DFW Hooters GTG tha 29th

Search this Thread

Old 02-02-2005 | 01:00 PM
TECH Junkie

Originally Posted by V6 Bird
Racecar= A car that is not on pump gas and resides its life sitting on a trailer with wheelies bars, full funny car type cage, parachute, tube chassis, back half cars, tubbed out cars... etc. Simple.

Please show me where I came out on Slicks? You really need to just STFU. I was on Radials. Bald Radials at that. So I guess Joe is a race car too. He had the same brand Radials on his car?!? What gives? When will you come talk to me in person so I can slap you like the little cry baby bitch you are. Ill even pick up your glasses for you after I know them off. Fair?

Your Daddy
I really dont think u wanna do that, you''l end up in your cars own windshield
Old 02-02-2005 | 01:02 PM
TECH Senior Member

Originally Posted by Ravenous T\A
I really dont think u wanna do that, you''l end up in your cars own windshield
OMG let me think about it for a second...............

Nope still not scared!

Are you his savior? Good luck trying though. Come try me.

Mike
Old 02-02-2005 | 01:03 PM
TECH Junkie

Im not gonna have to save anybody, i'll just watch. I am just saying U really dont wanna do that.
Old 02-02-2005 | 01:03 PM
TECH Fanatic

haha Mike i'll interduce myself.. you seem like a nice kid.

i thought you already knew me.. you walked up to the crowd i was standing with. i'm the skronny white kid that was wearning the black vette hat, black leather jacket.
Old 02-02-2005 | 01:07 PM
TECH Senior Member

Originally Posted by Insomniak
haha Mike i'll interduce myself.. you seem like a nice kid.

i thought you already knew me.. you walked up to the crowd i was standing with. i'm the skronny white kid that was wearning the black vette hat, black leather jacket.
Ive seen you before, you've got glasses on and had your little name tag on like a good little choad and tool would do at the Grapevine GTG.

How cute!

Speaking of data entry and what not, wtf is interduce?

My data entry from work and here has nothing in common. Here I dont have to be perfect. If I was, id be god!

Dont you have some video games to play? I see you said you werent gonna respond back and that I would be talking to myself (like i said to Nick a few posts back) but guess what, you and I are still here. Interesting.

Maybe you can teach me how to play pocket pool. My game is alittle rusty. I want to score all the women like you do.

Mike
Old 02-02-2005 | 01:08 PM
TECH Senior Member

Im not gonna have to save anybody, i'll just watch. I am just saying U really dont wanna do that.
ohhhhhhh........

Is that what you tell all the bullies that used to pick on you in school right before they stomped a mud hole in your ***?
Old 02-02-2005 | 01:14 PM
TECH Junkie

But after reading all these freakin pages you have prove one thing........You do have the smallest Dick known to mankind. what is it like 5 pages of internet fighting over what?!?!? one freakin race against Joseph785, who ended up saying he will race U again. Now U threaten Insom, I hope your 6.5 and weigh 250 lbs cause if not I will pray for U
Old 02-02-2005 | 01:20 PM
TECH Senior Member

But after reading all these freakin pages you have prove one thing........You do have the smallest Dick known to mankind. what is it like 5 pages of internet fighting over what?!?!? one freakin race against Joseph785, who ended up saying he will race U again. Now U threaten Insom, I hope your 6.5 and weigh 250 lbs cause if not I will pray for U
I take it your gay too, talking about my dick....???

Dont blow too hard on your finger...You might explode from being sooooo big!

Damn dude, quit already....My stomach hurts your making me laugh sooooo ******* hard. Please dont hurt me, please!
Old 02-02-2005 | 01:31 PM
TECH Junkie

Quit fantazing about me being gay, if there is a pillow bitter in this thread its you, Been reading this crap for like 2days, "blah blah Im bad ****, blah blah, my car is fast I'll drag U" Funny how guys hellva alot faster then U dont talk some much crap like U, from powell to harlen. They have fast cars and dont get on here and run there mouths like U. I respect them, I use to respect u, everybody did. until U started talking all this ****. U could have a f'n 5 sec car in the 1/4 and guess what, everybody would still think your a ********. There are alot of people reading this thread from other boards, from D/FW to houston and god knows where, that all think your a total asshat. I know U dont care, but the next time you at gathering or where ever, and try and flip someones hat off they may not take it as cool, calm, and collective has procharged did, and nobody will be there to help u out.

Last edited by Ravenous T\A; 02-02-2005 at 02:00 PM.
Old 02-02-2005 | 02:05 PM
TECH Senior Member

Quit fantazing about me being gay, if there is a pillow bitter in this thread its you, Been reading this crap for like 2days, "blah blah Im bad ****, blah blah, my car is fast I'll drag U" Funny how guys hellva alot faster then U dont talk some much crap like U, from powell to harlen. They have fast cars and dont get on here and run there mouths like U. I respect them, I use to respect u, everybody did. until U started talking all this ****. U could have a f'n 5 sec car in the 1/4 and guess what, everybody would still think your a ********. There are alot of people reading this thread from other boards, from D/FW to houston and god knows where, that all think your a total asshat. I know U dont care, but the next time you at gathering or where ever, and try and flip someones hat off they may not take it as cool, calm, and collective has procharged did, and nobody will be there to help u out.
Like ive said before, Im not here to make Internet friend for life....

BWHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHaHHAAHHAHAhAH

Breathe!

BWHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAhAhAHAHAHAHHAHAHAhAHAhAH

Lets get some things straight.....

Youre a choad and Im a dick. That pretty much sums it all up. I use this board for entertainment purposes only. Whether it be reading some "real" tech info or arguing with some ******* LS1 owners like yourselves. Humourous it is. Talk to me one one and intelligently and not try to argue why you believe such and such is going fast because and then you base your opinion on a lot of misinformation, then I can be a good person to talk to. Until then, dont waste my time telling me what my car is not and how you dont respect me because my dick hangs lower then yours.

Im loving the name dropping you're doing. You should wipe your chin when you are though. Trust me that aint toothpaste on your chin right now.

Mike

Last edited by V6 Bird; 02-02-2005 at 02:11 PM.
Old 02-02-2005 | 02:16 PM
TECH Junkie

good come back, very 8th grade kiddo. Racing is about turning good times and gaining respect, so far you have accomplished just one, a fast car, which in reality is not very fast when compared to what is out there. You can call me all the names you want but in the end people will respect me more then U could ever gain. I may not be the fastest, but some small baller with a mid 10 car has no room to critcize other people cars, you are a small fish, and it seems the only way U can make yourself feel bigger is by talking down to the slower guys. Every dog has his day.
Old 02-02-2005 | 02:21 PM
TECH Junkie

I have not once said anything about why your car runs this or should run that in this thread. Seems your the one getting all heated cause the truth of what really people think about U is now on screen. And that is not just on the internet. Its at the track, at the meets. Your car or name comes up and baam this **** on here is mentioned. Or the crap U do trying to pick a race comes up. If somebody declines a race--move on find another. Some guy who doesnt know U walks up cause he hears U cracking on him and then knock his hat off trying to impress your friends, doesnt make U look good either. Swear U act like some punk *** high school kid.
Old 02-02-2005 | 02:29 PM
TECH Senior Member

good come back, very 8th grade kiddo. Racing is about turning good times and gaining respect, so far you have accomplished just one, a fast car, which in reality is not very fast when compared to what is out there. You can call me all the names you want but in the end people will respect me more then U could ever gain. I may not be the fastest, but some small baller with a mid 10 car has no room to critcize other people cars, you are a small fish, and it seems the only way U can make yourself feel bigger is by talking down to the slower guys. Every dog has his day.
Ruff Ruff. You let me know when you want to play with the small "big" dogs.

Mike
Old 02-02-2005 | 02:32 PM
TECH Fanatic

i'll run ya cam only vs cam only pretty soon. waiting on headers. //and tax return.

mike it seems like you drank too much kool-aid today.. your folks are gonna be pissed.
Old 02-02-2005 | 02:38 PM
TECH Senior Member

I have not once said anything about why your car runs this or should run that in this thread. Seems your the one getting all heated cause the truth of what really people think about U is now on screen. And that is not just on the internet. Its at the track, at the meets. Your car or name comes up and baam this **** on here is mentioned. Or the crap U do trying to pick a race comes up. If somebody declines a race--move on find another. Some guy who doesnt know U walks up cause he hears U cracking on him and then knock his hat off trying to impress your friends, doesnt make U look good either. Swear U act like some punk *** high school kid.
See there you go again with false information......Were you even there Saveachoad?

No one knocked his hat off of his head. I simply pushed on his bill and told him not to worry. And that it was one big funny! And that it would be okay. He attempted to bow up like he was gonna do something like a touch guy when it was all one big laughing event. So we started laughing at him bowing up. If he had a problem with me touching his precious hat, then he should have said something then. Not til after he turned his back. Obviously I was making it clear that I didnt give a **** if he was standing 2 feet or 100 feet away from that I was still laughing at him asking if a Choad could watch the video.

You guys need to relax and go play some red rover or something...Gees.

Mike

Can a Choad watch your video? I dont give a ****.
Old 02-02-2005 | 02:42 PM
TECH Senior Member

i'll run ya cam only vs cam only pretty soon. waiting on headers. //and tax return.

mike it seems like you drank too much kool-aid today.. your folks are gonna be pissed.
Cool, see you at the track.

Mike
Old 02-02-2005 | 02:43 PM
TECH Junkie

See there you go again with false information......Where you even there Saveachoad?

No one knocked his hat off of his head. I simply pushed on his bill and told him not to worry. And that it was one big funny! And that it would be okay. He attempted to bow up like he was gonna do something like a touch guy when it was all one big laughing event. So we started laughing at him bowing up. If he had a problem with me touching his precious hat, then he should have said something then. Not til after he turned his back. Obviously I was making it clear that I didnt give a **** if he was standing 2 feet or 100 feet away from that I was still laughing at him asking if a Choad could watch the video.

You guys need to relax and go play some red rover or something...Gees.

Mike :Mike:

Can a Choad watch your video? I dont give a ****.
Maybe it was because U had all your buddies around, maybe thats why he bowed out like a gentlemen to u acting like some highschool kid. Its Ok to joke around like that to a friend or aquaintence but U never even really met that dude. U seem to have a choad fetish? Lick a little higher and u might find yourself.
Old 02-02-2005 | 02:48 PM
TECH Fanatic

Cool, see you at the track.

Mike
sure, at Ennis.. not Kennedale.. it doesn't hook for ****. Oh Snaps

yea yea i need drag radials. HRP in houston was able too hook on freakin kumho 712's though..

Last edited by Insomniak; 02-02-2005 at 02:55 PM.
Old 02-02-2005 | 03:08 PM
TECH Senior Member

Maybe it was because U had all your buddies around, maybe thats why he bowed out like a gentlemen to u acting like some highschool kid. Its Ok to joke around like that to a friend or aquaintence but U never even really met that dude. U seem to have a choad fetish? Lick a little higher and u might find yourself.
He's the one who claimed I knew him. You need to quit defending him while you are ahead. You really do look like a fool.

Mike
Old 02-02-2005 | 03:14 PM
TECH Senior Member

sure, at Ennis.. not Kennedale.. it doesn't hook for ****. Oh Snaps

yea yea i need drag radials. HRP in houston was able too hook on freakin kumho 712's though..
I dont have a problem hooking at dale. But I see why you want to race at Ennis. Try and run me down. It will be fun to put you under the pressure and miss a gear. Then hear the excuses that you did so afterward Bring your a game sick one.

Mike

Quick Reply: DFW Hooters GTG tha 29th