Hellraiser vs BA02SS (The Rematch)

Search this Thread

Old 12-07-2013, 03:06 PM
TECH Resident

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Originally Posted by codyvette
I know. You must like it. It is hard to explain stuff to slow people sometimes.

P.S. I wrote this slow because you probably read slow....Yankee
DFW is considered a "Yankee" now days? Get back in your trailer house, the cold is getting to you. Just stick to being a cheerleader. It's what you are good at, cheering on somebody else's success and sucking dick.
Old 12-07-2013, 04:02 PM
formerly Chris p 02 (11-04-2011)

No ball, why did you open a thread that someone else closed to try and stop a train wreck with Cody and Flash.(cool dudes) Did you do it to get Cody and Flash talking **** to each other or because you said l cry? Did you do it to see two guys running they car that are not scared like keyboard racer like yourself. I see why racers leave this site. Guys who run there cars not cheerleaders, keyboard racers and sissies who ride others dick. That was a douchebag move! Have a nice day No Ball sissy
Old 12-07-2013, 04:40 PM
LS1Tech Co-Founder

Received 46 Likes on 19 Posts

Chris, I only hear about you getting drug. You don't have enough to get me interested. Kinda like a fat chick. Moooove on, let the adults talk.
Old 12-07-2013, 05:00 PM

Originally Posted by Nine Ball
Chris, I only hear about you getting drug. You don't have enough to get me interested. Kinda like a fat chick. Moooove on, let the adults talk.
I not saying l did not get drug. I have lost but l have won a lot more than l lost it happens you should try it some times and stop talking! The differents between you and me l run my car and don't give a **** what you have, more or less power dig or roll and give respect when respect is given. You just keep doing what you do best and that's hide behind that keyboard. If and when we meet we will see how well my car runs with you and then I will deside if you deserve respect until then your No Ball the keyboard racer. Sissy
Old 12-08-2013, 07:08 AM
LS1Tech Co-Founder

Received 46 Likes on 19 Posts

Trust me when I tell you that I couldn't give a crap if I had your respect. You are just a troll, acting like a clown. You haven't earned even a hint of respect from me, because of how childish you act. Aren't you a grown *** man, probably married? Act like it, instead of an internet e-thugging punk.
Old 12-08-2013, 08:23 AM

Originally Posted by Nine Ball
Trust me when I tell you that I couldn't give a crap if I had your respect. You are just a troll, acting like a clown. You haven't earned even a hint of respect from me, because of how childish you act. Aren't you a grown *** man, probably married? Act like it, instead of an internet e-thugging punk.
Good morning No *****. Your the punk who talked **** to me l just called you out. I keep it respectively until you talked **** and your punk *** opened a thread that someone else started and closed just to be childish. Don't sit here and act like your Mr. ******* innocent like you did not say anything to me. Your a chump that hides behind the keyboard and feels your better than others so as long as punk *** keeps replying to me l will reply back. Just a FYI No ***** l not mad at you Punk
Old 12-08-2013, 05:52 PM
TECH Resident

Received 13 Likes on 11 Posts

Originally Posted by slowredz
DFW is considered a "Yankee" now days? Get back in your trailer house, the cold is getting to you. Just stick to being a cheerleader. It's what you are good at, cheering on somebody else's success and sucking dick.
anybuddy who live norf a I10 is a yankee. I heard all you Yankees like to talk about sucking D. Wun day eye gat sum suxess all so. U wiw C. gotta go now and cut sum fire wood this trailer is freezing.
Old 12-10-2013, 10:33 PM
TECH Addict

Lol, good reading.

Quick Reply: Hellraiser vs BA02SS (The Rematch)