I killed the dam rat that was in my room todya!!!

Search this Thread

Old 03-04-2005, 09:04 AM
TECH Junkie

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts

Those damn things are disease invested and have some SERIOUS teeth!
Old 03-04-2005, 09:45 AM

Received 11 Likes on 9 Posts

I hate those things, they are hideous over grown sewer rats
Old 03-04-2005, 09:46 AM
Banned

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Originally Posted by Angus
Those damn things are disease invested and have some SERIOUS teeth!

Actually not true, A possum does not carry Rabbies, there for some reason are imune to it. So maybe they carry other things but not Rabbies, there trying to do studies on them to find out why they are immune to rabbies.

I use to sit in the garage, had a tv/cable and my smoking chair out there, no smoking in the house. Well it was late one night, and I was sitting in the chair and the door to the garage was open, I see this furry thing comming up to my feet, thinking it was the cat, I was about to reach over and pet him, nope was a possum, scared the **** out of me.

Then about a year later, I was in my chair and it was dark watching tv, and I hear something on the counter above my head, I looked around and sure enough there was a dam possium in my face, I tryed to get him out, but he went into the rafters, well I put some coolant out for him to drink for the night, left the garage open the next couple of days, and sure enought one day in the morning the possium was dead on the drive way.

JET
Old 03-04-2005, 09:49 AM
TECH Enthusiast

Old 03-04-2005, 09:50 AM
TECH Enthusiast

Originally Posted by Z06 JET
Actually not true, A possum does not carry Rabbies, there for some reason are imune to it. So maybe they carry other things but not Rabbies, there trying to do studies on them to find out why they are immune to rabbies.

I use to sit in the garage, had a tv/cable and my smoking chair out there, no smoking in the house. Well it was late one night, and I was sitting in the chair and the door to the garage was open, I see this furry thing comming up to my feet, thinking it was the cat, I was about to reach over and pet him, nope was a possum, scared the **** out of me.

Then about a year later, I was in my chair and it was dark watching tv, and I hear something on the counter above my head, I looked around and sure enough there was a dam possium in my face, I tryed to get him out, but he went into the rafters, well I put some coolant out for him to drink for the night, left the garage open the next couple of days, and sure enought one day in the morning the possium was dead on the drive way.

JET
since we are on the topic of telling stories, i remember this one time in band camp, i stuck.......oh **** wrong story..nevermind.
Old 03-04-2005, 09:53 AM

Received 11 Likes on 9 Posts

Jet,
Did you use the regular stuff or Dex Cool? I hear anti-freeze is really sweet and thats why animals will drink it.
Old 03-04-2005, 10:10 AM
Banned

It was the regular stuff, I am sure that was the cause of his death. He made it out of the garage, and was found on the drive way the next morning.

You have to be carefull with anti-freeze cause dogs and cats want to drink it and it will kill them.

JET
Old 03-04-2005, 10:12 AM
Banned

Originally Posted by 1QWIKZ
since we are on the topic of telling stories, i remember this one time in band camp, i stuck.......oh **** wrong story..nevermind.

Hey smart ***, **** you, I was tellin my experiences about possiums.

JET
Old 03-04-2005, 12:02 PM
TECH Junkie

JET
Hope nobody works for the SPCA on here..... ... you can just say it was self defense, those damn possums are scary, with there big A$$ teeth...
Old 03-04-2005, 12:44 PM
Banned

Originally Posted by FIREHAWK #07
Hope nobody works for the SPCA on here..... ... you can just say it was self defense, those damn possums are scary, with there big A$$ teeth...

I was just putting something out for him to drink. I even put cat food out for him to eat LOL..

The funny thing about the hole thing, is my grandmother, who I live with, at about 3 am, one night came in and told me there was this weird looking cat, and I need to go catch it since someone had lost it, It was a possium LOL.

JET
Old 03-04-2005, 03:36 PM
TECH Enthusiast

Hey smart ***, **** you, I was tellin my experiences about possiums.

JET
pull the ***** outta your ***..no need to get pissy about what i said.
by the way, i dont think there is an I in possum...but then again what do i know, i am just some smart ***
Old 03-04-2005, 03:43 PM
Banned

pull the ***** outta your ***..no need to get pissy about what i said.

Hey smart ***, why dont you pull the ***** out your ***, your the one with the smart *** comments and used my post to Quote. If you have a problem, just let me know, you can PM me what you problem is and I am sure we can square it away anyway you would like. I am not pissy, I just didn't like the comment, and I am telling you that I didn't care for it plain and simple. That is all, If you want a ***** stuck in your ***, I am sure that your pansy *** knows were to go. If you can talk trash well so can I and I will be more than happy to school your *** anytime, ******* moron.

JET

Last edited by Z06 JET; 03-04-2005 at 03:56 PM.
Old 03-04-2005, 03:45 PM
11 Second Club

me and a drag car 5.0 mustang stroked and sprayed were having a lil grudge race at the local 1/8th.. return raod is long and dark at nite.. well i edge him out and were coming over the hill prolly running 80 side by side and there was one of those things in the middle of the road about 4 fukcin foot long.. huge. woulda torn either car up or both lol, long story short we barely missed it and both got out of the car screaming did u see that "******" lol, friends ever since..

i killed one the other nite infact, ran it over with my truck, thought id hit a dog and was all sad, but then got a closer look.. them things are ugly!
Old 03-04-2005, 06:42 PM
TECH Junkie

Animals like drinking coolant, they say it tastes like kool-aid.

Supposedly it eats away their internals.
Old 03-04-2005, 06:43 PM
That's what she said...

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts

possom......hmm, is that anything like an Opossom?

damn texans!...uhh...wait
Old 03-04-2005, 09:58 PM
TECH Enthusiast

Hey smart ***, why dont you pull the ***** out your ***, your the one with the smart *** comments and used my post to Quote. If you have a problem, just let me know, you can PM me what you problem is and I am sure we can square it away anyway you would like. I am not pissy, I just didn't like the comment, and I am telling you that I didn't care for it plain and simple. That is all, If you want a ***** stuck in your ***, I am sure that your pansy *** knows were to go. If you can talk trash well so can I and I will be more than happy to school your *** anytime, ******* moron.

JET
e-thug alert!!! your just a tuff guy arent you?? dont you have to study up on your next chapter of hooked on phonics? take a nap junior, maybe when you wake up, your panties wont be all wound up your *** crack.
Old 03-04-2005, 10:04 PM
Banned

e-thug alert!!! your just a tuff guy arent you?? dont you have to study up on your next chapter of hooked on phonics? take a nap junior, maybe when you wake up, your panties wont be all wound up your *** crack.

Ya your right little boy, I am an e thug. LOL and tuff guy, just as much of a smart *** as you are. The only one that needs hooked on phonics here is you. So lets see here you have what education, and your how old ???

JET
Old 03-04-2005, 10:08 PM
TECH Enthusiast

Ya your right little boy, I am an e thug. LOL and tuff guy, just as much of a smart *** as you are. The only one that needs hooked on phonics here is you. So lets see here you have what education, and your how old ???

JET
nice comeback there junior obviously your shoe size is greater than you IQ....
Old 03-04-2005, 10:17 PM
Banned

I bet your some punk kid, Mr internet warrior himself. Well whatever you just a punk that don't know any better.

JET
Old 03-04-2005, 10:42 PM
TECH Junkie

comparing E-*****'?