Houston area C6 owner gets the criminal

Search this Thread

Old 04-06-2005, 09:17 AM
Teching In

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

I'm glad he was able to fight off the robber. If he does get charged with something that will be abunch of bullshit. Every one should have the right to use deadly force if needed.
Old 04-06-2005, 03:40 PM
TECH Regular

[QUOTE=Modsquad]Did I say is was interested in killing someone? No I didn't so don't ASSUME I did.

QUOTE]
"I sympathy from me. That's why I have a .45 & not some small hand gun. If I shoot someone, I don't want them around to testify "

Lol . Yea it sounds like you did say that. I did not put words in your mouth. Read you own post. "That's why I have a 45.& not some small hand gun . If I shoot someone , I don't want them around to testify" .

How did I put words in your mouth. My post said you sound like you are more into the killing part than self defense. I does not take a genius to see that you did not say I want to make sure my family is safe. You said I don't want them around to testify. Your post basically implies that you could defend yourself with a smaller gun, but you have a 45 so you have a better chance killing them. They are your words not mine. Anyone reading your post can see that, whether they agree with you views or not, if they honestly look at it. From that post , you want them dead, not to stop them. I never said said you wanted to go around shooting peple. I refered to the post YOU made. From your post it's not hard to see you want the intruder dead , NOT stopped or in jail. From your you post, you want to kill them , not just defend yourself. My post was only one senstence , so TELL ME WHERE SAID ANYTHING OTHER THAN THAT.

I didn't even read the rest of you garbage , and rambling. You might have actually had something worth reading in their, but i tried to skip around the BS. As far as a chump ,LOL. You don't need to talk to me like you know me from somewhere. If I saw you probably wouldn't use the same words, but whatever makes you feel strong on the net.

By the way I never said self defense is wrong or that I would not shoot if someone entered my house, or that having a bigger gun is wrong. I just made one simple sentence and I think it honestly described your post. If anyone was putting words in someones mouth it was you. Seems like you got upset because I basically said what you said. People often just don't like hearing the truth about themselves from someone else. Kinda like when a proud racist gets upset when someone else calls them a racist.

By the way sense you seem to have a hard time comprehending simple one line sentences. I DID NOT JUST CALL YOU A RACIST. It was an example.
Old 04-06-2005, 07:33 PM
10-Second Club

Hey, Rpm2800, **** you, I don't need to act strong on the ******* net bitch. The gun was purchased for home defense. As for someone going to jail, why risk it with the courts the way they are today.

Now, will you please break into my house?

The intent of your post was to just start ****, you must like being the antagonist, well, if you want to start ****, you got it. My location is posted for all to see unlike yours.

So again, have a coke & a smile & shut the **** up.
Old 04-06-2005, 07:39 PM
TECH Veteran

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Hey Robert, do you work at Toyex Bimmer? If so, I work behind you guys now, and I saw your car up there, so I was just wondering. Those guys are nuts over there, especially with that t/a. That thing sounds like a beast. Let me know.
Old 04-06-2005, 10:23 PM
TECH Regular

Originally Posted by Modsquad
Hey, Rpm2800, **** you, I don't need to act strong on the ******* net bitch. The gun was purchased for home defense. As for someone going to jail, why risk it with the courts the way they are today.

Now, will you please break into my house?

The intent of your post was to just start ****, you must like being the antagonist, well, if you want to start ****, you got it. My location is posted for all to see unlike yours.

So again, have a coke & a smile & shut the **** up.

Don't let your tough mouth get that *** in trouble. My post wasn't to start anything. You started the name calling , but anyways dont get that *** in trouble. I try not to post on hear to much because of people like you ,because I dont like trash talking too much as some on the forum seem to, and I sometimes talke things more seriously. Anyways you better go read a book and settle down. You talkin s...t like you know me. Keep talkin, just don't cross the line. And sense you keep posting about a coke, go have one.

Now you are begging me to Break into your house?? Where did that come from ?? From your original post , I got the feeling , that you were probably the type that actually wants someone to break into your house. But anyways that really isn't any different from some folks i grew up , and other folks out in the streets that can't wait for somebody to say something or do something so they can beat or shoot them.

Anyways , again where did you wanting me to break into your house come from ?? I never said there was anything wrong with self defense, and sometimes that involves someone dieing. You can keep throwing your little tantrum, but like I said don't cross the line.

Last edited by Rpm2800; 04-06-2005 at 11:05 PM.
Old 04-06-2005, 10:39 PM
Fiery Features Director

Originally Posted by NiCk
The intruder made it into the house then they started fighting, the homeowner was able to overtake the intruder and shoot him in the arm. Not fatal(at that time). Suspect then got in his car and left. Crashed out into a pole in front of the Chasewood Bank on 249 after he passed out due to blood loss. Suspect blead out in the car before police and EMS were able to arive on scene. Suspect DOA, and homeowner was not charged.

Don't ask just trust me
Thanks Nick. It is good to hear the entire story and I'm glad he wasn't charged. I definately would have done the same if I thought someone was going to harm my family. No second thoughts about pulling that trigger because if the roles were reversed, I am sure he wouldn't think twice about killing the entire family.
Old 04-07-2005, 01:22 AM
Mustang Moderator

Originally Posted by JackZ28
Hey Robert, do you work at Toyex Bimmer? If so, I work behind you guys now, and I saw your car up there, so I was just wondering. Those guys are nuts over there, especially with that t/a. That thing sounds like a beast. Let me know.
Yeah thats Robert, he just started a couple weeks ago.

Thanks for the real story Nick! Do you still have the white car?(again? lol) Hows it running?
Old 04-07-2005, 05:23 AM
10-Second Club

Originally Posted by Rpm2800
Don't let your tough mouth get that *** in trouble.

Now you are begging me to Break into your house?? Where did that come from ?? From your original post , I got the feeling , that you were probably the type that actually wants someone to break into your house.

I never said there was anything wrong with self defense, and sometimes that involves someone dieing.

You can keep throwing your little tantrum, but like I said don't cross the line.
First of all why keep replying if you think you are the more mature? You don't know me either and if you did you'd know I don't take **** in person or from someone behind a keyboard. I've won fights & I've lost them so I doubt I'll get my *** in trouble.

As for breaking into my house, I don't really want anyone to break into it. I guess you don't know how to deal with smart asses.

Now nothing is wrong with killing someone in self defense? Quit changing your damn mind.

Tantrum? Because I talk **** doesn't mean I'm throwing a tantrum, I'm just sick of jerk offs coming in a disecting someone's wording in a ******* post trying to say their interpretation of what someone said is the only way to see something.

Did you ever think that people just post **** up quickly with out putting it in t MS Word, running a spelling and grammar check? Are you a spelling **** too? If you are worried about people crossing the line, consider what you say to people before you start flaming their posts or making absurd comments to what you THINK they meant by it.

So if you want it dropped, drop it. Otherwise I'll continue to talk ****, it's just my smart *** nature.
Old 04-07-2005, 08:01 AM
Mustang Moderator

Originally Posted by JackZ28

and thats the owners sons Firehawk with the flames...
Old 04-07-2005, 08:25 PM
TECH Resident

Originally Posted by PSYKOZ28
He cant go to jail for that can he, i mean did the guy actually come in before he managed to shoot the intruder. Yah its self defense but someone was killed. What a bad situation.
It was at night so it doesn't matter. The guy was on his property with a weapon threatening him, very clear cut.
Old 04-07-2005, 09:14 PM
TECH Resident

A lot of people keep saying "he had the right to shoot because he was breaking into his house yadda yadda yadda"

As someone who carries a gun every minute of the day that im wearing clothes, and has spent a LOT of time researching both the laws and real cases, ill say this:

He did NOT have to be in his home. The guy could have pointed the shotgun at him in the Walmart parking lot, or inside the mall, or inside McDonalds.......and he would have had the right to shoot the man.

Infact-the guy could have had a knife in his hand, and he still could have used deadly force (atleast in that proximity)

If you are in immediate danger of being seriously bodily-injured or killed, you have the right to use deadly force in the state of texas, IF retreating/avoiding the situation is not an option. But if you do use deadly force, youd better be prepared to show that you had absolutely NO OTHER option from your standpoint atleast.
Old 04-07-2005, 10:10 PM
TECH Regular

Originally Posted by Modsquad

Now nothing is wrong with killing someone in self defense? Quit changing your damn mind.

THINK

Changing my mind. LOL. The quote below is from my second post......... Your just seeing what you want to see.

By the way I never said self defense is wrong or that I would not shoot if someone entered my house, or that having a bigger gun is wrong.

Your just so interested in insulsults and TRYING to beat a smart a.. that you see what you want to and missed me saying that. Anyways it's there in quote.

Changing my mind huh.
Old 04-08-2005, 06:24 PM
10-Second Club

I see you don't want to drop it either, so again, shut the **** up.
Old 04-09-2005, 03:11 AM
On The Tree

This is one reason I left Houston. It seemed like every evening on the news there was talk about another home invasion. Then there was a sniper on the freeway. I said **** this place. I moved back east. To of all places southern ******* Maryland. Now I say **** this place. I can't wait to go to Amarillo. The DC sniper thing started like a week after I got here in Maryland. To many crazys in the world.
Old 04-09-2005, 06:42 AM
12 Second Truck Club

Talking

The intruder made it into the house then they started fighting, the homeowner was able to overtake the intruder and shoot him in the arm. Not fatal(at that time). Suspect then got in his car and left. Crashed out into a pole in front of the Chasewood Bank on 249 after he passed out due to blood loss. Suspect blead out in the car before police and EMS were able to arive on scene. Suspect DOA, and homeowner was not charged.

Don't ask just trust me
that is what i wanted to hear.
Old 04-09-2005, 07:24 AM
((((((Administrator))))))

This thread is done!

Quick Reply: Houston area C6 owner gets the criminal