my roommate hit my car in driveway. refuses to pay, she CLAIMS she has no insurance..

Search this Thread

Old 09-29-2005, 07:29 AM
TECH Enthusiast

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Originally Posted by 97LT1
If all of the above fails then take a **** on her pillow and matress.

DO it anyway
Old 09-29-2005, 07:57 AM
Teching In

If she has insurance she gets a bill, right? Just check the mail before she does.

(unless it goes to her dads)
Old 09-29-2005, 12:47 PM
TECH Junkie

i dont have anyway of getting into her car. wish i could haha, everytime i go outside i hear a "beep" bc shes pressing her alarm button from her room, wowwww you have an alarm, me too!, anyways, do you guys think if i got her vin and got someone to run a carfax on her car that it would show which company she has the loan out with?? she wont even talk to me, now she stays in her room all day like a hermit and refuses to talk, i want to know which company she got the loan out with so i can maybe try to threaten her with it after my insurace figures out if she has insurance or not.
Old 09-29-2005, 12:49 PM
TECH Enthusiast

I say you tell us where she is and we do a quick roll by on our way when we all go **** we Texas Toys
Old 09-29-2005, 12:50 PM
TECH Enthusiast

We will all just go out one day with a "hit list"
Old 09-29-2005, 12:58 PM
TECH Junkie

haha would be nice, im in the plano area tho,
Old 09-29-2005, 01:00 PM
TECH Senior Member

dfdub can roll out.

but follow the insurance guys advice...
dont jack her **** up for a while.
Old 09-29-2005, 01:02 PM
TECH Junkie

i wanna take a Poop on her Mustang im in for a crap roll by
Old 09-29-2005, 04:29 PM
12 Second Club

Best thing to do is file it with your insurance and let them handle it. If anything happens to her car in the next 6 months the finger is going to get pointed to you. Give your insurance all the information they can track down and find out who her insurance company is. And if she is correct and she does not have insurance then the lender can easily get notified. If the lender does not repo the car they will charge her insurance during the time she does not have insurance.

P.S. You can also get her keys and check her glove box for an insurance card.....
Old 09-29-2005, 04:49 PM
Staging Lane

i work for a insurance company give me the vin and i can tell if there is a claim and that shows the insurance company sometimes and the finance company just shoot me a pm with it
Old 09-29-2005, 05:03 PM
Staging Lane

If you just report it to your insurance company they can look up her provider or lack thereof. I have a friend who hit a lady who couldn't speak english, and since she was ok, and there was no major damage, he left, and the next day his insurance called him to ask him about it cause apparently she reported it, and no info had been exchanged.... so get insurance to cover it and in a few months, get revenge! And tell her dad to **** off.
Old 09-29-2005, 05:52 PM
TECH Apprentice

Your Insurance Company will take care of it all,
I would not move out if I were you,
Its your place, you have the right to be there.
She can move out if she is the crazy bitch.
You can file a petition (sue) her in small claims court, after you have paid for your repairs, It only costs about $60 and is real easy. and If she does not appear then you will win. You get a judgement against her, file it in all the counties she would live in or try to work in, and you can get a writ of execution from another judge, and get her bank to turn her money over to you.
Old 09-29-2005, 10:53 PM
TECH Junkie

Originally Posted by blkplude01
i work for a insurance company give me the vin and i can tell if there is a claim and that shows the insurance company sometimes and the finance company just shoot me a pm with it
im not home, im moving tomorow, i will get the vin before i leave.. but GOOD NEWS... my insurance called today. they were going to send an adjuster over or they said i could go to 2 diff shops they use for estimates.. my adjuster told me that they will talk to her. and find out if she has insurance or not, if she does, hers is obviously paying for it, if not they are going to take her to "segregation" not exactly sure what that means. but either way, he said they will try to get her to pay my insurance for their/my loss. also my business law prof said i could take her to small claims court for $35-75(anyone know how long it takes for the court to actually see your case)and i can get her to pay my dedtuctilbe if my insuracne cant get her to, either way that company estimated $1242 - $250 deductible(if she doesnt pay, and i have to end up paying)=$997, not bad, i'd take that, seeing as that body shop took off all the paint for me, and the dent that is still there can prob be popped out easily and then theres a small dent at the bottom i can probably live with, ALSO my friend gave me a hook up with some guy that owns a body shop that works on ferraris, i went by there, VERY NICE place. he quoted me $400 to make everything look good on my drivers side ( i had a dent that i got popped out beofre, but the guy put a huge hole in my door jam to do it and it looks liek ****) and hes going to fix all that too etc so if i do that, i will stil make some money, and have my car fixed etc , either way, im moving out tomorrow and happy to be getting out, shes a crazy bitch and i cant stand her, i was going to be leaving anywyas, i'll let ya'lll know what happens, thanks for the replies, and i guess i'll leave her car alone for now, bc it will get pinned on me
Old 10-02-2005, 04:38 PM
Launching!

Get a bunch of friends and take turns pissing in her gas tank (only one in the room at a time though... ) haha.

And because I love these owl pics I got from another forum:

Her: I think I hit your car

You:

Her:

You: You're gonna pay for this!!!

Her:

Old 10-02-2005, 05:55 PM
TECH Enthusiast

at Owl pics.

Originally Posted by flatlander757
Get a bunch of friends and take turns pissing in her gas tank (only one in the room at a time though... ) haha.

And because I love these owl pics I got from another forum:

Her: I think I hit your car

You:

Her:

You: You're gonna pay for this!!!

Her:

Old 10-03-2005, 08:44 AM
On The Tree

God that really sucks .... Hope it all gets taken care of.

BTW: Even if she wont cough up an insruance company to you or the adjuster. Your Insurance company with pay for the damages and then try to go after her for ALL the damages. I had something similar happen to me. They will send her a few letters before they draw a nice little lawsuit against her if she doesnt cough up the insurance still. One way or another she WILL be held responsible for the damages to the car.

Good luck!

The peein' in the gas tank picture is funny as hell!
Old 10-03-2005, 01:07 PM
TECH Enthusiast

I would still tell her old man to mind his ******* business and stay the **** out of it if he knows whats good for him...and then email him some of the pics in the other posts here. He sounds like a ********** anyway, most psycho bitches are spawned by them and know-it-all bitch moms who can't cook or clean, its a law of penile evolution.
Old 10-04-2005, 08:14 AM
TECH Junkie

haha^^^
still waiting on insurance to do something, i know it will take a while..
Old 10-04-2005, 03:33 PM
TECH Enthusiast

Or......for a small donation to the Christian Athletic Surpise Heritage (known as CASH for short)....I will personally take a drive to Houston and provide some "inspiration driven by intense interaction" to both her and her parents that results in their immediately moving to New Orleans and never ******* with you again......just a thought

By the way...does her father by chance work at Texas Toys?
Old 10-04-2005, 04:18 PM
Staging Lane

tell you what, save some anguish, call her old man's bluff and take her to court. that is small claims type stuff and as such, you represent yourelf. Whatever you do, don't retaliate in a childish manner or let us see you on "People's Court". As for the moving out, it may seem like a good thing. Do you really want to reside in a house with someone your rooming with while at the same time sueing? talk about tense living.

Quick Reply: my roommate hit my car in driveway. refuses to pay, she CLAIMS she has no insurance..