Recommends for a mail order tune and then a dyno tune.

Search this Thread

Old 02-01-2005, 09:05 PM
On The Tree

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Recommends for a mail order tune and then a dyno tune.

Ok I am just about to finish up on the head (s2 5.3) and cam (f-11) swap. I need to send my computer off to get some tuning and remove the egr, air, cats and rear o2's that way I can make sure that it will fire up and everything is ok to get is dynoed and everything. Who should I take it to? I live in central texas so I am pretty far from everyone. But I dont mind driving a little further if it is worth it. Can someone point me in the right direction? Thanks
Old 02-01-2005, 11:27 PM
FormerVendor

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Originally Posted by 99ss00ws6
Ok I am just about to finish up on the head (s2 5.3) and cam (f-11) swap. I need to send my computer off to get some tuning and remove the egr, air, cats and rear o2's that way I can make sure that it will fire up and everything is ok to get is dynoed and everything. Who should I take it to? I live in central texas so I am pretty far from everyone. But I dont mind driving a little further if it is worth it. Can someone point me in the right direction? Thanks

Send it to Mike at GForce motorsports if you don't want to have to send it back and forth multiple times. He would be my bet to get it right the first time.

GForce Motorsports 281-993-5451