$1000 Deductible (PICS) Accident today 2 hours ago

Search this Thread

Old 01-31-2005, 03:28 AM
TECH Resident

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Originally Posted by obseSSed
at least you're not hurt ... and at least it's not totalled...

AGRV8D-DAMN I thought my deduct. was High!
They will be buying me a new Suncoast hood, and boxing the other one up for me(hint,Hint free hood)
USAA has funded some of my upgrades as well lol ...off subject, but are you in the reserve? or were you active duty?

ACW-USAA targets the military...to my knowledge that's the only way you can "get in"...oh, or if you parents are in the military and are members you could also....but AGRV8D and cyphur_traq are in/were in the military (Army.. ) so it's just a phone call away for them (cyphur_traq anyway, AGRV8D is already a member)

cyphur_traq-I have a $500 deductable, and I pay like 148.00 a month for full coverage on my 97 "Special Edition" Camaro. It's a V6...according to the VIN# I'll be turning 25 on the 7th of next month so the rates should drop some more ..... Something that I REALLY like about USAA is that at the end of the year, they give a portion of the money back to their customers. For the last couple of years, if i remember correctly, it's been like $100-150 or so and you can put it back into you policy and not have to "pay" for that month Also the higher your rank...the lower your rates.

I read this post earlier today, and 10min after shut down the computer, My father was driving home, was meeting someone hauling a small building on a trailer, and the roof of it came off and hit my fathers Dodge Truck!!! This has just been a shitty week for accidents!

Teri9672-Do you know if Tim has room for 1 more?? We should have our own parking spot there by now
Old 01-31-2005, 08:37 AM
TECH Fanatic

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

I am active duty right now.At Ft S(h)am Houston