College Station people....got a question!!

Search this Thread

Old 11-21-2005, 03:39 PM
TECH Regular

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Originally Posted by mikespeed95
well from my understanding most the people that quit this semester were tired of a certain chad kuboviac's whining and complaining about everything.....

1st time you quit IIRC was after you calling someone's girlfreind a "stupid bitch" and other actinos showing highly professional representation of the club towards other members, of which when you were held accountable on you moaned/whined and quit, then after last auto-x you were "tired of being the timing bitch stuck in the timing van" ( even though your position in the club was named "TIMING AND SCORING CHAIR") and you quit, again.
No, that isn't quite right. I only quit once. I did whine and moan, as that is what I am best at. I enterained the idea of quiting several times, but I only made 1 post in the officer area quiting.

I don't mind doing timing. I said I didn't like being Pranav's bitch.

The only other officer who quit (this school year) was Chang, and it was my understanding that he quit because of school related reasons. I never heard that he quit because of me, but maybe everyone knows that and didn't tell me....
Old 11-21-2005, 03:40 PM
Teching In

Um Mike, Chad quit once, some time in between AX3 and AX4. Get your facts right fool! All that drifting has turned your brain to mush

EDIT: What Chad said, except for the bitch part

Last edited by Pranav; 11-21-2005 at 03:49 PM.
Old 11-21-2005, 03:51 PM
TECH Resident

all that tiredust, around the timing van the convo of "where is chad adn why isnt he cleaning up" was the part i was confused on.

either way hes still a quitter and whines too much.
Old 11-21-2005, 04:31 PM
TECH Regular

Originally Posted by mikespeed95
all that tiredust, around the timing van the convo of "where is chad adn why isnt he cleaning up" was the part i was confused on.

either way hes still a quitter and whines too much.
I assume you are referring to auto-x 4. I didn't stay and clean up because it is no longer my job to stay and clean up. While many people stay and clean up do so not because it is their job but because they want to help, I didn't feel like doing it that day.

I am a quitter and I do whine too much. I really need to work on the whining part.....
Old 11-21-2005, 05:37 PM
Teching In

Originally Posted by RoAdRaGe912
too bad you didn't figure out the part that you dont' actually know me, yet i actually know chad. no need to dig this **** up in a lame attempt to back up a person widely known as exactly how i described him. i'm anything but a *****, but that doesn't mean i don't call it like i see it. if something needs to be said then i'll say it, but usually people don't give a reason. i'm guessing you're the bimmer autocross guy i've heard about. u gonna challenge me to an autocross too?

i'm not really interested in the internet part either. i'll leave that for chad. i'm interested in the face to face. just because i pointed out the obvious and it happened to be on the message board (it was brought up here and not by myself) doesn't mean that this is the only place i'd do/say anything or means in any what that i'm just cheap shotting from behind a keyboard. excuse me if you think hating is telling the truth, which chad even admitted to.

let this **** die already.
Lighten up, Francis.

You personally are embarrassing everyone from the TAMSCC with your little tough guy routine and internet smarktardedness. There's no need to go airing anyone's dirty laundry on LS1 Tech.

Post less.

EDIT: Mojave, take it to the TAMSCC forums if you two need to flame each other and/or defend your quitting & whining ways. Sheesh.

Embarrassing.
Old 11-21-2005, 06:59 PM
Ginger Hater

Originally Posted by Fair
Lighten up, Francis.

You personally are embarrassing everyone from the TAMSCC with your little tough guy routine and internet smarktardedness. There's no need to go airing anyone's dirty laundry on LS1 Tech.

Post less.

EDIT: Mojave, take it to the TAMSCC forums if you two need to flame each other and/or defend your quitting & whining ways. Sheesh.

Embarrassing.

this thread needs a lock
Old 11-21-2005, 08:28 PM
TECH Enthusiast

Originally Posted by Fair
Lighten up, Francis.

Post less.

Embarrassing.

besides this thread needing to die.............

you seem to have some problems figuring this thread out. i haven't been the slightest bit upset about anything here. i posted the truth and that is all. if i don't like someone then i'm going to say it. i have embarassed no organization. i'm not part of it, i have said nothing but good things about it, and it is in no way my fault that a shitty person is a member of that organization. i'm the one that has said everything about chad and i'm the one that has said i will be attending the TAMSCC auto-x events.

i don't really care what u think about me telling people the truth about big ol' chad. my view of him is shared pretty much by everyone who knows him.

who or what are u coming on here to defend?? if it's chad then you're a moron (or possibly you don't really know chad yet), and if it's the organization then who are you defending it against because i'm not attacking it.

i don't think your problem could be solved by "posting less", but rather by "thinking more."

LOCK THIS ******* THREAD ALREADY
Old 11-21-2005, 11:01 PM
12 Second Club

yes please lock this thread....i originally started this thread asking a question about something i saw in a school newspaper that totally blew my mind.....that question got answered a long time ago.....i think we have all learned enough about each other already.....agreed?

Last edited by BigBronco; 11-22-2005 at 12:44 AM.