Road Rage tendencies.

Search this Thread

Old 07-19-2005, 09:05 AM
TECH Addict

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Angry Road Rage tendencies.

This morning on my way to work, I was minding my own business on the freeway on a 2 lane that merges into one. There wasn't a car in sight when all of a sudden a early '90's Toyota Carolla came next to me hauling *** to my left cutting me to get in front of me causing me to swerve to the shoulder. Of course I honked at his *** and then MF'er flicked me off while laughing his *** off!!! I have a 4WD truck that sits up much higher than his car and I also have a brush guard. I wanted sooo much to go give him a bump or better yet, clip his bumper like I was in NASCAR.

I apologize for those sensitive to this kind of violence, but that kind of **** pisses me off.

Ulysses
Old 07-19-2005, 09:10 AM
TECH Enthusiast

its houston man, what can you say... i would have tailgated his *** hard, hit him, and haul *** the other way.
Old 07-19-2005, 09:15 AM
TECH Veteran

Yep. That's what brushguards are for. Especially the black ones that you can touch up with spray paint. I tried to run over one ******* like that around Christmas time last year. He did the same thing to me, then flipped me off out the sunroof. So (being a police officer with undercover strobe lights) I lit the truck up like a x-mas tree to let him know I was game..Bastard flipped me off again and hit his brakes hard..I almost tagged him. I had a 03 4x4 4-door Dodge dually with 9" lift and 35's. I swerved around him and cut back over in his lane almost driving up over the drivers side fender/hood. Lucky for him he hit the shoulder or I'd have had his ***. I don't get roadrage too often, but it's on like donkey kong when I do
Old 07-19-2005, 09:22 AM
Banned

If your in a big truck run his a$$ off the road.

I have had people do this, and I was in the vette, Bright YELLOW. Like they cant see me, I would run someone off the road in my car, if you **** me off good enough.
Old 07-19-2005, 10:06 AM
TECH Resident

For these type of incidents I need to get a truck. Brushguard that mug and and drive away.

B
Old 07-19-2005, 10:25 AM
TECH Addict

Received 6 Likes on 4 Posts

some mexican lady did the same to me so i pulled up beside her, spit my gum in her windown and yelled "my turn!". The i got in front of her and kept tapping the brakes. She then passed me not looking so I got back on the right side of her and spit on her windshield. She sped off really scared and I sat back cruising in amusement. Keep in mind this was after a long day at work and it was Friday, i was hyper, lol. I hate stupid drivers. Be sensible when driving and watch out for the people around you.
Old 07-19-2005, 10:37 AM
TECH Senior Member

I've had people TRY to get pissy with me, and end up in a lot worse of a predicament

Then there's the people who themselves. Heading out of Houston on Power Tour 2004 on I-10. Traffic is slowing down at Highway 6, and since we're loaded down with 15 tons of gear I am staying 2-3 cars back from the guy in front of me. Last thing we need is to jam on the brakes and have stuff flying forward at us. Anyway, I'm watching in my rear view while this little white rice box is dodging in and out of lanes at a good clip. As he gets closer, and traffic gets tighter, he starts getting more and more daring. Now he's literally whipping the wheel to make his lane changes and coming closer to each car he cuts off. Well, the last car he decided to cut off was us, but there was one small problem -- the cars in my lane were STOPPED. 0 MPH stopped. He was going about 50-60 MPH. You do the math.
Old 07-19-2005, 10:45 AM
12 Second Club

I was crusin down loop 336 in conroe (i was doing 50 in a 55) when this big *** truck pulled out of a parking lot right in front of me. I missed his truck by inches.
well now im pissed off, i paid too much money for some dumbass to wreck my car, so i hit the gas and cut the wheel (yes still doing 50) doing almost a full 360 get right behind untill he pulls over. i jump out of my car with my mag light and start running to his truck.
well i guess he saw me and took off, all i could hit was his tail light. bastard i wanted to beat his ***.
damn just recalling the story pisses me off
Old 07-19-2005, 10:48 AM
FormerVendor

what ever happened to those good ol stress *****????
Old 07-19-2005, 10:49 AM
TECH Senior Member

i recall being three Trucks with trailors on our way to baton rouge for thunder shootout and boxing people in at 11 at night and shutting all of our lights off... (2 lane highway each way)

needless to say the people were not speeding after that LOL
Old 07-19-2005, 11:00 AM
TECH Addict

Received 6 Likes on 4 Posts

Originally Posted by GAME OVER

i dont think people like squeezing ***** these days, lol, especially with smartasses around to make jokes.
Old 07-19-2005, 11:03 AM
FormerVendor

Originally Posted by PSYKOZ28
i dont think people like squeezing ***** these days, lol, especially with smartasses around to make jokes.
wow settle down buddy
Old 07-19-2005, 11:09 AM
TECH Addict

Originally Posted by GAME OVER

I already threw those at somebody.
Old 07-19-2005, 01:00 PM
TECH Senior Member

Received 19 Likes on 13 Posts

We did something like BigBronco coming back from Mardi Gras one year. This dude was tailgating me hard and I started jamming on my brakes. He then proceeded to try to get in the other lane so I moved over and blocked him off. Then my other buddies in two seperate cars pulled along side of me along with another guy who the same dude cut off. We then had all 4 lanes blocked. We rolled like this for a while and when we looked back there had to be a few miles worth of traffic.
Old 07-19-2005, 04:03 PM
Launching!

Originally Posted by PSYKOZ28
Being a woman in a truck I see alot of "ball squeezing"
Old 07-19-2005, 04:19 PM
TECH Addict

Originally Posted by keystothez
Being a woman in a truck I see alot of "ball squeezing"

Old 07-19-2005, 05:19 PM
TECH Regular

I had a deal a while back: I was cruising to work about 9:45 p or so in uniform and this dumb **** in a low rider chevy truck cuts me off. I honked and flipped him off as I went around him. When I got to Hwy 3 and the beltway I stopped for the light. He comes flying up, slams on his brakes and jumps out and starts talking all kinds of ****. I step out and say WTF?. He sees the uniform and says "oh, sorry sir.....I didn't know...." as he crawls his *** back in the cab. What a *****!
Old 07-19-2005, 07:55 PM
TECH Enthusiast

Originally Posted by yertle
i jump out of my car with my mag light and start running to his truck.
This is no **** - it was in the paper. About a year or so ago there was an incident similar to that here in Houston. The guy got out of his car and was banging on the window of another guy's vehicle. The guy banging on the window got shot. He died. The guy in the car said he feared for his life, and he went home a free man.

I'm a serious road rager - big time - but I will never get out of my car in Texas because of it!!
Old 07-19-2005, 08:25 PM
Teching In

I guess I developed quite the tolerance to idiots here. Most I ever do is tailgate, or if I have time, follow them to near where they are going. Not like I'm stalking them, though. My cutout gives me away. I've also nearly been run over by two 18-wheelers. Its like they are asleep at 6 in the morning...
Old 07-19-2005, 08:48 PM
TECH Addict

Everyones experiences are funny and some fucked up at the same time.