Fun Night! Raced Zo6 & Pulled over by Trooper*LONG*

Search this Thread

Old 12-06-2004, 07:07 AM
sfj
TECH Enthusiast

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

should have given him an exhaust blast afore he left and pulled off as fast as you could without breaking em loose
Old 12-06-2004, 08:57 AM
TECH Addict

btw Jay I have a electric cut out on my Borla now
Old 12-06-2004, 12:21 PM
TECH Fanatic

Originally Posted by SJRTX
its not....i know-but when a z06 is ready to roll, so am I F*ck the police!

ps-im drunk right now
I typically don't get anyone who tries to get me to race. Guess I just haven't run into the right people yet. I have only had one car in 6 months rev at me and it was a BMW 5 series and I just down shifted and left him , didn't take much to put some big distance on him, so I let up since the point was made. No sense doing insane speeds to prove a point.
Old 12-06-2004, 04:18 PM
TECH Resident

yeah it wouldnt have been possible if it was earlier in the evening-but since it was so late at night, we actually had room.

jimmy-i need to come check out that cutout on the borla, i think im gonna have to buy one of those.
Old 12-06-2004, 10:06 PM
TECH Enthusiast

You're lucky....I spent the night in jail just for making the tires squeal in my car one night, showing off for a friend of mine...the "off duty" cop chases me down with his kids in the patrol car, gets me out of the car and starts screaming at me like a deranged freak in the middle of the street, radioed for his on duty buddies to show up and has me arrested!

The next day, after I posted bond and get out of jail, I personally delivered a complaint on him to the local Childrens Protective Services offices and to the chief of police for taking his kids on a "high speed" chase and intentionally endangering them.....******** spent several weeks defending his actions and almost lost his kids because apparently he's done this several times before......I'm so pissed off at the cops I don't even eat bacon any more.......................
Old 12-07-2004, 12:22 AM
TECH Junkie

Originally Posted by Joker
I'm so pissed off at the cops I don't even eat bacon any more.......................
LOL LMFAO
Old 12-07-2004, 02:08 AM
TECH Resident

Originally Posted by Joker
You're lucky....I spent the night in jail just for making the tires squeal in my car one night, showing off for a friend of mine...the "off duty" cop chases me down with his kids in the patrol car, gets me out of the car and starts screaming at me like a deranged freak in the middle of the street, radioed for his on duty buddies to show up and has me arrested!

The next day, after I posted bond and get out of jail, I personally delivered a complaint on him to the local Childrens Protective Services offices and to the chief of police for taking his kids on a "high speed" chase and intentionally endangering them.....******** spent several weeks defending his actions and almost lost his kids because apparently he's done this several times before......I'm so pissed off at the cops I don't even eat bacon any more.......................
DAYUMM!!! you got him back though! hells yeah
Old 12-07-2004, 07:38 AM
TECH Apprentice

Originally Posted by FIREHAWK #07
thats right you cant take defensive driving!!! the 1st weekend after i had bought my car, when i was coming back from the track i got pulled over and I was going 96mph in the 65 and the cop said if i was going over 100 mph that he could of tooken me to jail!! Something about endangering other drivers, and some other crap!
this is not necessarily true. It is at the discretion of the judge. I got popped for 35mph over the speed limit on cypresswood a few years ago and the judge gave me defensive driving and 6 months probation to drop the charges. It is all in how you present yourself and what you look like when you go before the judge. I love the guys that go in there in sagging jeans looking like street rats and expect the judge to cut them some slack. I showed up in my suit and told the judge I had woke up late and was late for a meeting and I would appreciate any leniency he could give me. I also assured him it would not happen again. he then looked my driving record over and gave me the defensive driving and 6 months differed. I drove real nice for six months it is all about how you present yourself.
Old 12-07-2004, 07:55 AM
TECH Fanatic

You'll most likely have the chance to get deferred adjudification for you ticket if you go to court for it. It will be lik what was just said, defensive driving and 6 months probation with a fee at the beginning and a fee/fine at the end.

Keep in mind this is the only way to keep a ticket off your driving record. While you can take defensive driving on tickets the fact that you took defensive driving to replace a ticket will still show up on your report. The only way to keep anything from appearing on your driving record is to have the case dismissed or to have a probation period.
Old 12-07-2004, 08:02 PM
TECH Enthusiast

Default I'm so pissed off at cops I don't even eat bacon anymore....

Originally Posted by SJRTX
DAYUMM!!! you got him back though! hells yeah
Hell yes I got him back, problem is that Lubbock is a small town and that marked me it seems; now I don't even think about getting on it anywhere except out of town in the boonies and the track. I have several neighbors who are cops and they told me that he is looking out for me...I told them to let him know thats cool; harassment and stalking charges can be filed too if he wants to **** with me some more...

My rule: respect the bacon as long their not trying to fry me......