Tea Works TONIGHT??? Weather should be dry

Search this Thread

Old 02-10-2005, 02:10 PM
TT-TECH Veteran

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts

and Jeff I was not on drag radials last night they were regular nitto 555 radials
My bad Blain just saw Nitto and assumed. I know where you are coming from on radials they suck *** on my car also.
Old 02-10-2005, 02:13 PM
On The Tree

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

ahhh its cool nice meeting you and hopefully it doesnt get shut down anything going on friday night??????
Old 02-10-2005, 06:55 PM
TECH Fanatic

Originally Posted by Mike TexaSS
So John how about that race w/ Nicks G-FORCE turbo Mustang
well nicks car runs great i will have to say that but my car wouldnt go into 1st or 4th by the end of the night ...we started from about a 60 mph roll and i took off in 5th gear ...yes his car got me off the line but look what happened when my car got above 4000 rpm it was nasty.......

inspector good runs your car rolls out good we are going to have to do this at the track where i can get better traction.....it was cold i was on street tires and your blower loves the cold weather ...maybe in july on slicks ...you car runs good ...nice clean set-up...
Old 02-10-2005, 07:42 PM
TT-TECH Veteran

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts

Thanks a lot for the compliment John your car sounds nasty with and runs very very good if you get your trany problems worked out and some better tires you are probably going to be out in front of me a lot more LOL! Well until I do some more work and get these PVC issues resolved. Great runs!
Old 02-10-2005, 10:12 PM
TECH Fanatic

John your car is nasty from a roll. yes worm worked on my car he made it sound like that .....first thing he said lets take the cutouts off.....well the cops were cool as hell we are really lucky.....how about the one that ask who won ...i have never had a cop ask me that .....i had to eat my words about all cops being d@#$%.....
Old 02-11-2005, 02:02 AM
TECH Pimp

John if you put one more thing in your sig I’m gonna have an epileptic seizure.
Old 02-11-2005, 02:16 AM
TECH Fanatic

Originally Posted by U LUZ
well nicks car runs great i will have to say that but my car wouldnt go into 1st or 4th by the end of the night ...we started from about a 60 mph roll and i took off in 5th gear ...yes his car got me off the line but look what happened when my car got above 4000 rpm it was nasty.......

inspector good runs your car rolls out good we are going to have to do this at the track where i can get better traction.....it was cold i was on street tires and your blower loves the cold weather ...maybe in july on slicks ...you car runs good ...nice clean set-up...
Well Landers, you get your shifter taken care of and i'll get my top end issue resolved and we can do it again.................ill let you know

Oh and your giving me the move Mr. Instant torque....