FAST 102 and FAST fuel rail = fuel leak. Need better rail bracket

Search this Thread

Old 01-09-2015, 09:08 AM
TECH Apprentice

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Originally Posted by 00pooterSS
So after all this there was yet another fuel leak, after 20 or so phone calls to FAST we got someone on the line that knew what they are talking about, there is apparently a known issue if using 60# injectors, they are a hair shorter than others and need a small shim in the injector bore, you place them in the intake and then mount the injectors again.

After doing this the injectors fit better than ever and do not leak, I even tried my hardest to cause a leak my pushing, pulling, yanking, cussing the injectors and still no leak.

If you are having leak issues with a 102mm intake, call fast and ask them about the injector shim kit they are supposed to supply with the intake to prevent the injectors from leaking.
I am having the same problem w/ a LS6, 60# injectors, FAST LS1/LS6 102mm LSXR intake and FAST LS1/LS6 fuel rails. I spoke to FAST and the $11 fix it shim kit is part number 146034-KIT: I can't find it listed on any website but if you call and ask, they have it. I'll try to post up pics when I receive the kit.
The following users liked this post:
ssdungeon (11-09-2019)

Quick Reply: FAST 102 and FAST fuel rail = fuel leak. Need better rail bracket