Obvious Obsession

Search this Thread

Old 08-09-2005, 09:24 AM
TECH Fanatic

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Obvious Obsession

saw a dude in college station yesterday with a black SS w/ corsa and it had an Obvious Obsession sticker.. car sounded good, just heard it cruising...just giving props
Old 08-09-2005, 09:27 AM
TECH Fanatic

His name is Jason Webb, Heads/Cam car. Sounds good!
Old 08-09-2005, 09:43 AM
TECH Fanatic

Originally Posted by ContractKiller
His name is Jason Webb, Heads/Cam car. Sounds good!
really? boy would i have been in for a surprise...wheres he from..what kind of heads and what size cam
Old 08-09-2005, 10:06 AM
TECH Fanatic

Originally Posted by SSilverSSurfer
really? boy would i have been in for a surprise...wheres he from..what kind of heads and what size cam
He's from around the NW side of houston, he might go to school in CS though. Not sure on the specs.
Old 08-09-2005, 10:29 AM
Texas Director

Originally Posted by SSilverSSurfer
saw a dude in college station yesterday with a black SS w/ corsa and it had an Obvious Obsession sticker.. car sounded good, just heard it cruising...just giving props
Are you sure this wasn't one of those Longhorn silhouettes with the horns chopped off on the car's back window? Thats atm's sign that they are obsessed with everything that is Texas, lol.
Old 08-09-2005, 10:41 AM
TECH Fanatic

Originally Posted by mmiller
Are you sure this wasn't one of those Longhorn silhouettes with the horns chopped off on the car's back window? Thats atm's sign that they are obsessed with everything that is Texas, lol.
lol no ****!!!!!
Old 08-09-2005, 11:17 AM
Launching!

Hahahaha, there is actually a white TA around here somewhere with a huge Longhorn with the horns chopped off on the rear hatch glass. I mean, if fills the whole thing.
Yeah, there are a bunch of f-bodies around CS, and A&M has a car club.
Old 08-09-2005, 12:30 PM
Ginger Hater

Originally Posted by resurrectedz28
Hahahaha, there is actually a white TA around here somewhere with a huge Longhorn with the horns chopped off on the rear hatch glass. I mean, if fills the whole thing.

I actually gave a friend thats a sooners fan a "saw em' off" sticker, she gladly put it on here car right above her sooners stuff.

She almost got ran off the road by some t-sips the other day because they were offended by her stickers. I was kinda suprised by this action, but then i re-thought the situation about who was driving the other car.
Old 08-09-2005, 12:35 PM
TECH Fanatic

Originally Posted by resurrectedz28
ive seen that car on texas ave. before... looked kinda weird
Old 08-09-2005, 12:35 PM
Ginger Hater

ohh yes, the T/A with the HUGE banner on the back works at the U-haul on texas and university.

Theres a Red WS6 at the pizza hut right next door, with a texas banner on the front.
Old 08-09-2005, 01:28 PM
TECH Fanatic

Originally Posted by Spazdout
ohh yes, the T/A with the HUGE banner on the back works at the U-haul on texas and university.

Theres a Red WS6 at the pizza hut right next door, with a texas banner on the front.
WHY!!!!! i know theyre proud of their college but be proud on another car!!!! lol
Old 08-09-2005, 01:55 PM
Texas Director

Funny thing is you NEVER see a Texas Longhorn fan with either aTm or OU stuff defaced on their vehicles. Why Aggies and Sooners do that is beyond me. Promote and be proud of your own school/team without defacing another's.
Old 08-09-2005, 02:59 PM
Ginger Hater

i bet other rivalries in the nation aren't as bad as texas & a&m.

I guess FSU, and UF, and Miami isn't that bad.
or Michigan or MSU.
Old 08-09-2005, 04:50 PM
Banned

Funny thing is you NEVER see a Texas Longhorn fan with either aTm or OU stuff defaced on their vehicles. Why Aggies and Sooners do that is beyond me. Promote and be proud of your own school/team without defacing another's.

Well, you may never see something like that....but Longhorn fans have a reputation for being some of the poorest winners (and losers) in college sports...
Old 08-09-2005, 05:09 PM
TECH Fanatic

Since we are heading in that direction...

Mac and mystery vote #2 are retarded for voting to put UT #1 above USC...seriously, even if UT went to the NC game do they really expect to beat USC??!!!

How could UT rank above USC after loosing to OU at the red river shutout and then USC POUNDING OU???

No matter...Ohio State will put an end to that real quickly

Last edited by PhatT/A; 08-09-2005 at 05:17 PM.
Old 08-09-2005, 05:16 PM
Texas Director

Thumbs down

Originally Posted by RED98WS6
Well, you may never see something like that....but Longhorn fans have a reputation for being some of the poorest winners (and losers) in college sports...
If you're an aggy fan, pot, meet the kettle. What is it the atm hypocites alway say, "aggys don't lie, cheat or steal?" Yeah right. The winning times by atm in the late 80's and early 90's were due to all of the cheating and paying of players by Jackie and the aggy boosters. Lol, are you one of the ones that is grand mother was cussed out and had beer thrown on when visiting Austin.

Also, atm rarely sells out pyle stadium except for when big brother comes to town every other year. ags have also left early en mass both at home and in Austin the last several years due to the *** whippings UT has laid on them, something y'all claim that aggys don't do, which is another myth dispelled.

Can't wait for reality to bite the ags in the *** again this year after y'all get your hopes up over a phoney of a coach in Franocchio.

Hook'em!
71-34-5
Old 08-09-2005, 05:19 PM
TECH Fanatic

Can't wait for reality to bite the ags in the *** again this year after y'all get your hopes up over a phoney of a coach in Franocchio.
kinda like Ohio State will be for you this year
Old 08-09-2005, 05:23 PM
Texas Director

Fat, you..., an aggy fan, talking smack about Texas and national rankings?? Lol, now THATS funny! atm hasn't finished a season even ranked in the top 25 since 1999! You and every other aggy would LOVE to have an athletic program like Texas' from top to bottom. How does it feel to be owned every year by big brother?

I also read where beginning in 2007 Tech and aggy are going to have the Tier II Little Brother Shootout in Dallas, ala the Red River Shootout that both of the big dogs stage each year. Must suck to be relegated to a perinnial middle of the road team in the Big 12 south. Try and beat Baylor first, lol.
Old 08-09-2005, 05:29 PM
TECH Fanatic

try and win a Big 12 Title first
Old 08-09-2005, 05:32 PM
Texas Director

I see atm going anywhere from 6-5 to 7-4 at best. You say no way? Who are they going to beat? Lets look at the gomers schedule.

@Clemson - probable loss, atm is a terrible road team & Clemson wants payback for the game they gave away last year

SMU - win

Texas State - win

Baylor - win. I would HOPE that the ags don't get beat by freaking Baylor again! Ha, ha, ha!

@ Colorado - tough call. I'm going to say a loss

OSU - should be a win

@ KSU - should be a win

ISU - should be a win

@Tech - are you kidding me?! aggy doesn't win in Lubbock. Tech will rout the ags, again. loss

@OU - lol, yeah right. Remember 77-0 where the team QUIT? loss

Texas - Texas is too deep and talented. pyle field doesn't scare anyone. loss

Looking at the schedule 6-5 might be generous. Another "Frantastic" year for aggy!