My "cam only" LT1 held its own tonight.

Search this Thread

Old 09-08-2005, 11:47 PM
TECH Senior Member

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Originally Posted by racer7088
Yeah but who cares about all this stuff when I already beat Chuck in my 94 Ranger! I pulled Chuck from a roll and from a stop. Neither LT1s nor LS1s can take the Ranger down! All LS1Tech Camaros and Firebird's are my bitches! I made over 63 rwhp on the HPE dynojet.

Rangers Rule!
come on man, you KNOW that thing has a ported HEAD and a huge nasty solid roller cam.
Old 09-08-2005, 11:54 PM
LS1TECH Sponsor / 7 Second Club

Originally Posted by Chuck@HPE
Oh ok. Sorry you feel that way. Guess that's why you still haven't brought the draglites back that I borrowed to you? You gave me your word you'd bring them back, I think 3 or 4 times now. Is your word just not good to take? Never mind, it doesn't matter. You can have them.

Chuck
If you remember Chuck You are holding my stock wheels ransom. The reason I don't want to come up there is I'm avoiding confrontation. You might get that BAT out that you bought to beat me up with. If you want your wheels send Big Rick over, I have no problems with him. Now lets keep it at that. Your getting a little off topic.

Regards,
Josh
Old 09-08-2005, 11:59 PM
TECH Senior Member

Are you serious? A bat? Come on man, would yall get together and straighten this bullshit out? Honestly, if you have something that Chuck/HPE owns, give it back. If he has something you own, then Chuck, give it back. Settle it out instead of the senseless bullshit posted all the time. Hell, when I come to Houston in a few weeks, I'm willing to be a parts courier for the both of yall.

/rant
Old 09-09-2005, 12:14 AM
TECH Fanatic

Originally Posted by GoldRust
If you remember Chuck You are holding my stock wheels ransom. The reason I don't want to come up there is I'm avoiding confrontation. You might get that BAT out that you bought to beat me up with. If you want your wheels send Big Rick over, I have no problems with him. Now lets keep it at that. Your getting a little off topic.

Regards,
Josh
Holding them ransom? That would actually mean that I took them. You said you would leave them at the shop for when you brought the draglites back. I said that's fine though I really didn't want them. Now it's been several months and I've called you on several occasions, being MORE than friendly on the phone about it. Have I ever threatened you Josh? If you were a wimpy little white boy with a guy 3 times your size mad at you, wouldn't you have some form of self defense too? You've been big all your life I'm sure, so you've probably never feared like that, but I have, so there. Sorry you felt threatened.

Keep the rims. I still like you enough to give them to you. Send someone over to pick up your stockers whenever you want.

Chuck
Old 09-09-2005, 01:28 AM

Received 11 Likes on 9 Posts

Originally Posted by Nick K
Oh Snap! Damn Neil where did you get those pics?!!!

Just went to archive.org and looked up MTIs old web site from the day. I was tearing up my friends bathroom after some BW3s and I found a Chevy High Performance circa 98 or so and there was a big *** pic of Gary neal's TA in the add, it also use to be in the back of Motor Trend. I dont know if it was Gary's or not, but I remember way back when they lent one of their blower LT1 TAs to like Motor Trend for a episode, its still in the roayl purple adds.
Old 09-09-2005, 02:44 AM
Banned

Originally Posted by Strini SS
Only one way to find out is to line up next to the LT1...
im game
Old 09-09-2005, 10:35 AM
it is on low boost

To all of you ingnorant people on here that think my car has nitrous on it, feel free to stop by MTI when I get it dynoed next week...Bring some cash with you BADZ.
Old 09-09-2005, 11:23 AM
it is on low boost

Originally Posted by BADZ
Sorry Nick, but REDLIGHTING does not count as a win in my book and besides, I hope you can beat a 8000lb sled...
You are right BADZ. Redlighting never wins....unless your opponent doesn't weigh in between rounds.

Old 09-09-2005, 12:24 PM

I did weigh in @ 3250 lbs, at the beginning of the show, I guess I took out 350 lbs between 1 pass when I raced you right? **** my car was already gutted pretty much. I guess I should have removed the hatch, fenders, motor, etc,

Originally Posted by Nick K
You are right BADZ. Redlighting never wins....unless your opponent doesn't weigh in between rounds.

Old 09-09-2005, 01:02 PM
it is on low boost

I did weigh in @ 3250 lbs, at the beginning of the show, I guess I took out 350 lbs between 1 pass when I raced you right? **** my car was already gutted pretty much. I guess I should have removed the hatch, fenders, motor, etc,
No, you simply FORGOT to weigh in between the final rounds. Rules are rules buddy and a redlight advances over a non-weigh in. Check your rule book next time. BTW, what have you done with Charles@HEB? I miss that guy.
Old 09-09-2005, 01:05 PM
Banned

wtf you were still racing with your motor in?

what the hell were you thinking on that one?
Old 09-09-2005, 01:52 PM

Was that an NHRA event? No it wasn't, that was an Ls1tech.com event so rules are made up to the liking of the owner and his selected buddy's...Now if we were considering an NHRA event rules, there would have been alot of racers never being able to even race their cars, safety rules, roll bars etc...Get my point? When does anyone ever go by the rules during an event like this? My point is, if your going to use NHRA rules, make the apply to all instead of a selected few....
Old 09-09-2005, 02:32 PM
it is on low boost

There are no rules in street racing BADZ. Bring your turd out.

Correction: There is one rule. If you get caught, more than likely you'll go to jail.
Old 09-09-2005, 03:39 PM
it is on low boost

Where is everyone racing at on Fridays?
Old 09-10-2005, 11:11 AM
Banned

I will race your little POS LT1 "cam only" Camaro. You cant hang with this NICK K! You think your all bad cause you raced a punk in a caddy. Holla. I'll give you 5 and the move.
Old 09-10-2005, 11:18 AM
TECH Fanatic

god this is turning ugly.

I love my POS cam only LT1
Old 09-10-2005, 11:32 AM
TECH Junkie

damn 5 and the move. . . . YOur right D, this is getting ooogly
Old 09-10-2005, 02:36 PM
it is on low boost

Originally Posted by Emeka Okafor
I will race your little POS LT1 "cam only" Camaro. You cant hang with this NICK K! You think your all bad cause you raced a punk in a caddy. Holla. I'll give you 5 and the move.
Say when.
Old 09-10-2005, 03:40 PM
TECH Enthusiast

Originally Posted by Emeka Okafor
Nick you had better watch out he has a custom billet shift ball!!!!!!
Old 09-10-2005, 05:52 PM
TECH Junkie

Originally Posted by FIREHAWK #07
im a big gay guy

Quick Reply: My "cam only" LT1 held its own tonight.