old 09-19-2013, 09:03 PM
On The Tree

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

The way Oklahoma validates the inspection in that state is the only reason they are called street cars. They all are registered and inspected I would bet, but we all know most of them can't be daily driven.
Old 09-19-2013, 09:43 PM
10 Second Club

Originally Posted by 06colorado
The way Oklahoma validates the inspection in that state is the only reason they are called street cars. They all are registered and inspected I would bet, but we all know most of them can't be daily driven.
You are right, but there is no inspection period. Oklahoma did away with state inspection several years ago. They just simply need to buy a tag.
Old 09-19-2013, 09:51 PM
TECH Enthusiast

Originally Posted by htownws6
You are right, but there is no inspection period. Oklahoma did away with state inspection several years ago. They just simply need to buy a tag.
Yep, and I like it that way!
Old 09-20-2013, 12:35 AM
TECH Enthusiast

I wished we could do the same.
Old 09-20-2013, 10:48 AM
TECH Regular

Originally Posted by danieloneil01
I wished we could do the same.
Nobody bats an eye when OK did it. Imagine if Texas did that, I can see the reports now....

"OMG Texas wants to kill teh environmentzzzzzz!!!!!!"
Old 09-20-2013, 12:19 PM
TECH Apprentice

Originally Posted by 06colorado
99% of the members cars on here would not pass an emissions test legally. Most on here has had their cars cats, evap, rear O2s and every other emission related part removed and deleted out of their tune.
Old 09-20-2013, 12:30 PM
10 Second Club

Received 48 Likes on 42 Posts

I hate the street car debate. Its street racing!!! No rules saying it has to be street legal. Its about the surface and getting the power down better then the other guy period.
Old 09-20-2013, 01:17 PM
TECH Junkie

Received 21 Likes on 16 Posts

Them boys from Oklahoma roll their joints all wrong.

Quick Reply: LMR on the way out of town