Who's ready to run???

Search this Thread

Old 03-19-2014, 11:15 AM
Teching In

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Originally Posted by khenry
Ok, sounds good to me. As long as your car is tagged and inspected I'm game, dragging me with a gutted race car proves nothing. PM me for details and let's make it happen.
You Sir are a total douche bag. You have talked all this crap and look like a complete idiot I.E the Dig Race. I thank D3 should get more respect then they did for getting a moron like you into the eights by your chinny chin chin. Look We will be looking for you next Thursday in Mexico and we can do next Friday at the track. That should work for Rob since he will be back from racing with real race cars so he can obliterate your dumb redneck ***. The cars we will have there are street cars with tags and inspection. Fifth gen has AC and full interior. 4th gen is tagged and inspected and can drive anywhere you want. Remember, Mess with the best, you will get drug like the rest. SHOW UP OR STFU
Old 03-19-2014, 11:16 AM
TECH Enthusiast

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Am I the only one sick of hearing about how fast this guy is? We get it you have a fast car. But never the fastest. It's always the guys who run their mouths constantly that everyone can't wait to see fall. It actually sweetens the *** whipping. So I say keep talking because you are just making the beat down (that will happen sooner or later) that much better to watch. Hell at this point is buy tickets to it.
Old 03-19-2014, 11:21 AM
Teching In

Originally Posted by 98TA6.0
Am I the only one sick of hearing about how fast this guy is? We get it you have a fast car. But never the fastest. It's always the guys who run their mouths constantly that everyone can't wait to see fall. It actually sweetens the *** whipping. So I say keep talking because you are just making the beat down (that will happen sooner or later) that much better to watch. Hell at this point is buy tickets to it.
Totally agree, Next Thursday- Mexico, Next Friday- Track
Old 03-19-2014, 11:35 AM
Staging Lane

Originally Posted by randy2012ss
You Sir are a total douche bag. You have talked all this crap and look like a complete idiot I.E the Dig Race. I thank D3 should get more respect then they did for getting a moron like you into the eights by your chinny chin chin. Look We will be looking for you next Thursday in Mexico and we can do next Friday at the track. That should work for Rob since he will be back from racing with real race cars so he can obliterate your dumb redneck ***. The cars we will have there are street cars with tags and inspection. Fifth gen has AC and full interior. 4th gen is tagged and inspected and can drive anywhere you want. Remember, Mess with the best, you will get drug like the rest. SHOW UP OR STFU
Not one bit of this is "talking crap." I won't get into a pissing match with this shop. D3 has plenty respect and faster cars than mine repping their shop. I am simply looking for a race not a war of the keyboard. If a dig on the street is what you want I'll get a tire on the car and show up. If a heads up run at the track is what you want I'm ready now.
Old 03-19-2014, 11:41 AM
Teching In

Ok, then we agree on next Thursday night in Mexico and Next Friday at the Track, that's the problem with you, you need to learn how to use a simple YES or NO to Questions instead of rambling about your tires, I don't give a crap what tires you are on. Just as long as they are connected to your car and at the allocated areas on those nights
Old 03-19-2014, 11:59 AM
Teching In

Not trying to hate but for someone with the Mexico invitational calling out a whole shop and didn't you have a plaque made for all the kills you were gonna have, now it's a race at the track and you need tires.... Seems like your sorta craw fishing now.... But carry on, hope these races go down.
Old 03-19-2014, 12:14 PM
Teching In

Originally Posted by TA_pat
Not trying to hate but for someone with the Mexico invitational calling out a whole shop and didn't you have a plaque made for all the kills you were gonna have, now it's a race at the track and you need tires.... Seems like your sorta craw fishing now.... But carry on, hope these races go down.
Well we will be at Mexico next Thursday night. We will have reports from there as to the whereabouts of KHenry

Last edited by randy2012ss; 03-19-2014 at 12:21 PM.
Old 03-19-2014, 12:15 PM
TECH Resident

Received 13 Likes on 11 Posts

I have warned this here before, be careful talking **** back and fourth with an *** hat. Someone will walk by and not which is which. Kevin's car is awesome but he seems to have a need to try and make people think he is some kind of "king". Long story short he has been getting his *** drug by Hellraiser for a good while when his car was a true street car. Then he built a race car, tagged, and inspected it, out ran Hellraiser's street car. Not enough people called him awesome for it so he is looking for validation. I saw this in him when he first started in this hobby. He claims king and then starts adding stipulations. He had no problem running Chris and acting like he did something. He simply brought more money, hp, driver aids to the table...OH, and as hard as it is to believe, more mouth.
Old 03-19-2014, 12:43 PM
formerly Chris p 02 (11-04-2011)

here we go! Lol why can't we all just get along.
Old 03-19-2014, 01:06 PM
JWS
Teching In

Oh god, here this ******* dude comes again. You wait till AFTER this past weekend to run your dick suckers. Dude go sit down somewhere and stfu. If you wanted to race you would have raced this past week/weekend. Youd rather just get online and make yourself appear to be a badass. You and Brian Luna should both ride off into the sunset together like some brokeback mountain cowboys.
Old 03-19-2014, 01:16 PM
TECH Resident

Old 03-19-2014, 01:22 PM
JWS
Teching In

And Kevin you know better than to get in a pissing match with LMR because your **** aint fast enough.
Old 03-19-2014, 01:39 PM
Launching!

Originally Posted by jws
oh god, here this ******* dude comes again. You wait till after this past weekend to run your dick suckers. Dude go sit down somewhere and stfu. If you wanted to race you would have raced this past week/weekend. Youd rather just get online and make yourself appear to be a badass. You and brian luna should both ride off into the sunset together like some brokeback mountain cowboys.
lol!!!!!!!!
Old 03-19-2014, 01:59 PM
Staging Lane

Originally Posted by randy2012ss
Ok, then we agree on next Thursday night in Mexico and Next Friday at the Track, that's the problem with you, you need to learn how to use a simple YES or NO to Questions instead of rambling about your tires, I don't give a crap what tires you are on. Just as long as they are connected to your car and at the allocated areas on those nights
I'm working nights next Tues,Wed,Thurs, I will be off starting that Friday.
Old 03-19-2014, 02:05 PM
TECH Resident

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

I'm not dodging you. When and where.... I'll race your racecar
We can be out with Rob next week. After they are done dragging you, we will do the same. You better get Delgado to work on that traction control if you're planning on running next to the camaro's.
Old 03-19-2014, 02:15 PM
Teching In

Originally Posted by RobValden
Lube it up nice, cause ill get in that *** with a quickness!

-Your Daddy
Old 03-19-2014, 02:16 PM
Staging Lane

Originally Posted by JWS
Oh god, here this ******* dude comes again. You wait till AFTER this past weekend to run your dick suckers. Dude go sit down somewhere and stfu. If you wanted to race you would have raced this past week/weekend. Youd rather just get online and make yourself appear to be a badass. You and Brian Luna should both ride off into the sunset together like some brokeback mountain cowboys.
I was ready to race and it rained. Who said anything about me calling out LmR, I simply made a comment (in fun) looking for a race and no mention of anyone in particular was called out. Obviously my first post did the job though. If I wanted to gossip like a bitch I'd log on to MySpace or learn Vietmamies and go to a nail salon. I'm in this for the challenge, not the fanboy banter and bull ****. I will show up with a tire on my car suited for the street and race. Right now I am setup to race at the track or from a roll. Next week when MT ships my tires I'll need 1 day with the car, and I'll be back in here ready to accept ANYONE's 1/8mi dig on the street.
Old 03-19-2014, 02:20 PM
Staging Lane

Originally Posted by JWS
And Kevin you know better than to get in a pissing match with LMR because your **** aint fast enough.
Only 1 way to find out.
Old 03-19-2014, 02:40 PM
Staging Lane

Originally Posted by codyvette
I have warned this here before, be careful talking **** back and fourth with an *** hat. Someone will walk by and not which is which. Kevin's car is awesome but he seems to have a need to try and make people think he is some kind of "king". Long story short he has been getting his *** drug by Hellraiser for a good while when his car was a true street car. Then he built a race car, tagged, and inspected it, out ran Hellraiser's street car. Not enough people called him awesome for it so he is looking for validation. I saw this in him when he first started in this hobby. He claims king and then starts adding stipulations. He had no problem running Chris and acting like he did something. He simply brought more money, hp, driver aids to the table...OH, and as hard as it is to believe, more mouth.
It's people like you that take some of the fun out of racing. You have nothing to race me with but choose to hate on me because of it. I'm gonna buy you a parachute for your keyboard because that MF is hauling *** right now!
Old 03-19-2014, 02:56 PM
Teching In

I'm working nights next Tues,Wed,Thurs, I will be off starting that Friday.
Ok, Mexico Next Friday and Track the following Friday

Quick Reply: Who's ready to run???