Texas cops

Search this Thread

Old 03-19-2005, 08:55 PM
Staging Lane

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Originally Posted by Z06 JET
Okay let me clear this up for you, this guy was a constable, that had a laser or whatever you want to call it on his gun. I know cause I saw the dam thing on me and it freaked me out. I guess that your saying that I am a liar, well your wrong. I know what I saw, no doubt about it, there are different types of laser sighting for pistols and they will fit in the holster.

JET

okay since you know eveything, I guess you think this wont fit in a holster ???? http://www.nightgalaxy.com/index.asp...ROD&ProdID=521
Please quote me to where i said i knew everything. I was just saying i have never seen them. But it does figure since it was a constable. Chill out, you act like i called you a chicken ******.... CHICKEN ******! j/k.

I do know alot about that kind of stuff though, my dad and tons of members of my family are cops and i join on in august heh.. street racer/cop, lol.
Old 03-20-2005, 07:26 AM
Banned

Originally Posted by MikeRedLX
Please quote me to where i said i knew everything. I was just saying i have never seen them. But it does figure since it was a constable. Chill out, you act like i called you a chicken ******.... CHICKEN ******! j/k.

I do know alot about that kind of stuff though, my dad and tons of members of my family are cops and i join on in august heh.. street racer/cop, lol.

No problem, but you can get a laser in a holster. Was just letting you know it can be done.

I have a family member that is a cop also, and know plenty of cops. Good luck in august bro

JET "Chicken ******"
Old 03-20-2005, 08:00 AM
TECH Senior Member

Alright meow...where were we