DFW Hooters GTG tha 29th

Search this Thread

Old 02-01-2005 | 07:31 PM
TECH Resident

Originally Posted by BoostedGT
It just sucks that half the people on this website are such tight asses that people cant joke around with them without them getting pissed off...
Tight like virgin ***** lol mike you crack me up
Old 02-01-2005 | 11:01 PM
TECH Senior Member

Originally Posted by Brandon
I'll set ya up with some Rear TT2s for your rear TT2s, plus some $

and who is corey damnit? I met so many people I still havent figured it all out.

I do think I have the gunshot crew taken care of now though, with a little help from mexican.

If I get a new TA the stockers are going back on this one and the TT2 would go on the new ride.

Mike its a different Corey I'm talking about.
Old 02-01-2005 | 11:48 PM
Teching In

Cant we all just get along with everyone?!?!?!?!?! LOL
Old 02-02-2005 | 07:11 AM
TECH Senior Member

Originally Posted by Hot_Blonde_Chic_22
Cant we all just get along with everyone?!?!?!?!?! LOL
Aren't we getting along

You have to remember we're all guys
Old 02-02-2005 | 07:47 AM
TECH Senior Member

Originally Posted by ProchargedCobra
Yeah I didn't really like the hitting my hat thing... As you and your buddies could see... When someone I barely know does something like that after I had just walked up and surprised thembecause they didn't even know I was 5ft. away while they were mocking me, it isn't too cool...
But hey... glad I could provide your night with laughter

Matt
Oh you know who I am?

Me: Really, then who are you?

I could give a **** how far you were standing away from me, I'll still laugh at what you said. Face it man, you didnt blow hard enough on your finger. Go pout in your corner now, and show us what you are really about. Nothing.

"Mommy, this guy touched my hat in a jokingly manner and Ill got bent out of shape!? Will you blow on my hat and make it all better and straight again! Purdy please!"

I dont care who you are, that **** was funny. I thought I was well out of middle school until you pulled that **** Saturday night.

Mike
Old 02-02-2005 | 07:49 AM
TECH Senior Member

Originally Posted by Brandon
Didn't know I had any coworkers on the board, much less anyone with a ls1, or quick car for that matter.

Can I guess that you got confused, or am I talking outa my ***?
You work at Budweiser?

Ive got a friend who drives for Ben E Keith (Budweiser basically) out of the Fort Worth branch named Corey who was selling his car. Thats all. Sorry if its not the same one.

Mike
Old 02-02-2005 | 07:51 AM
TECH Senior Member

Originally Posted by Spazdout
some are....but im glad we don't have the crap that other boards have going on, on a regular basis.

Tech is a very unique board
You're right...

We have our pocket pool players, our tools, we've got guys who think they know what they are talking about because they read this board but in reality they don't, and then we have the guys who know WTF is really going and race.

I fit the last category...

Mike
Old 02-02-2005 | 09:49 AM
On The Tree

Originally Posted by V6 Bird
You're right...

We have our pocket pool players, our tools, we've got guys who think they know what they are talking about because they read this board but in reality they don't, and then we have the guys who know WTF is really going and race.

I fit the last category...

Mike
*SLAP*
Old 02-02-2005 | 10:07 AM
TECH Senior Member

Originally Posted by White_lightning
*SLAP*
Thanks D!

What you been up to?
Old 02-02-2005 | 10:12 AM
TECH Fanatic

mike you've got a ******* racecar ok.. get over yourself.

reading the last 7 pages of you talking to yourself reminds me of a high school cafeteria.

maybe Procharged isn't as comfortable w/ male bonding as you and your boys. notice how ya'll got all jealous over a girl speaking up.. can almost hear you girls hissing.

and for your know it all bs.. your claiming your 60rwhp less then joe.. so 370rwhp and trapping 124mph?? put the pipe down. 3 speed or not.. thats a **** load of power on the curve buddy.. call Ripleys.

honestly though i don't care what your setup is so don't bother.

yes it matters Power under the curve matters.. 370rwhp SC car is gonna get pulled by a 370rwhp N/A car.. blah blah blah torq wins races.. fuel moves a car.. any more logic you wanna enlighten us with John Force, jr.

you get off on this **** talking.. so i'll make this my last reply.. enjoy yourself for another 10 pages.
Old 02-02-2005 | 10:14 AM
On The Tree

Originally Posted by V6 Bird
Thanks D!

What you been up to?
nada.. chillin. i actually took the green machien out the other night.. had to go handle up on a 480 rwhp 03 cobra you should come out to some of the local gtgs.. havent seen you in aaaaaaages.. i see your car is just as fast as always and causing as much grief as always
Old 02-02-2005 | 10:16 AM
TECH Fanatic

Feldman: same cobra beating up on the 600cc bikes?
'motor died' "really??"
'something died' lol

v6bird: i just heard about how your cars stripped.. 3,000 lbs n' change? so that trap speed makes sense.
Old 02-02-2005 | 10:20 AM
On The Tree

[QUOTE=Insomniak]Feldmen: QUOTE]
who the hell is that???
Old 02-02-2005 | 11:35 AM
TECH Senior Member

Originally Posted by Insomniak
mike you've got a ******* racecar ok.. get over yourself.

reading the last 7 pages of you talking to yourself reminds me of a high school cafeteria.

maybe Procharged isn't as comfortable w/ male bonding as you and your boys. notice how ya'll got all jealous over a girl speaking up.. can almost hear you girls hissing.

and for your know it all bs.. your claiming your 60rwhp less then joe.. so 370rwhp and trapping 124mph?? put the pipe down. 3 speed or not.. thats a **** load of power on the curve buddy.. call Ripleys.

honestly though i don't care what your setup is so don't bother.

yes it matters Power under the curve matters.. 370rwhp SC car is gonna get pulled by a 370rwhp N/A car.. blah blah blah torq wins races.. fuel moves a car.. any more logic you wanna enlighten us with John Force, jr.

you get off on this **** talking.. so i'll make this my last reply.. enjoy yourself for another 10 pages.

This is by far a race car, no wheelie bars, no parachute, no cage etc. Its a fast street car period. In your eyes tell me what makes it a race car? Because I removed my PS, or my ABS?

Last time my car was on the dyno with this setup, before I had all trans problems the peak HP was 396 and made 385 torque with this same converter too. So if you do the correct math (I asked Joe right after our race what his car was making at that time after the retune) he told me 450. Then you need to get your ******* facts straight before you attempt to come proper to me. Now that we have this out of the way, please talk to me in person about this so I can shove all your false "technical" information right back down your throat. Get off the Halo 2 and actually work with something worth learing, Captain Saveachoad!

No where did I say that my car HAS trapped 124 mph. I said I would like to beleive that it will trap better then the 121 Bain had trapped. My car makes mph after 330 ft on the track. Please quote me where I said that, internet genius.

Maybe you should call the Ripleys hotline and tell them why we cant believe you are sooo ******* ignorant and get things all twisted in the wrong direction while playing pocketpool with all your Internet Geek buddies.

Maybe the number is 1-800 CALL-A-GEEK.

Either way, you want to step to me at least have facts and come proper.

Your my bitch now, get used to it.

Mike
Old 02-02-2005 | 11:38 AM
TECH Senior Member

Originally Posted by White_lightning
nada.. chillin. i actually took the green machien out the other night.. had to go handle up on a 480 rwhp 03 cobra you should come out to some of the local gtgs.. havent seen you in aaaaaaages.. i see your car is just as fast as always and causing as much grief as always
I think youre right, I need to get out of the stand there and whack it GTG's.

I have a freaking headaches all the time after I read this site. Bunch of ******* tools and choads around here trying to understand logic around here.

Mike
Old 02-02-2005 | 11:41 AM
TECH Senior Member

Feldman: same cobra beating up on the 600cc bikes?
'motor died' "really??"
'something died' lol

v6bird: i just heard about how your cars stripped.. 3,000 lbs n' change? so that trap speed makes sense.
Once again you are very misinformed on my cars weight...Put up some of your Mouth's money and we can drive to a local scale and weigh the car in front of you and everyone else with me sitting in the car, EXACTLY how it was when I was out last night. My car is far from stripped. Just doenst have the unneccesary bull **** like ABS and PS, bumper supports, or rear seats.

You guys are ******* geniuses.....I think ive almost heard all of the excuses. Maybe when you call Ripley's you will have something us false for everyone to believe.

How can a car weigh 3,000 lbs and chane and still possess full A/C and heater controls, with leather, and all the factory stereo stuff in place? I think Ripley's wont have that answer, Mr Saveachoad.

BTW, would you like to be the 8mm or the 10mm wrench in my tool box?

Mike

Last edited by V6 Bird; 02-02-2005 at 12:46 PM.
Old 02-02-2005 | 11:53 AM
TECH Fanatic

https://ls1tech.com/forums/showthrea...3&page=2&pp=10
"it will be well over 120.. my guess closer to 124"

last i'd heard joe was making 433rwhp.. i guess its making more now. my bad.

what makes it a 'racecar' is the cars your racing aren't stripped like yours.. and don't have 3 speed trannies. yea w/ that setup.. i can believe you were on motor vs the 6 speed cars.. props to you.

learing?? wtf is that? you do data entry right? i have no interest in learing from you Captian Asshat. grow up kid. no one cares how fast your car is when your an *** to everyone

Kirk

Last edited by Insomniak; 02-02-2005 at 12:01 PM.
Old 02-02-2005 | 12:45 PM
TECH Senior Member

https://ls1tech.com/forums/showthrea...3&page=2&pp=10
"it will be well over 120.. my guess closer to 124"

last i'd heard joe was making 433rwhp.. i guess its making more now. my bad.

what makes it a 'racecar' is the cars your racing aren't stripped like yours.. and don't have 3 speed trannies. yea w/ that setup.. i can believe you were on motor vs the 6 speed cars.. props to you.

learing?? wtf is that? you do data entry right? i have no interest in learing from you Captian Asshat. grow up kid. no one cares how fast your car is when your an *** to everyone

Kirk
So with your SuperDooper Human Internet Skills, no where does that quote say that my car HAS trapped 124. Thanks for proving me right King APK. (AssPirateKirk)

**** as much as you are on the net, Asshat is all you could come up with? How about you leave the gay tendencies of your pocket playing skills and your fetishes with asses out of the picture. You are really beginning to cloud it up. BTW, dont trip on that trip wire, Mr Backpeddle Shuffle!

Oh WOW! You can beleive my setup was truly on motor....Im shocked! I cant believe you can even understand that much.

So I guess all of the older cars that are on the street with 3 speed trannies are ******* race cars too. Please, dont talk to me anymore, Dirk Diggler.

Dont speak to me unless you are spoken to.

Mike

Last edited by V6 Bird; 02-02-2005 at 12:50 PM.
Old 02-02-2005 | 12:53 PM
TECH Fanatic

yea cause this is the 50's choader. no ls1's came w/ 3 speeds.. its put in for the purpose of dragging. I feel like i'm arguing w/ a kid. go grab your britannica and tell me your definition of a racecar cheech.

a tubbed s10 is a racecar.. but your car rolling out on slicks isn't right? i honestly don't care to what your response is.
warning.. here comes
7more pages of mike talking to himself..
Old 02-02-2005 | 12:57 PM
TECH Senior Member

yea cause this is the 50's choader. no ls1's came w/ 3 speeds.. its put in for the purpose of dragging. I feel like i'm arguing w/ a kid. go grab your britannica and tell me your definition of a racecar cheech.

a tubbed s10 is a racecar.. but your car rolling out on slicks isn't right? i honestly don't care to what your response is.
warning.. here comes
7more pages of mike talking to himself..
Racecar= A car that is not on pump gas and resides its life sitting on a trailer with wheelies bars, full funny car type cage, parachute, tube chassis, back half cars, tubbed out cars... etc. Simple.

Please show me where I came out on Slicks? You really need to just STFU. I was on Radials. Bald Radials at that. So I guess Joe is a race car too. He had the same brand Radials on his car?!? What gives? When will you come talk to me in person so I can slap you like the little cry baby bitch you are. Ill even pick up your glasses for you after I know them off. Fair?

Your Daddy

Quick Reply: DFW Hooters GTG tha 29th