Who's ready to run???

Search this Thread

Old 03-19-2014, 03:02 PM
TECH Resident

Received 13 Likes on 11 Posts

Originally Posted by khenry
It's people like you that take some of the fun out of racing. You have nothing to race me with but choose to hate on me because of it. I'm gonna buy you a parachute for your keyboard because that MF is hauling *** right now!
You will have to come up with something besides the fact that I have nothing to race you with as a cause for anything. I have nothing to race at all anymore. Hell, even my wifes weekend hot rod is faster than my car. I would be hating on almost everyone on this site if that were the case. I get along great with most everyone here. You are the one that is getting bashed on in his own thread by multiple members. You would like half the population to worship your dumb *** and the other half to be jealous of you but mostly they just see you as an *** hat.
Old 03-19-2014, 03:17 PM
TECH Apprentice

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Damn there is a lot of butt hurt in here. Atleast someone is willing to race and all the haters want to talk ****. Who cares if he thinks he is the king, step up and prove him wrong. If you can't then keep working on your car until you can!

Yes kevin blew off his tires Friday night but so did the other 54 cars that raced in the event. Some of the fastest street cars could not even get down that runway.
Old 03-19-2014, 03:26 PM
Staging Lane

Originally Posted by codyvette
You will have to come up with something besides the fact that I have nothing to race you with as a cause for anything. I have nothing to race at all anymore. Hell, even my wifes weekend hot rod is faster than my car. I would be hating on almost everyone on this site if that were the case. I get along great with most everyone here. You are the one that is getting bashed on in his own thread by multiple members. You would like half the population to worship your dumb *** and the other half to be jealous of you but mostly they just see you as an *** hat.
You are mistaken. I could care less if people like me in this thread. I'm looking for a race not a BFF. Go sit on the sidelines and wait for a video to come out. These guys want a dig on the street, I ordered tires an hour ago, and will be ready as soon as possible to run THEIR RACE, right now I'm ready for the track or roll.
Old 03-19-2014, 03:59 PM
9 Second Club

Received 14 Likes on 10 Posts

Stop hating a this guy. At least he's willing to race whoever from a dig or at the track. Let the cars do the talking.

I'm building my car for the same purpose and have fun while racing. I know I'll get my **** dragged because I'm sure there are people a lot faster then what I might have to offer but that doesn't mean I can race them. If I lose, all that means is that I need to step up my game and go on.
Old 03-19-2014, 04:21 PM
TECH Resident

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

You are mistaken. I could care less if people like me in this thread. I'm looking for a race not a BFF. Go sit on the sidelines and wait for a video to come out. These guys want a dig on the street, I ordered tires an hour ago, and will be ready as soon as possible to run THEIR RACE, right now I'm ready for the track or roll.
Should of ordered them through me i could of had them here tomorrow.
Old 03-19-2014, 04:24 PM
Staging Lane

I was told that they won't ship out until early next week due to some race that everyone with MT is at this week. Got them through Madman
Old 03-19-2014, 04:49 PM
JWS
Teching In

I was ready to race and it rained. Who said anything about me calling out LmR, I simply made a comment (in fun) looking for a race and no mention of anyone in particular was called out. Obviously my first post did the job though. If I wanted to gossip like a bitch I'd log on to MySpace or learn Vietmamies and go to a nail salon. I'm in this for the challenge, not the fanboy banter and bull ****. I will show up with a tire on my car suited for the street and race. Right now I am setup to race at the track or from a roll. Next week when MT ships my tires I'll need 1 day with the car, and I'll be back in here ready to accept ANYONE's 1/8mi dig on the street.
Thats a load of bullshit. We raced Wednesday, Thursday, and Friday and I didnt see your car out once. It didnt start raining till Saturday. If you wanted to race you had 3 days to do something. You were scared to get your *** busted after all the **** youve talked. Tires are a lame *** excuse. If you needed tires you would have had them before TX2K like everyone else.
Old 03-19-2014, 05:04 PM
Staging Lane

I was there bro, I prepped the right lane for someone.

I promise you , it'll be on point when I show up this time. I was at the roll race, dig night, and Sealy getting rained on. I'm not afraid of ****. What car do you have? I'll be sure to race you first.
Old 03-19-2014, 05:05 PM

Geeze, now I remember why I don't get on forums anymore lol..

Everyone gets all up tight over nothing!!

The car is ready for a race from a roll or on the track. It was never setup for dig runs on the street. We are working on that as Kevin has mentioned. He basically started this thread to get people riled up and to try and get some good races lined up. All the cussing, bashing, name calling, is really un necessary. Yes he smoked the tires at the dig night run. The car was not setup for the dig night, its a different kind of setup required from what he normally uses the car for. Once the tires come in and we get it dialed for an unprepped surface, everyone here can run him. He will win some and loose some and honestly I don't think he will care either way as long as everyone's having fun. He just wants to go fast!

I can't believe how blown out of proportion this got..
Old 03-19-2014, 05:31 PM
10 Second Club

Lots of talk in here. When is this going to happen ?
Old 03-19-2014, 05:45 PM
Staging Lane

If someone wants to meet up for a roll let's go tonight.
Old 03-19-2014, 07:01 PM
TECH Fanatic

I'll run you at a track, drag radial to drag radial.

I'm up in DFW, so we'd have to set something up.
Old 03-19-2014, 07:09 PM
formerly Chris p 02 (11-04-2011)

Originally Posted by TunerChris
Geeze, now I remember why I don't get on forums anymore lol..

Everyone gets all up tight over nothing!!

The car is ready for a race from a roll or on the track. It was never setup for dig runs on the street. We are working on that as Kevin has mentioned. He basically started this thread to get people riled up and to try and get some good races lined up. All the cussing, bashing, name calling, is really un necessary. Yes he smoked the tires at the dig night run. The car was not setup for the dig night, its a different kind of setup required from what he normally uses the car for. Once the tires come in and we get it dialed for an unprepped surface, everyone here can run him. He will win some and loose some and honestly I don't think he will care either way as long as everyone's having fun. He just wants to go fast!

I can't believe how blown out of proportion this got..
Well said sir.

Kevin you will always have haters and most of them are all talk and don't have ****. I will say Kevin has come a long way with his car so run your car or STFU sissis
Old 03-19-2014, 07:37 PM
Staging Lane

Originally Posted by turbo'd stang
I'll run you at a track, drag radial to drag radial.

I'm up in DFW, so we'd have to set something up.
Sounds good
Old 03-19-2014, 08:55 PM
TECH Enthusiast

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

No doubt your car is fast but you always calling people out and acting very douchey. Yes we know your car is fast. Yes we know your car is fast. You don't have to tell us again, oh King of the Streets and Track, we know your car is fast. But nobody cares because you make public announcements all the time. You're like a very muscular guy running around flexing. Yes we know.......
Old 03-19-2014, 09:26 PM
TECH Resident

So are yal doing money runs or these going to be for bragging rights?
Old 03-19-2014, 09:38 PM
Staging Lane

Originally Posted by 98TA6.0
No doubt your car is fast but you always calling people out and acting very douchey. Yes we know your car is fast. Yes we know your car is fast. You don't have to tell us again, oh King of the Streets and Track, we know your car is fast. But nobody cares because you make public announcements all the time. You're like a very muscular guy running around flexing. Yes we know.......
If there's something that I don't like on TV I change the channel. Works the same on the Internet as well. Don't blow your wad with the name calling in one thread, you may get exposed in front of everyone.
Old 03-20-2014, 02:28 AM
TECH Resident

I have met Kevin a few times and he's not a deuch bag. He's been through a lot to get the car where it is at now. Im sure he's proud of what he's accomplished with the car. Looks to me like he posted this thread to get a rise out of some of the other faster lsx cars and get some racing drumed up. I remember when he took his car to HMP with the 6 speed that was some funny ****. But he will race
Old 03-20-2014, 03:22 AM
TECH Junkie

Received 206 Likes on 125 Posts

How about this

Old 03-20-2014, 05:15 AM
Teching In

The dude is on here calling everyone out.. What more do u want from him?? Are u gonna race him?

Quick Reply: Who's ready to run???