College Station people....got a question!!

Search this Thread

Old 11-10-2005, 09:43 PM
Sex On Wheels

Received 21 Likes on 16 Posts

There are a few members that are ****** but no reason to not like the club i guess. We are not the best of friends anymore, as you can tell. I have VERY few enemies so if my car ends up keyed i think i know where to start looking. As stated he's a dumbass.

William
Old 11-10-2005, 09:46 PM
TECH Enthusiast

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

he's a freakin keyboard ninja. he won't pull that bullshit in person, but i would love to give him the chance ever since things have changed.

if anybody sees him, just do me a favor and scream FFFFFAAAAAATTTTTTT!!!!!! as loud as you can and then when he looks make sure to be pointing at him. maybe it can be a trend.

will has been more than forgiving and i know if fatty pulled that kinda crap with me he wouldn't hafta worry about autocrossing anymore. you're a bigger man that me will to put up with that, but that doesn't mean i have to .

bottom line he thinks he's a badass the way he can edit **** on message boards so i think he should be just as miserable in real life. i bet anybody who would publicly berate him on camera might find an extra 5 bucks in their pockets . it would be extremely funny too if it included the words FAT and or SEA DONKEY. payoffs to be left to the discretion of anonymous sponsor.
Old 11-10-2005, 10:02 PM
12 Second Club

well if i ever find out who he is or what he look like i might have to take u up on that!! I can just see his face now!!! hahahaha!!!
Old 11-10-2005, 10:13 PM
Ginger Hater

Originally Posted by will69camaro
There are a few members that are ****** but no reason to not like the club i guess. We are not the best of friends anymore, as you can tell. I have VERY few enemies so if my car ends up keyed i think i know where to start looking. As stated he's a dumbass.

William
I just said a couple people that i've met are ******, not the organization. Even though i won't be joining it anytime soon.

-jon
Old 11-11-2005, 12:46 AM
Sex On Wheels

Oh no i wasn't meaning it like you were dissing the org. Just saying so people aren't turned off by a few ******.

William
Old 11-11-2005, 01:18 AM
TECH Enthusiast

Its true unfortunately the club turns off many prospective members, it is too bad really.
And I will make sure to yell FFFFAAAAATTTTTT at chad on saturday, we have an auto x ya'll can come watch if you want.

And we are having the foot race, as mentioned in the closed thread. but chad won't be in it.

hahahaha

Josh
Old 11-11-2005, 09:40 AM
TECH Regular

No, I didnt get banned.

Anyone who would like to tell me any of this to my face is welcome to. If my shirts are too technical for you, then don't read them.

And Ashley, let us not forget that you lost $1500 on the way to Houston to buy a T-56.

Yeah, I don't race on foot. I know how slow I am. But I do believe I will be faster in my car than any of you.

Back to your regularly scheduled Chad bashing....
Old 11-11-2005, 10:43 AM
On The Tree

So, you are the person who drives the blue formula with the white stripe then? I don't know who you are, just wondering since i've seen that car around where the bus stops at welsh (I live off of welsh). Just wondering.

Jason

Originally Posted by Mojave
No, I didnt get banned.

Anyone who would like to tell me any of this to my face is welcome to. If my shirts are too technical for you, then don't read them.

And Ashley, let us not forget that you lost $1500 on the way to Houston to buy a T-56.

Yeah, I don't race on foot. I know how slow I am. But I do believe I will be faster in my car than any of you.

Back to your regularly scheduled Chad bashing....
Old 11-11-2005, 10:52 AM
Teching In

Wow RoAdRaGe912, those have to be some of the most hateful and self-righteous posts I have read in awhile. Does making up information while not knowing the whole story and then looking down on other people really make you fell that much better? And yelling fat at someone, are you in the 3rd grade or what? But I don't mean to get in the way of your fun, you can post whatever you want.

And I think the foot race is fairly pointless, because it seems that the only reason Will ever thought it up was because there is no other way he will be able to beat Chad on an AutoX course.
Old 11-11-2005, 11:49 AM
Sex On Wheels

Wow brandon you joined solely to ride chad's nuts...not a big supprise. I know i cant drive as well as he can, never said i could. Cant blame me for leveling the playing field. It seems you two are the only two that think it's a dumb idea...Go play on corner-carvers, where the "hardcore" people are.

Last edited by will69camaro; 11-11-2005 at 12:05 PM.
Old 11-11-2005, 01:01 PM
TECH Regular

Originally Posted by JEspinoza
So, you are the person who drives the blue formula with the white stripe then? I don't know who you are, just wondering since i've seen that car around where the bus stops at welsh (I live off of welsh). Just wondering.

Jason
Sweet. I also live just off of Welsh. Do you ever ride Fish Camp?
Old 11-11-2005, 01:16 PM
12 Second Club

So you seriously think your car is faster than ANYONE elses car here?!?!?!

I call bullshit!!

I'm not trying to start **** with you but you can't come on here and openly say that your car is quicker or better than anyones. Thats just begging to start ****.
Old 11-11-2005, 01:18 PM
Sex On Wheels

It's not that the car is fast, he is a fast driver (autox).

William
Old 11-11-2005, 01:20 PM
12 Second Club

ok...so he might be a "fast driver" but it still doesn't give him the right to come on here and start talkin **** like he aint scared of nobody!
Old 11-11-2005, 01:22 PM
Ginger Hater

Originally Posted by LS1powerhouse02
ok...so he might be a "fast driver" but it still doesn't give him the right to come on here and start talkin **** like he aint scared of nobody!
Old 11-11-2005, 01:24 PM
TECH Regular

Originally Posted by LS1powerhouse02
Actually, I am not that fast, but I am trying to get faster. Yeah, my car is pretty stock, so, espically in a straight line, many people on here will own me.

I have, however, been auto-xing a lot in the past year, and I can see myself improving. Going fast on an auto-x course is hard. Really hard. Driving it is usually easy, but driving it faster than everyone else....much tougher.

I do extend a challenge to everyone in this thread (except for Nick, I know he is faster than me ) that would like to come to the auto-x on Sunday and prove me wrong.

Even if you dont want to prove how much of a douche I am, you should come out and try auto-x anyway. Its a ton of fun, and is cheap!!
Old 11-11-2005, 02:56 PM
TECH Enthusiast

Originally Posted by BrandonAGr
Wow RoAdRaGe912, those have to be some of the most hateful and self-righteous posts I have read in awhile. Does making up information while not knowing the whole story and then looking down on other people really make you fell that much better? And yelling fat at someone, are you in the 3rd grade or what? But I don't mean to get in the way of your fun, you can post whatever you want.

ur not the DSM guy are u?? if so, where did u find time between licking chad's nuts and licking chad's anus to actually join up and post.

chad- it was 1200 and in college station. i came from houston. **** happens, but at least i can afford to lose MY OWN money while i am still in college. hell, i even paid for my own car. to think your shirt was technical is laughable. just a reference to help convey the aura of doucheness that is "the chad."

ur a big big talker on the internet, but i've been around u. you've got nothing but those mad keyboard skillz. i'm sure you'll responsd here and talk a big game, but anybody is welcome to find out for themselves in person.

ur posts haven't changed the fact that you're a piece of **** and hide behind that keyboard.

YOU ARE FREAKING SCARED OF A GIRL THAT WEIGHS MAYBE 100 LBS!!!!

Last edited by RoAdRaGe912; 11-11-2005 at 03:09 PM.
Old 11-11-2005, 03:17 PM
TECH Enthusiast

KEYBOARD........................ATTACK!!!!!

do it NINJA STYLE FOOL!
Old 11-11-2005, 03:21 PM
Ginger Hater

Originally Posted by Mojave
I have, however, been auto-xing a lot in the past year, and I can see myself improving. Going fast on an auto-x course is hard. Really hard. Driving it is usually easy, but driving it faster than everyone else....much tougher.

I do extend a challenge to everyone in this thread (except for Nick, I know he is faster than me ) that would like to come to the auto-x on Sunday and prove me wrong.
I would love to show up and dust off some stuff. but i have 2 tests this next week, maybe sometime else.

you have anything done suspension wise to the car.

Old 11-11-2005, 04:23 PM
Teching In

Lol, more like FoRumRaGe912

Does anyone else consider his post extremely ironic considering he is attacking someone on a forum for saying the only skills the other person has is replying on forums?