Looking for Boxer Pups...

Search this Thread

Old 05-13-2005, 12:59 AM
On The Tree

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Looking for Boxer Pups...

A friend of mine is looking to buy a boxer pup and he hasn't had any luck finding one so I figured I'd ask you guys for some input. This is in the Houston Area (North houston to be exact-Tomball) If you have any for sale or know someone that does let me know.

Thanks,
Ryan
Old 05-13-2005, 11:48 AM
Launching!

I will be having a litter of pups this summer some time. I am waiting for her to come into heat. I have all the papers, the pedigree, akc registration, and am the owner of the(soon to be) mother. I can email you some pics of her if you like but they are from a while back. BTW I am in the Friendswood area, let me know as I already have several people in line.

Regards,
Remington
Old 05-13-2005, 10:54 PM
Launching!

Default Pups

Hey Remington, I'd be interesred in pics of your previous pups, the parents, prices etc. I have a male here that's driving mr crazy and needs a playmate :-) Shoot me a Pm please if you don't mind. Thanks.
Old 05-14-2005, 12:32 AM
TECH Veteran

Check the Chronicle classifieds section, they have a section for animals. Also for some good info go to www.boxerworld.com

Boxers are great dogs, I got one myself after our 10 year old got in bad shape. He is now a little over a year old
Attached Thumbnails Looking for Boxer Pups...-im002175.jpg   Looking for Boxer Pups...-picture-002.jpg  
Old 05-14-2005, 02:08 AM
On The Tree

Thanks for the help guys, I'll tell him to check in the chonicle classifieds
ryan
Old 05-14-2005, 03:22 AM
Launching!

Default Boxers

Hey Mr and Mrs Cain, your right....boxers are great dogs !!! I've had alot of different breeds and boxers are definately one of the most, lovable, faithful and "naturally" protective dogs I think you can find. They are soooooo smart and have excellent intuiton !!! They luv children and can be very tough yet the most gentle creatures you have ever seen. I luv mine sooooooo much. I'll be sad when he passes but I will definatlely not own any other breed from now on and that website is awesome !!! I've been there alot before and there's alot of great pics there !!! Next time I'll post up one of mine :-)
Old 05-14-2005, 07:30 AM
"The Drag Racing Director"

Received 4 Likes on 4 Posts

We have 2 boxers. They are great dogs. Good luck on getting one.

Coach
Old 05-14-2005, 07:55 AM
TECH Fanatic

Boxers are the best, I now have a 1 year old little female named Ali we pronounce it (Alley) I looked in the chronicle classifieds and found a lady by the name of Terry in Denton she has a kennel named Seng Kennel. In another year we will be adopting another one. this time a male "Chavez"
Here are a few pics of my girl. She now weighs approx 60lbs and is awesome with kids. Boxers do require an energetic owner at least until they turn 3 years old.

http://community.webshots.com/album/146131674HaBbEd
Old 05-14-2005, 09:27 AM
Launching!

Originally Posted by blkbeaZ28
Boxers are the best, I now have a 1 year old little female named Ali we pronounce it (Alley) I looked in the chronicle classifieds and found a lady by the name of Terry in Denton she has a kennel named Seng Kennel. In another year we will be adopting another one. this time a male "Chavez"
Here are a few pics of my girl. She now weighs approx 60lbs and is awesome with kids. Boxers do require an energetic owner at least until they turn 3 years old.

http://community.webshots.com/album/146131674HaBbEd
Wow your boxer looks almost identical to the pup we just got a while back, good looking dog. ls1crazy you have mail

Remington
Old 05-14-2005, 11:19 AM
Launching!

I had two boxers from germany. They are the best dogs imo. I have had all kinds of dogs and will only buy boxers from now on. I love them