My f'n Neighbors Slaughtered a Goat!!!

Search this Thread

Old 07-01-2005, 12:46 PM
TECH Junkie

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

I had to slit a deer's throat the first time I went deer hunting. I had shot him in the neck but somehow it didn't kill him. Once we found him he was still alive and making some horrific noises. Slitting his throat was hard to do, but it's better than watching him suffer like that.

Not sure what that story has to do with anything, but it's kind of along the same lines.
Old 07-02-2005, 01:44 AM
11 Second Club

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Originally Posted by 01 Red WS6
all of you that say this wouldn't bother you are full of it. Its different when its next door to you. I'm pretty sure you wouldn't like it either.
HELLO! Some of us do this so why do you think we are "full of it" if we say it doesn't bother us.
Old 07-02-2005, 02:40 AM
TECH Senior Member

let this thread die
Old 07-02-2005, 02:58 AM
TECH Resident

Originally Posted by slowpoke96z28
if you slit its throat, not much. it just wiggles and kicks for a while.
Depends on if you cut above or below the voice box...chances are it's still going to make a decent amount of noise

Originally Posted by 01 Red WS6
all of you that say this wouldn't bother you are full of it. Its different when its next door to you. I'm pretty sure you wouldn't like it either.
Reguardless of wether or not it bothers her.... as long as they didnt leave the guts outside to smell, attract flys, and POSSIBLY spread disease...there's VERY little that she can do about it short of moving. With the noise that the goat makes she might try to argue disturbing the peace...but that would not be an easy sell.

Originally Posted by stang killer
let this thread die
We're hacking up goats....I may as well flogg the 'ol dead horse
Old 07-02-2005, 02:07 PM
TECH Addict

Originally Posted by stang killer
let this thread die
why lol
Old 07-02-2005, 02:12 PM
TECH Senior Member

Received 4 Likes on 3 Posts

lol!!
Old 07-03-2005, 10:57 AM
TECH Senior Member

Originally Posted by McTullis
BTW, dumbest statement ever. Catch up on your history there chief.
so you're trying to tell me that the "cowboys" for lack of better words didnt kill buffalo just for the hell of it therefore making it an endangered species?
Old 07-03-2005, 12:49 PM
On The Tree

how do you know if they are hispanic? they could be Brazilian, Elsalvadorian, Cuban, columbian. Talk to them before, find out what nationality they are before you start saying their hispanic. not to many hispanics do that or mexicans.
Old 07-03-2005, 01:06 PM
TECH Senior Member

Received 4 Likes on 3 Posts

Originally Posted by ILLNALI
so you're trying to tell me that the "cowboys" for lack of better words didnt kill buffalo just for the hell of it therefore making it an endangered species?
Yea he's right except that Wild Bill and the rest of the "cowboys" (murderers) killed the buffulo and dumpped them in large graves and took only not even 10 percent back to the town in order to sell it to the native americans to run them to the ground, the cowboys didnt kill them for nessesity, they killed them to cut off native american food supplies and make a quick buck, so see the "mexican" next doors neighbors arnt just it for the hell of it, they it and USING the meat. And sides whats the difference of the cattle ranches nail's with a NAIL GUN in the head of a calf and gutting and packing it up for you to eat it? ....quite being a crybaby

Quick Reply: My f'n Neighbors Slaughtered a Goat!!!