All American Pontiac GMC Humble TX

Search this Thread

Old 09-03-2004, 12:04 PM
TECH Apprentice

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default All American Pontiac GMC Humble TX

Ok so I got my wifes car in being serviced (all warranty work, her car same as mine except she has the 10 spoke rims) 02 WS6 Artic White, the thing is when I went to go pick it up there were two other 02 WS6's in there and they were both Artic White as well, and I found that to be weird but cool at the same time, one of the cars in question had some exhaust work, header and the such (nice car), and it was having problems, the other was wrecked, was brought in on a wrecker, needing suspension work (nice but dirty as hell), I was just wondering if any of these cars where members cars or what?
Old 09-03-2004, 01:21 PM
TECH Junkie

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts

I stay far away from them with my car. They don't even know what the heck a Firehawk is.............Dumbasses!!!!
Old 09-03-2004, 02:22 PM
On The Tree

Originally Posted by Angus
I stay far away from them with my car. They don't even know what the heck a Firehawk is.............Dumbasses!!!!
That is absolutely amazing, but they work for Pontiac.
Old 09-03-2004, 02:30 PM
TECH Regular

He is not kidding.

I went to but a GTP from them and had the add from the paper with me showing the GMAC interest rate and what cash back insentives GM was orrering on the car. Was told by the sales manager that the add was not correct and I could not get that deal from any dealer in town.

The next day I pulled up and showed my sales man my new car showed him the paper work and he was pissed.
Old 09-03-2004, 02:31 PM
TECH Junkie

When I took my car up there to get the spring replaced for my passenger seat to slide forward and back they called me when I was closing on my house and said that my warranty was voided because I had replaced the rear end with a race one. The rear end they refer to is the SLP option of the Auburn rear end for a $1000. They said who is SLP and I said do not touch the car until I get there. I told them to look at the passenger door for the installed options from SLP and then I had them call SLP to confirm my car and then they said ok that they would work on the car and I said hell no. You are to incompitent to know what GM does that you will not touch my car. I went up there a month ago to have the seat fixed (still not done) and they wanted me to leave the car and I said that I do not trust you or your monkey boys in the shop with my car and had them write down the VIN and mileage and that I would take the seat and track out of the car and bring it back in my truck for them to fix.
Old 09-03-2004, 07:11 PM
TECH Apprentice

They are absolute idiots, but both my wife and me have been real busy lately so we were trying to finish up the last minute warranty work on her car, so we had no choice really with our location. But get this, they lost her keys and the remote to her car Well then they have to replace not only her keys and reprogram the remote, but they had to reprogram my copy to her car as well idiots...all of them but seriously there were three white 02 WS6's at All American at the same time
Old 09-03-2004, 10:17 PM
Q
TECH Enthusiast

LOL Angus....I remember back in the day..your car was jacked up (with a jack) using a towel to cushion the under body. Man do you take car of that car.
Old 09-04-2004, 02:05 AM
TECH Addict

Originally Posted by 2redgmc
He is not kidding.

I went to but a GTP from them and had the add from the paper with me showing the GMAC interest rate and what cash back insentives GM was orrering on the car. Was told by the sales manager that the add was not correct and I could not get that deal from any dealer in town.

The next day I pulled up and showed my sales man my new car showed him the paper work and he was pissed.
i seriously doubt that was done because of stupidity....more like they were just trying to screw you over.

and it's amazing how many people actually believe these scumbag salesmen without doing research of their own.

and even if it WAS some type of misprint, it doesn't make a bit of difference....if they print it, they have to abide by it, unless they can sucker someone into believing their crap and take them for a lot more than they should be paying.

i've heard a story (can't confirm if it's really true or not) about some dealership that printed up some coupons for $500 off the price of any car on the lot. well, they screwed up and didn't specify on the coupon that you could only use one coupon, and some guy supposedly bought a whole bunch of newspapers and clipped out enough of those coupons to get the car for ½ off the sticker price, and they had to accept them....again, i can't confirm if this is true or not, but it's pretty damn funny if it is.....
Old 09-04-2004, 06:57 AM
TECH Junkie

Originally Posted by Q
LOL Angus....I remember back in the day..your car was jacked up (with a jack) using a towel to cushion the under body. Man do you take car of that car.

How have you been doing? I still carry 6 towels in my car at all times. I am **** that way...
Old 02-21-2005, 07:09 PM
TECH Fanatic

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Was browsing through here and came on this thread - That was my white WS6 (headers, cam etc) at all american. I hate that dealer, never going back.

I live in Kingwood btw.
Old 02-21-2005, 09:40 PM
Staging Lane

It's called "Texan" now and I don't think much has changed. Went there a week ago to look at a new car and was totally ignored. I then remembered I left my blonde hair and blues eyes at home, that explains it! Maybe they thought I still had a note on my T/A and was upside down, broke, on food stamps,owe child support, and had to support a crack habit. I'm in Humble, if you see me (SOM WS-6 T/A) and have time, stop and chat. I see lots of F-bodies out here but it seems everyone is in a rush to get somewhere.
Old 02-21-2005, 09:44 PM
TECH Fanatic

never seen a SOM around. Mine looks 100% stock btw.
Old 02-22-2005, 09:19 AM
TECH Apprentice

this thread was dug up from the depths of hell, sounds like the North East side is starting to grow a lil bit, we need to meet up sometime...
Old 02-22-2005, 02:44 PM
TECH Fanatic

I've only seen a 3-4 modded f-bodies in kingwood. I'm down to meet up whenever.
Old 02-22-2005, 03:39 PM
TECH Junkie

Mine usually gets driven around the block and put back up.
Old 02-22-2005, 06:30 PM
Staging Lane

Don't drive mine too often either. Mine is completely stock with no mods (yet). I do need new tires (any suggestions?), what's the best place for tires in Humble? When can we all get together at the new Hooter's?
Old 02-22-2005, 06:35 PM
11 Second Club

I'll meet up whenever... I'm from kingwood also.. 01 ss ..
Old 02-22-2005, 06:58 PM
TECH Junkie

Originally Posted by ponchoWS6
Don't drive mine too often either. Mine is completely stock with no mods (yet). I do need new tires (any suggestions?), what's the best place for tires in Humble? When can we all get together at the new Hooter's?
As for tires you can go to discount tire or tirerack.com and have them shipped. I have priced Discount and Tire Rack and it is cheaper to have the tires shipped to me from Tire Rack then having to pay the state tax on the tires from Discount. We can all do a Hooter's meet but that parking lot is hecktic and people don't know how to drive. I guess if we get a back row to park across then it might not be that bad.
Old 02-22-2005, 07:36 PM
TECH Fanatic

Originally Posted by leeluther252
I'll meet up whenever... I'm from kingwood also.. 01 ss ..
Are you the guy i talked to about a month ago? White WS6..i had just pulled into my garage. If i'm not mistaken, you work for Kingwood Cable?
Old 02-23-2005, 11:48 AM
11 Second Club

ya thats me... I do work for kingwood cable..