Another Wedsday Night Meet Gone Bad!!

Search this Thread

Old 02-24-2005 | 06:21 PM
FormerVendor

I also thought in a parking lot, its nobodies fault for an accident...i dunno where i heard that from..is that true?
Old 02-24-2005 | 06:29 PM
TECH Enthusiast

Originally Posted by BT03mach-1
Some of the motorcycle guys are just as bad (some).
Yeah they are, they're the ones that have the biggest ego's and are the funnest to drag....lol
Old 02-24-2005 | 06:42 PM
TECH Fanatic

Originally Posted by GAME OVER
I also thought in a parking lot, its nobodies fault for an accident...i dunno where i heard that from..is that true?
There may be someone at fault but no ticket is issued. It's considered private property. Not a public road.
Old 02-24-2005 | 08:15 PM
On The Tree

Originally Posted by Strini SS
Thanks Neon Crew Just another example of

Inspector12 we have a nice spot off of 290 to have some meets. Large parking lot and there is a Slick Willie's, and a Pizza shop that says open late.

Brandon
It wasn't the Neon Crew that messed up the meet .....it was a guy doing what he wasn't suppose to be doing...and don't forget how the meet started
Old 02-24-2005 | 08:35 PM
TECH Addict

seeing a trend in the skittle crashes.
Old 02-24-2005 | 08:48 PM
I Like Gold!!!

that some funny **** joe!!
Old 02-24-2005 | 08:55 PM
FormerVendor

Originally Posted by DJ's99SS
There may be someone at fault but no ticket is issued. It's considered private property. Not a public road.
i dont get it, why did the cops come then?
Old 02-24-2005 | 09:36 PM
TECH Fanatic

well i think there should be a group of guys that really like to street race on this site , get together and e-mail the spot its going to be at 1 hour before it goes down.....we could start a e-mail list ....[i pretty much have one in my head] and this would stop a lot of this ...there is a group of guys i race with that do this and it has proved to be pretty effective....i stops all of the bullshit cars from showing up..when i go racing i like to race not watch sparks and neons do burnouts ...i could care less if they quite making the F@*king things....i love to street race but ive been thrown in jail twice because of it ..mostly because it was a known street racing spot and the cops were waiting for me to do something stupid...[which i did ] but if anyone is interested pm me and we can get something going....ive been doing this for about 12 years now and im not going to stop because of the dumbasses..... besides i just finished my other car and i really wanted to break it in...
Old 02-24-2005 | 09:51 PM
TECH Junkie

Originally Posted by U LUZ
well i think there should be a group of guys that really like to street race on this site , get together and e-mail the spot its going to be at 1 hour before it goes down.....we could start a e-mail list ....[i pretty much have one in my head] and this would stop a lot of this ...there is a group of guys i race with that do this and it has proved to be pretty effective....i stops all of the bullshit cars from showing up..when i go racing i like to race not watch sparks and neons do burnouts ...i could care less if they quite making the F@*king things....i love to street race but ive been thrown in jail twice because of it ..mostly because it was a known street racing spot and the cops were waiting for me to do something stupid...[which i did ] but if anyone is interested pm me and we can get something going....ive been doing this for about 12 years now and im not going to stop because of the dumbasses..... besides i just finished my other car and i really wanted to break it in...
FU!!!!
Old 02-24-2005 | 09:56 PM
TECH Fanatic

Originally Posted by ross87t
FU!!!!
cool ross but you would be the first one on the list...
Old 02-24-2005 | 10:05 PM
TECH Junkie

My car is slow, but I'd definitely be interested.
Old 02-24-2005 | 10:31 PM
TECH Apprentice

Originally Posted by ross87t
Message to "Steve":

You are a ******* retard.
its always a dumbass in a shitty *** car ruinning spots like this, u hardly see an F bod driver doing this!!!
Old 02-24-2005 | 10:40 PM
TECH Addict

ide like to know of the certain spot! might play!
Old 02-25-2005 | 07:50 AM
TT-TECH Veteran

It wasn't the Neon Crew that messed up the meet .....it was a guy doing what he wasn't suppose to be doing...and don't forget how the meet started
Hey Jesse not trying to put you SRT-4 guys in a group or anything I talk with quite a few of you and you are nice guys. I have seen others in other cars other than an SRT-4 do this type of stuff. But in all fairness a lot of the SRT-4 guys are a little younger as well as any other small compact cars cause they just got out of school ar are still in school etc... and don't make a ton of money to spend on the more expensive cars and just not quite mature enough to do this type of activity out of sight and with a little saftey in mind you should be some where the traffic is not very heavy and away from crowds. Not in the parking lot just talk to some of these guys as they show up and explain that to them. I was talking with everyone about being cool in the parking lot etc... and then the motorcyle and then the Neon. And Jesse we have been meeting up for a long time in the F-body/LS1 crowd. Tea works was started by you guys but don't think just cause you got that one started that there wouldn't be another. I am thinking about giving John and PM his idea although not the first to have it is the best.
See you guys later.
Old 02-25-2005 | 09:12 AM
Banned

Originally Posted by GAME OVER
lol look wut this guy posted: "the cops took their time getting their because both parties involved were mexican.
whoever called them, shouldve said there was some white people in a wreck, they wouldve been there immediately."

shows how retarded some of those kinna people are

just call me corky
Old 02-25-2005 | 09:16 AM
Teching In

Great now I have to sell my SRT. How about you guys give me a description of the 'dipshit' SRT owners cars and we will handle it 'in house' with bars of soap in tube socks or something.
Old 02-25-2005 | 12:40 PM
Texas Director

Selling your SRT and buying a real perfomance car would be a good start, lol.

WTF are you trying to explain in your second sentence?
Old 02-25-2005 | 01:23 PM
TECH Fanatic

Renis...beat the living hell out of him with soap in a tube sock. Remember Platoon? I think that was it...Guy got the **** beat out of him when he was in his bunk...Soap in a sock...It's gotta hurt!!
Old 02-25-2005 | 02:11 PM
Texas Director

Originally Posted by DJ's99SS
Renis...beat the living hell out of him with soap in a tube sock. Remember Platoon? I think that was it...Guy got the **** beat out of him when he was in his bunk...Soap in a sock...It's gotta hurt!!
No wonder I didn't get what he was saying, I must have missed that movie... My bad!
Old 02-25-2005 | 02:12 PM
TECH Junkie

FULL METAL JACKET! Not Platoon!