Kemah Cops Suck A**!!!!!!!!!

Search this Thread

Old 08-27-2005, 07:02 PM
On The Tree

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

I feel for you man, I had the same **** happen to me with the State troopers on 1960 and Hwy 290. Pulled me over for some BS, no front plates and exhaust. The funny thing is, I was just minding my own business going to work, not even speeding and this happens.

(bad)COPS
Old 08-27-2005, 09:01 PM
TECH Apprentice

Here ya go Kemah police, sheriffs, and Highway patrol.....
Old 08-27-2005, 09:16 PM
On The Tree

went to the hpd kemah cruise today but did get to see any of you. cops ****** me over said I had no front display of license plate and fraudulent registration. no plate ok my bad, fraudulent reg. is bullshit they found out its the reg. from 04 f150 LIghtning and now my lightning has the same problem. so I got ****** with, with my wife and son both there getting arrested again for the second time in a week. and almost going to jail. my car has been towed and I am now at home. typing randomly because i pissed and cant think clearly.

Dennis I have pictures of the cop cars that are in voilation of failure to display no front license plate.

I would also like to thank you personally Dennis for bringing my wife and son(Stephanie & ALex) home while I was having my altercation. If you get a chance give me a call and I can send you the pics as well. 713.503.4514 again thanks you for all you help and I have already started the complaint process with Kemah PD and the Boardwalk.
Old 08-27-2005, 09:39 PM
TECH Fanatic

Blaine I'll be giving you a call...I was hoping like hell someone had some pics of that...count me in as to filing whatever we can to make something happen. Power is numbers guys...If we can get enough people to get involved in this riduculous BS and show what kind of ******** these cops were by hassling us for no damn reason, on private property for that matter, maybe we can get something done...don't really know what but at least filing a complaint with the Boardwalk management (that reserved the top parking lot for us, supposedly) and the Kemah PD as Blaine has started to do...get the word out to as many car and bike shows that go on out there and warn them about all the jackass' in Kemah!! Absolute ******!! Glad to hear quite a few of ya'll got away with no front plates, "faulty" exhaust, etc...
Old 08-27-2005, 11:11 PM
On The Tree

Dammit man...I'm sorry I missed the GTG but I'm glad I didn't go...otherwise I would be in jail...I'm going to back G on this------->**** Kemah!
Old 08-28-2005, 06:43 AM
On The Tree

I'm so sorry to hear this Blaine and Dennis. I was just telling Al(Z28 Z)about the Kemah cops Friday night. We went there a few years back and one of their cops followed us around the whole time and finally pulled us over when we were leaving. He claimed we were speeding, but we weren't. We have vowed to never go back there.
Old 08-28-2005, 06:53 AM
TECH Regular

The only enforceable law in a private parking lot is DWI and Insurance. State law reads "public roadway" and the last time I checked a parking garage was not a public roadway. I would definately take these to court. I would not, however, bitch about the PD not having front plates on their cars. Like the old saying goes: Two wrongs don't make a right. If you don't have a front plate your rolling the dice and will eventually get nailed for it.

SVTFreak: If you mixed the registratation stickers on your vehicles there shouldn't be a problem with the court. Its a simple mistake that sometimes happens.

HPD was doing the same thing last night at the old, new, SS meeting place. Cars would pull into the lot and the cop would stop them and write them tickets. What a load of crap. And then people ask me why I want out of law enforcement!

Sorry for your bad luck, just don't lump us all into the same category.
Old 08-28-2005, 08:35 AM
TECH Fanatic

Hey John, met you at the SS while you were on duty one night...I would never lump everyone in law enforcement in the same category. I know many police officers, detectives/sargents and there all good people. Your def. one of the "good" guys. You know how it is though, there's always some ******* cop that puts a bad taste in your mouth about cops in general. To "Protect and Serve" my ***!! Some just love to push their weight around for no real reason other than it being a frigin' power trip for them...Internal affairs, if Kemah even has one, will be hearing from me monday along with the Boardwalk management. Yeh I figured the tickets couldn't hold up in court being written while I was on private property...just a bunch of **** that put a damper on the day and more **** I didn't want to deal with because of these ********!

Last edited by DJ's99SS; 08-28-2005 at 02:34 PM.
Old 08-28-2005, 10:23 AM
TECH Junkie

That is horseshit. Some cops get off on the "power" they have and it ruins it for everyone, including the good cops that actually do a good job of protecting and serving.

Sorry you guys had a bad experience. Sounds like some cop got wind of the meet and decided to show off his ******* skills.

-Mike
Old 08-28-2005, 12:17 PM
TECH Junkie

You guys really should file internal complaints with Kemah P.D.

I just got done dealing with Kemah P.D. and the Seargant there really is a nice guy. He did an honest investigation into my situation and 1 officer was actually fired for what she did.
Old 08-28-2005, 01:22 PM
11 Second Club

Don't u wish u can yus beat the **** out of them...when they do **** like that....lol
Old 08-28-2005, 07:12 PM
TECH Enthusiast

Originally Posted by KingCrapBox

I just got done dealing with Kemah P.D. and the Seargant there really is a nice guy. He did an honest investigation into my situation and 1 officer was actually fired for what she did.

from what im hearing, if everyone filed complaints there wouldnt be a lot of kemah cops left lol

good luck to everyone tho
Old 08-28-2005, 07:20 PM
TECH Fanatic

Originally Posted by KingCrapBox

If you don't mind PM me with some names of who you had to deal with if you still have that info...I'll be making some calls in the am. Thanks!
Old 08-28-2005, 11:10 PM
TECH Enthusiast

Yall need to get a club lawyer id say. just have him go to all the meets and talk to the cops as they pull you over.
Old 08-28-2005, 11:13 PM
13 Second Truck Club

http://photobucket.com/albums/a40/therealss/
Old 08-28-2005, 11:55 PM
Teching In

wow, sorry to hear that Kemah PD were dicking ya'll around like that.
Old 08-28-2005, 11:57 PM
TECH Apprentice

Originally Posted by TheRealSS

Nice pics Y'all guys were cool, i had fun hanging out with y'all at Joe's crab shack. I was sitting at the end of the table. By the way i like your truck it was clean inside and out.
Old 08-29-2005, 12:16 AM
Teching In

ya'll should lodge a complaint with Landry's corp. Call thier HR office and try to find who's in charge of PR.
Old 08-29-2005, 05:10 AM
On The Tree

i have my pics from the kemah cruise

NOTICE somthing missing also Dennis????? or is it just me.
Attached Thumbnails Kemah Cops Suck A**!!!!!!!!!-102_0222.jpg   Kemah Cops Suck A**!!!!!!!!!-102_0224.jpg  
Old 08-29-2005, 06:46 AM
Texas Director

IMO your main focus should be the fact that you were cited on private property and use that as your leverage/point. Trying to point out that "they didn't have a front plate either" is going to fall on deaf ears. Good luck Dennis and Blaine, I don't see how any of these charges against y'all is going to hold up in court. You might want to contact Robert Barfield also.

Last edited by mmiller; 08-29-2005 at 08:09 AM.

Quick Reply: Kemah Cops Suck A**!!!!!!!!!