College Station people....got a question!!

Search this Thread

Old 11-11-2005, 04:41 PM
TECH Enthusiast

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

i can't help if it my real life skillz get transferred over to my posts. my point, that you've missed, is that chad can only be this was over the internet, where as i need nothing to hide behind.

you've met me, you know who i am yet post as though u don't. i've heard u badmouth chad yourself, yet here you are, joining up just to defend him. i could quote somebody but i forget who said it........"chad has two hobbies, autocross and arguing on the internet."

if only i knew who had said that...................if only..........
Old 11-11-2005, 05:58 PM
TECH Regular

Originally Posted by Spazdout
I would love to show up and dust off some stuff. but i have 2 tests this next week, maybe sometime else.

you have anything done suspension wise to the car.
My car has a Strano 35mm hollow front sway bar, Koni Single Adjustable shocks, and an alignment. I auto-x in F Stock, and these are the limits for a stock class car. I am in stock class for 2 reasons: A) Money B) Talent. I lack both. I daily drive and race on stock rims (partly due to class wheel size restrictions and my wallet restrictions, as I would race on CCW's if I had extra $2500 laying around).

I have never understood why some people say I am a bad person for getting money from my parents to buy a car. Yeah, I wrecked my car, **** happens. I was doing great until I ran out of talent. If my choices are A) Don't race or B) Borrow money to race, what am I supposed to pick? Am I a better man for not racing because as a student I can't afford to buy a car?

Yeah, I would prefer to have $30K in the bank to support my auto-x (would love to do more open tracking too, or some open road racing.......), but I don't, and I find funding where ever I can (which, at the time, was my parents).

If that makes me a douche, so be it, as I am not going to sit on the sideline just to get your respect.

I believe everything I have stated in this thread is the complete truth. I do believe my auto-x skills are better than anyone in this thread, with the exception of Nick and Mike (damn, the truth hurts!). If anyone wants to prove me wrong, TAMSCC Auto-x, Sunday, November 13th, Riverside Annex. http://www.tamscc.org for more info
http://www.dlbracing.com to pre-register

And Ashley, if you want to put a Laynes Challenge (tm) on this auto-x, I would be more than willing to take it (insert fat joke here). Feel free to call me whatever names you want (poor, fat, and douche seem to be your favorites), but until you actually show up and beat me.....
Old 11-11-2005, 06:28 PM
Ginger Hater

theres absolutely nothing else wrong with it, as long as you don't get cocky about your parents buying it for you(not saying you are)

It actually takes alot of talent & patience to compete in the stock class, with a stock car, with little to no modifcations done to the car.
Old 11-12-2005, 12:15 AM
TECH Enthusiast

actually i never called you poor, and i don't have a problem with your parents buying you a car. i was poniting out the facts about what happened with the fox body.

quit bringing this back to some sort of autocross challenge. i'm not interested in how well you can autocross your formula. autocross is your life, not mine. as for you challenging me to an autocross, that's about like those big bad LS1s picking on you, seeing as i have only even SEEN an autocross course once and never participated. neither you now i know how i could/would perform. obviously you know how to drive your car so what's the problem with just lining them up?

you are a douche because that is your personality, anyone who meets you will know it. it's not a verbal insult, it is a completely accurate description. it is easily overlooked and i did so for a long time, because everyone else seemed to be ok with it.

then you decided to be a dick and now u think i should respect you because of some mad auto-x skills. think again. this has nothing to do with your car, how you got it, or anything else.
Old 11-12-2005, 07:22 AM
TECH Regular

Originally Posted by RoAdRaGe912
: but at least i can afford to lose MY OWN money while i am still in college. hell, i even paid for my own car.

I guess I misunderstood that statement, as I thought you were calling me poor. My apologizies.

Just FYI, my parents didnt pay for my Fox. I paid for it.....I retrospect, I wish I hadn't bought it, but it was really cheap, and it was low miles......

I am sorry to here you won't be auto-xing, even if you didn't want to prove how much better you are than me. Seriously, it is a fun sport, and you meet a lot of nice people (and, of course, douches like me).

I don't street race. Ever. It sounds like quite possible the worst idea ever. If you want to street race, that is fine, but I will never, ever do it, partially because I can't afford a racing or speeding ticket.

I would like to try drag racing, but as of yet, I haven't gotten arround to it. It really doesn't peak my interest, as I find turning much more of a challenge, but I would definitely like to give it a try.

Don't like my personality, huh? Eh well, not everyone gets along with everyone else.
Old 11-12-2005, 08:27 AM
Mustang Moderator

If I wasn't so far and didn't have to work, I would be more than happy to bring the mustang out to the auto-X, as well as a few other cars, that would definately give ya'll a run for your money.

Show you how we do things up here in north Texas
Old 11-12-2005, 08:30 AM
Ginger Hater

Originally Posted by Stang Man
If I wasn't so far and didn't have to work, I would be more than happy to bring the mustang out to the auto-X, as well as a few other cars, that would definately give ya'll a run for your money.

:woot: for ****

you guys should come down the next auto-x event next semester
Old 11-12-2005, 12:44 PM
TECH Regular

quit bringing this back to some sort of autocross challenge. i'm not interested in how well you can autocross your formula. autocross is your life, not mine. as for you challenging me to an autocross, that's about like those big bad LS1s picking on you, seeing as i have only even SEEN an autocross course once and never participated. neither you now i know how i could/would perform. obviously you know how to drive your car so what's the problem with just lining them up?

then you decided to be a dick and now u think i should respect you because of some mad auto-x skills. think again. this has nothing to do with your car, how you got it, or anything else.
The only reason I brought up the auto-x is you said you wanted to talk to me face to face and not over the internet. I thought you would want to come to an auto-x, call me names, and then race and beat me. If you don't want to, that's fine.
Old 11-12-2005, 02:42 PM
TECH Enthusiast

i live in baytown. i'm not going out of my way to come to YOUR autocross in college station. don't talk like i wouldn't try to confront you at any given chance. don't try to insult me with your attempts at the challenge. just because you're a piece of **** and i want to make that known doens't mean i'm ignorant and would say that i could beat someone who basically lives for autocrossing when i have never ever done it before. i put the 6 speed in the car for quite a few reasons, and one is autocross. i'll be out there eventually, but this one coming up i shouldn't.

your street racing comment is laughable. i'm sure the cops would have patted us on the butt and told us to have a real nice day if they had seen how we were driving the last day the B4C saw the road. it was nothing more than strett racing, except for an extrememly long distance and many many curves, some pretty crazy.

like i already said, it's not your personality, because i looked past that. it's because you decided to be a dick to friends of mine. i only brought up your personality to help give an accurate description of you. i don't hate people just because, and that list would be extremely short. i don't even dislike that many people, but you're one and you put yourself there with your own actions. don't downplay it.
Old 11-12-2005, 03:17 PM
TECH Regular

i live in baytown. i'm not going out of my way to come to YOUR autocross in college station. don't talk like i wouldn't try to confront you at any given chance. don't try to insult me with your attempts at the challenge. just because you're a piece of **** and i want to make that known doens't mean i'm ignorant and would say that i could beat someone who basically lives for autocrossing when i have never ever done it before. i put the 6 speed in the car for quite a few reasons, and one is autocross. i'll be out there eventually, but this one coming up i shouldn't.

your street racing comment is laughable. i'm sure the cops would have patted us on the butt and told us to have a real nice day if they had seen how we were driving the last day the B4C saw the road. it was nothing more than strett racing, except for an extrememly long distance and many many curves, some pretty crazy.

like i already said, it's not your personality, because i looked past that. it's because you decided to be a dick to friends of mine. i only brought up your personality to help give an accurate description of you. i don't hate people just because, and that list would be extremely short. i don't even dislike that many people, but you're one and you put yourself there with your own actions. don't downplay it.
I thought you went to school here...my mistake.

I am sorry. I made another assumtion. I thought that after you said this:

you are a douche because that is your personality,
That you didnt like my personality.

Myself, Wil, and Kat did not get along, and while regretable, is a situation we (at least I) have come to accept. While I certainly didn't aim to make them not my friends when we all first met, it just ended up that way, and I certainly bear some (most?) of the blame for it.

But lately, I have been staying out of their business, they have been staying out of my business, and everything is great. If you think I wronged your friends, I can certainly understand your attitude.

It is debatable as to whether what I was doing that day was 'racing,' as that day I was actually taking it easy compared to previous runs. Either way, however, I guess I should have phrased it like this: I no longer see any point to street racing, and in order to avoid previous mistakes, I will no longer do it.

Feel free to dislike me all your want, and, in fact, you can make all the posts and theads you want on the subject of my douchebagness (is that a word?).
Old 11-12-2005, 05:04 PM
Mustang Moderator

:woot: for ****

you guys should come down the next auto-x event next semester
Yeah we need to make the trek for sure. Don't think college station could handle us, though
Old 11-12-2005, 05:10 PM
Ginger Hater

Yeah we need to make the trek for sure. Don't think college station could handle us, though
trill.

you guys would probably fit better in bryan.
Old 11-12-2005, 05:25 PM
Mustang Moderator

As long as I can drift all over town with prowler orange paint, then I'm good to go.
Old 11-12-2005, 05:31 PM
Ginger Hater

As long as I can drift all over town with prowler orange paint, then I'm good to go.
how close is it to burnt orange?

as long as your not hear during anytime texas is in town, i don't see a problem with it.
Old 11-12-2005, 05:57 PM
11 Second Club

wowo i have missed alot of stuff sence i left texas damn lol. all i have to say is roadrage is a personal friend of mine i have known him eh liek 2 years. he dosnt hate people for there parents buying them a car or it would hate me even though i have spent my money on all mods i have done. im not going to get in this casue i dont know teh whole deal but just taking roadrages side as far as who he is as a person

By teh way my car looks damn good in that pic on teh first page lol
Old 11-12-2005, 06:37 PM
Mustang Moderator

how close is it to burnt orange?

as long as your not hear during anytime texas is in town, i don't see a problem with it.
Yeah thats my fear "look, its a longhorn! lets skin his ***!"
Old 11-12-2005, 06:45 PM
Ginger Hater

Yeah thats my fear "look, its a longhorn! lets skin his ***!"
yea only around game times, some guy was telling me he just had some horns on his car, and his car was keyed, so he said f-it, and took them off.
Old 11-12-2005, 09:24 PM
TECH Resident

wowwwwwwww this thread is great, see you guys tomorrow, but everyone including chad leave the drama/bullshit away from auto-x, we dont need it at an event. just coime auto-x, and let me codrive your car b/c i dont have anything to drive.

holla.
Old 11-12-2005, 10:57 PM
Launching!

Who do you guys autocross with? ER? I've been to a few ER and BMWCCA events up in Mineral Wells. What do you drive?
Old 11-12-2005, 11:24 PM
Ginger Hater

Originally Posted by mikespeed95
wowwwwwwww this thread is great, see you guys tomorrow, but everyone including chad leave the drama/bullshit away from auto-x, we dont need it at an event. just coime auto-x, and let me codrive your car b/c i dont have anything to drive.

holla.
thats what all the threads are on this site....just greatness. but we know where to leave the drama.