Old 11-26-2004 | 06:12 PM
TECH Senior Member
20 Year Member

Default UT >>> EaTmE

Texas plays one of their worst games ever and still win

good game guys, but we still knew UT would win
Old 11-26-2004 | 06:18 PM
12 Second Club

Yea, worst game all year, Vince threw for more than his average, and Benson rushed for more than his average. Oh well, I wanted them to win, but didn't really expect to this year, you guys have a good team with tons of upperclassmen talent. Good win, I hope you get into the BCS, you deserve it.
Old 11-26-2004 | 06:43 PM
TECH Junkie

Originally Posted by BigBronco
Texas plays one of their worst games ever and still win

good game guys, but we still knew UT would win
I wouldn't go that far with it Gray. They definately didn't play their best, but they didn't play THAT badly. Only a couple of mis-cues that ended up not being that big of a factor anyways.

Hopefully the Horns find a way into the BCS. They played good all year long and made the big plays when they had to, except against Oklahoma. If Texas doesn't make the BCS than we have a serious problem.

Only 364 more days until we get to do it again!
Old 11-26-2004 | 06:44 PM
TECH Fanatic

Originally Posted by Sprayed1998
Yea, worst game all year, Vince threw for more than his average, and Benson rushed for more than his average. Oh well, I wanted them to win, but didn't really expect to this year, you guys have a good team with tons of upperclassmen talent. Good win, I hope you get into the BCS, you deserve it.
Spoken like a true adversary.... No really, it was a good game, UT definitely didn't play up to par but the 2nd half were able to control aTm well enough for the win. I just hope that Cal squeaks by their game that way it "might" make the Horns glow a little more... cuz man... If Utah gets in a BCS game...

"Bleh bleh we're undefeated too..." Try playing some teams outside of the mid-majors and bottom of the pack... If Utah gets in I hope they get SPANKED... Kinda like TCU making their case a few years ago (last year?) I know Cal or UT or even lower BCS ranked teams (Michigan, Georgia, etc) would eat Utah for breakfast, lunch, and dinner... stupid BCS...
Old 11-26-2004 | 06:45 PM
TECH Senior Member

i just walked up to my room from the game, but i can say this, we didnt play like complete ****, but like always the first have sucked nuts! Plus, the refs were ******* terrible, so many holding penalties could of been called along w/ other ****, oh well we still won.... 5 in a row....

Tyler
Old 11-26-2004 | 06:48 PM
TECH Fanatic

Originally Posted by The Darkside
but like always the first have sucked nuts!

and for us the second half sucked nuts as usual
Old 11-26-2004 | 06:50 PM
TECH Junkie

Yes sir we got the win I knew this would be a decent game and not a blow out for us-and yes first half sucked as usual. We still got the win and need something to happen in the screwed up BCS. Hopefully ND beats USC that might be our only chance to get into a BCS bowl. I vote for a playoff format this BCS **** is confusing as hell.
Old 11-26-2004 | 06:57 PM
TECH Fanatic

i just walked up to my room from the game, but i can say this, we didnt play like complete ****, but like always the first have sucked nuts! Plus, the refs were ******* terrible, so many holding penalties could of been called along w/ other ****, oh well we still won.... 5 in a row....

Tyler
Hey Tyler, this is Will, we met at the "UT Wannabe Fast and Furious" car club... Asian guy, Pewter TA remember??? Well I didn't have my car out but you get the idea, just thought I'd say sup...
Old 11-26-2004 | 06:59 PM
TECH Fanatic

Originally Posted by XFACTOR
I vote for a playoff format this BCS **** is confusing as hell.
Not confusing, but biased as hell...

take yer top 16 BCS teams... and stick em in elimination... problem solved...
Old 11-26-2004 | 07:00 PM
TECH Senior Member

Originally Posted by txhorns281
Hey Tyler, this is Will, we met at the "UT Wannabe Fast and Furious" car club... Asian guy, Pewter TA remember??? Well I didn't have my car out but you get the idea, just thought I'd say sup...
sup bro, how ya been, we need to get a domestic meet started up... just pm me or hit me up on aim..

later
Tyler
Old 11-26-2004 | 07:08 PM
TECH Junkie

Neither team played their best, but I felt like UT just muscled out a win. We still have better talent than A&M, though Franchione will likely even it out over the next year or so. Good to see that (for the most part) both teams played like they respected each other and it didn't end in a Clemson/SC brawl.

Now, I have a request of both teams. BEAT OU!!! Imagine how much fun this game would be if it were to decide the Big 12 South....

-Mike
Old 11-26-2004 | 07:09 PM
TECH Fanatic

sup bro, how ya been, we need to get a domestic meet started up... just pm me or hit me up on aim..

later
Tyler
lol... yeah you set it up and i'll be there... even though I'm graduating in about a week

Probably heading back to Houston to endure slave labor... but man what a way to finish up the season! for the last 5 yrs I've never seen us beat OU but it's been nice being at the top and having some sorta bragging rights... hopefully your era will be just as good! I'll hit you up on IM sometime (like tonight cuz I'm in H-Town with the fam and it SUUUXXX... lol)
Old 11-26-2004 | 07:25 PM
TECH Enthusiast

What was the score...I missed the game
Old 11-26-2004 | 07:27 PM
TECH Junkie

Originally Posted by txhorns281
Not confusing, but biased as hell...

take yer top 16 BCS teams... and stick em in elimination... problem solved...
Yes i do agree we need a playoff format-oh well maybe in the future we will get it. WE can only hope so.
Old 11-26-2004 | 09:04 PM
TECH Senior Member

Originally Posted by RedlineLS1
What was the score...I missed the game
26-13....

yeah, i will def. have to start something up, hit me up whenever, good luck w/ work back in htown....

and god damnit i hope we kick OU's *** sometime w/in my career here at UT

Tyler
Old 11-27-2004 | 12:07 AM
TECH Resident

not too bad of a game. Reggie is gonna be sore tomorrow.
Old 11-27-2004 | 12:12 AM
TECH Enthusiast

go horns!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Old 11-27-2004 | 06:59 AM
12 Second Club

Originally Posted by blk03
not too bad of a game. Reggie is gonna be sore tomorrow.
LOL, he sure as hell is.
Old 11-27-2004 | 09:00 AM
Ginger Hater

I went back to working on my car after the Reggie got sacked like for the 4th time in a row.
Old 11-27-2004 | 09:05 AM
Texas Director

I would have liked to have seen the Horns put a few more points on the board, but we'll definitely take the win. It could have been much worse for the ags. A gift on the goaline fumble before the half and a no-call on the ags fumble late in the game were big breaks for atm.

The domination continues.....72-34-5!

I hope somehow Texas can slip into a BCS game, but realistically it looks like the Cotton Bowl against LSU.