My f'n Neighbors Slaughtered a Goat!!!

Search this Thread

Old 06-26-2005 | 10:37 PM
LEO
TECH Addict

Do you eat burgers or chicken strips? Aren't they come from slaughtered animals? Seems like you are feeling a bit high and mighty, just because you didn't do the actual slaughtering. Grow a pair and stop your crying Mr.Vegan.
Old 06-26-2005 | 10:42 PM
TECH Fanatic

I do understand if a little kid saw it and that could cause u to be upset.

But sounds like they are putting up a privacy fence so...
Old 06-26-2005 | 10:44 PM
TECH Resident

Originally Posted by LEO
Do you eat burgers or chicken strips? Aren't they come from slaughtered animals? Seems like you are feeling a bit high and mighty, just because you didn't do the actual slaughtering. Grow a pair and stop your crying Mr.Vegan.
Do you have kids? Would you want there to be a chance of them watching a goat get slaughtered? It has nothing to do with what we eat, it has to do with what we're watching happen. Why slaughter an animal when there is probably a Kroger/HEB just down the road where you can buy it packaged?
Old 06-26-2005 | 10:52 PM
LEO
TECH Addict

Originally Posted by LS1 Brent
Do you have kids? Would you want there to be a chance of them watching a goat get slaughtered? It has nothing to do with what we eat, it has to do with what we're watching happen. Why slaughter an animal when there is probably a Kroger/HEB just down the road where you can buy it packaged?
Growing up I've seen chickens, goats, ducks, rabbits and fish slaughterd, then ate it at the dinner table. If you are raising your child to be a cream puff - that is your problem and will be his or hers later in life. I'm well adjusted just as many others that have seen this take place. You explain to the child this is your meal and this is what is done to prepare it for your consumption. Americans need to stop sissifying your children.
Old 06-26-2005 | 10:55 PM
TECH Resident

Originally Posted by LEO
Growing up I've seen chickens, goats, ducks, rabbits and fish slaughterd, then ate it at the dinner table. If you are raising your child to be a cream puff - that is your problem and will be his or hers later in life. I'm well adjusted just as many others that have seen this take place. You explain to the child this is your meal and this is what is done to prepare it for your consumption. Americans need to stop sissifying your children.
Not all Texas grow up on a farm. And just because I go deer hunting and field dress a deer and skin it doesn't mean I want to see a goat get slaughtered in my backyard.
Old 06-26-2005 | 11:01 PM
LEO
TECH Addict

Not all Texas grow up on a farm. And just because I go deer hunting and field dress a deer and skin it doesn't mean I want to see a goat get slaughtered in my backyard.
The problem with your statement is - it wasn't your backyard it is theirs. If you don't like it go inside and tell your kid to watch Barney. How would you like your neighbors controlling your legal activites or actions?
Old 06-26-2005 | 11:08 PM
TECH Resident

Originally Posted by LEO
The problem with your statement is - it wasn't your backyard it is theirs. If you don't like it go inside and tell your kid to watch Barney. How would you like your neighbors controlling your legal activites or actions?

woops, meant to say their backyard. And yea, my kid may watch barney when he's young, who gives a fvck.

It's ok LEO, just be sure to put a fence up before you slaughter animals in your backyard.
Old 06-26-2005 | 11:12 PM
LEO
TECH Addict

woops, meant to say their backyard. And yea, my kid may watch barney when he's young, who gives a fvck.

It's ok LEO, just be sure to put a fence up before you slaughter animals in your backyard.
I'll remember that for all my friends that, have their pussies hurt when they see slaughtering of animals.
Old 06-26-2005 | 11:16 PM
Launching!

There is ABSOLUTELY no reason to do that in a back yard of a subdivison, she is not high and mighty for thinking that. IF you want to have fun, lay down the money for a deer lease, that is the proper place to do it. I do hunt, and we respect the animal by properly caring for the meat and not putting it across our hood on the drive home. I can't stand it when people do this or talk about shooting animal 5000 times with a .22 (no reason at all to hunt big game with this, unless you have the skill, and i dont), if you can't get it done with one, or one and a proper follow up/knife, don't do it at all. Dont let your kids go hunting with a .223 if they don't have proper shot placement at at 200 yards. I started at 8 years old with a .30-06 and have never had to use more than one, or butchered an animal in plain sight of people who may not agree with what im doing, its called RESPECT and there is damn little of it in this world today. There, im done with my rant.
Old 06-26-2005 | 11:26 PM
11 Second Club

Originally Posted by LEO
AMEN! Man all these retards need to grow a pair. I am hispanic and have been to many family gatherings where they slaughtered a goat and ate it. Its just a thing we do and there is nothing wrong with it. If i saw a bunch of african dudes all derssed up in their custumes and jumping up and down to jungle music (like on the discovery channel) in THEIR back yard i would probably point and laugh, but not call the cops and say their taking part in some cult activity. People think just cause someone is not of "American culture" then everything they do is wrong. Everyone has differnt culture and there is nothing wrong with them practicing it on their property.
I don't like the way white people raise their kids but i don't say anything about it cause their not mine. Like when they are throwing a fit at the grocery store and the mom is like "Skyler now you calm down, do you want to be in time out?" ****. try that **** whith a hispanic mom. She'll pinch your arm and you'll shut the **** up.
Old 06-26-2005 | 11:47 PM
TECH Senior Member

Originally Posted by LEO
Well thats the problem, its a backyard, not slaughterhouse, and its in a subdivision, not the country. Weather or not my kids saw it isnt the question. And as for the neighbors trying to control legal activities and actions, i think all of us on this forum has had troubles with neighbors and our cars at one time or another.
Old 06-26-2005 | 11:47 PM
12 Second Club

Originally Posted by obseSSed
My hispanic neighbors..brought a goat in the backyard. I was outside playing with my puppy and I heard a goat bleating. I was like..wtf, so I walked to the backyard and sure enough...my fkn neighbors had a big white goat, with its legs bound, on the ground. I knew what was going to happen and it pissed me off so I called the cops...

Apparently there's no ordinance about slaughtering a farm animal in the city limits. FYI - I live in a city of about 60k people. I live IN THE CITY LIMITS. I'm STILL pissed. They killed it, skinned it and cleaned it all in the BACKYARD and are going to eat it! Their neighbors on the OTHER side have a small child. Isn't there a health code on something like that? I apologize..I'm just venting. I'm super pissed. They're constantly partying and drinking it up, i find a **** load of beer cans in my yard and I throw them back into theirs. They saw me outside this morning picking up the trash that they've thrown in my yard. Currently they're in the process of putting up a privacy fence - they need to quit getting drunk and finish putting it up so i don't have to witness this **** anymore...

THIS ISN'T MEXICO. I think what upsets me more is that I'm part hispanic and I hate seeing people like that. This is why mexico doesn't have paved streets and you can't drink the water. I'm so sorry if that last comment offended anybody...i'm the farthest thing from a racist, but I'm just mega upset right now.

I know it's the culture, but have some respect for your damn neighbors who don't share in the culture!

Thanks for letting me vent.
first off all get over it, maybe you should walk over and tell them to please stop dumping trash in your yard, and by the way people in the u.s. kill animals to eat them also, and sorry that you are ashamed of part of your race, for no other reason than partying, and some of the reasons that mexico doesn't have paved streets is because of the money system, and they lack natural resources to provided money for such things, so again get over it and talk to them to fix the problems
Old 06-27-2005 | 01:19 AM
TECH Enthusiast

When I go to Mexico there are some places were they kill the animal in front of you i just try to stay away from these places i dont like watching animals getting killed in front of me I do like meat but I dont want to see animals in pain. I would just talk to them about throwing there trash in your yard if they dont stop call the cops on them.
Old 06-27-2005 | 02:21 AM
TECH Resident

Originally Posted by SUX2BU
AMEN! Man all these retards need to grow a pair. I am hispanic and have been to many family gatherings where they slaughtered a goat and ate it. Its just a thing we do and there is nothing wrong with it. If i saw a bunch of african dudes all derssed up in their custumes and jumping up and down to jungle music (like on the discovery channel) in THEIR back yard i would probably point and laugh, but not call the cops and say their taking part in some cult activity. People think just cause someone is not of "American culture" then everything they do is wrong. Everyone has differnt culture and there is nothing wrong with them practicing it on their property.
I don't like the way white people raise their kids but i don't say anything about it cause their not mine. Like when they are throwing a fit at the grocery store and the mom is like "Skyler now you calm down, do you want to be in time out?" ****. try that **** whith a hispanic mom. She'll pinch your arm and you'll shut the **** up.
my mom would woop my *** no matter how old I am.
Old 06-27-2005 | 02:30 AM
TECH Resident

You're gonna have to move out of Texas if you don't want to be around that. Illegal immigrants from Mexico are ALL OVER TEXAS.
Damn straight who else is going to build all the houses and buildings, along with paveing the roads ???????
Old 06-27-2005 | 05:44 AM
TECH Senior Member
20 Year Member

Hopefully the fence will resolve your issues.
Old 06-27-2005 | 08:25 AM
TECH Fanatic

my parents and brothers like eating that ****, i dont, not because its goat just cause i dont like the taste, the meat is real tuff, but i like eating crazy things, i dont see why this would upset you all. its not any different from shooting a deer in the head or piercing the mouth of a bass with a hook. we're humans thats what we do, we kill **** then eat it. as long as your neighbors didnt kill a person then bbq it, then there shouldnt be a problem, they were just trying to it. and plus goats fkn expensive!!!!!!
Old 06-27-2005 | 08:40 AM
Banned

Hmm no offense cant be to great of a neighborhood, if there are no fences and there is no HOA.

I could care less personally, I think let them do what they want, if they want to slaughter a pig, then so be it. Not a big deal.

Go buy a 200K house, and see what the HOA does to you. But if you have a 200K house you wouldn't have to worry about that kind of crap, cause you would have a big *** fence. LOL

Well i guess my point, is we all live differently, so what let them enjoy there PIG.
Old 06-27-2005 | 09:01 AM
TECH Senior Member

Culture clash... I personally don't see anyting wrong with it. It's pretty common omong us HIspanics. My dad has done it a several times. Be thankfull it was not a hog. It could have been louder and messier.
obseSSed, about you caling the cops, that was just wrong.
Old 06-27-2005 | 09:17 AM
Launching!

Quit complaining about a goat, wait until it's barbacoa(sp?).........

Quick Reply: My f'n Neighbors Slaughtered a Goat!!!