HPD/LMR Dyno Night & Photo Shoot! Saturday February 22, 2014.

Search this Thread

Old 02-05-2014, 12:16 AM
Teching In

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Arrow HPD/LMR Dyno Night & Photo Shoot! Saturday February 22, 2014.

S! LS1Tech Members, Staff, Friends, and Guests.

Houston Performance Driving (HPD) and Late Model Racecraft (LMR) are joining forces with MGW Photography to bring you a fun filled night. It's time to show the world why Houston Texas in The Power City. Saturday February 22nd, 2014 we will be strapping the cars down on the dyno. Enjoying some very beautiful ladies with one of Houston's top photographers. Please joins us for the night and enjoy the atmosphere.

I. Event Outline:

- The event will kickoff @ 8PM. Please enter the facility safely and park best you can. Keep it uniformed because we have to pack a lot of cars inside the lot.

- The dyno will be hot @ 8PM. It will be first come first served. LMR staff will have a list of the dyno order. The cost will be $40 for 2 pulls. A/F sheet will be included. Please form a line at the dyno bay entrance.

- The photo shoots will start at 8:30PM. It will be first come first served. The shoot will be in the main shop area. If you are wanting to have your car photographed with the models. It will be $100 for 20 high resolution shots that will be emailed to your account. Cash, debit, and credit will be accepted. Please get with Mike Wilkes once you are on location.

- We want everyone to have fun! However, we ask that you enter and exit the LMR facility safely. Extra attention is not needed and we want everyone to be safe. There is not reason to show-off. Please be safe.

II. Models:

- Jessi Marie Serrano:

- Shelby James Leger:

III. Event Information:

- Who: Houston Performance Driving, Late Model Racecraft, and MGW Photography.
- When: Saturday February 22, 2014.
- Where: Late Model Racecraft Facility: 11755 West Little York Road #106 Houston, TX 77041. (713) 466-9900.
- Why: Fast cars, good people, models, and HPD!
- How: It's the pedal on the right.

IV. Gear & Safety:

- Camera.
- Dyno/Photo shoot $.
- Positive attitude.
- Be safe entering and exiting the parking lot.

V. Question or Concerns:

Troy Dixon: HPDTDixon@gamil.com.

VI. Facebook Event Page:

https://www.facebook.com/events/5192...ilter=upcoming
Old 02-05-2014, 05:51 PM
Teching In

Very Nice! Thanks for the info.
Old 02-05-2014, 08:39 PM
In-Zane Moderator

Received 32 Likes on 19 Posts

Would be sweet if I have the new Trans ready for the mustang. Just for the chits and giggles.
Old 02-06-2014, 05:46 AM
TECH Enthusiast

Originally Posted by xtc4us

- Jessi Marie Serrano:
Old 02-06-2014, 12:28 PM
Teching In

We are trying to start the year off with a BANG! Right now just off Facebook alone we are +160 Going. +41 Maybe. Should make for a great night. Looking forward to it.
Old 02-11-2014, 12:52 PM
Teching In

+180 Going and +50 Maybe just off Facebook alone. I did mention Playboy yes?
Old 02-11-2014, 07:17 PM
TECH Resident

Received 13 Likes on 11 Posts

I just picked up a 2000 Formula Firehawk. I hope to get some pictures of it with that Jessie Gal. I don't have facebook to add to your count though.
Old 02-12-2014, 12:50 PM
Teching In

Originally Posted by codyvette
I just picked up a 2000 Formula Firehawk. I hope to get some pictures of it with that Jessie Gal. I don't have facebook to add to your count though.
It's not a must. It is just a good way to keep up to date on the event. I will post any changes or news here leading up to the 22nd. Hope to see you out there.
Old 02-17-2014, 03:00 PM
Teching In

+220 Going! Coming up this Saturday! Don't miss it.
Old 02-21-2014, 02:58 PM
Teching In

+256 Going!

Game time tomorrow night! Be safe, be smart, and stay sharp. Please park has uniformed as you can. It's going to be tight in there. There will be some VIP parking blocked off in the front of the facility. Reserved VIP spots are available, but only a few left. Again please park best you can backed up in your hole.

- Get in line for the dyno ASAP.

- Get with Mike Wilkes for your photo shoot. Trust me on this.... you don't want to miss out getting a first class photo shoot with Jessica Marie Serrano and Shelby Leger. HPD is very excited to have these ladies representing us and LMR.

Please stay out of marked areas. There are shop and customer cars getting ready for TX2K14. Please respect those areas and stay clear. Thank you.

Please do not leave trash on the facility grounds. Don't be a douche...

If anyone has questions or concerns please post them or email HPDTDixon@gmail.com.

See you tomorrow night folks! Can you feel it?!...
Old 02-23-2014, 12:16 AM
TECH Resident

Received 13 Likes on 11 Posts

Default Thanks

Just wanted to post up a thank you for the photo shoot. Jessi and Shelby looked off the charts. The photographer (sorry the ladies made me forget your name) and his assistant were really awesome and informative. I can't wait to see the results for I didn't snap any cell pics. It just wouldn't be the same anyhow. The few LMR guys I met were also laid back cool guys.
Old 02-23-2014, 09:00 AM
Launching!

i had a good time, thanks for all the effort that went in to putting this together! there were definitely some nice rides out there.
side note, any idea why the old school dragster just got pulled in and out without running? wheels to wide for the dyno?
and above everything else.... PICS!!!

Last edited by badinfluencelsx; 02-23-2014 at 09:14 AM.
Old 02-24-2014, 10:43 AM
Teching In

Thanks for making the event. We had a blast putting it on for you. Glad everyone liked out models. Our next event is planned for March 29th @ KP Racing. We will come back to LMR again later in the year. BIG thanks to the staff at LMR for doing all they did while being short staffed. The others were in Atlanta racing.

We will be posting some pictures ASAP.

T.

Quick Reply: HPD/LMR Dyno Night & Photo Shoot! Saturday February 22, 2014.