Can the Aggies pull this one off?!!?

Search this Thread

Old 11-26-2005 | 12:51 PM
TECH Senior Member

LOL sprayed, we won, you didnt stop us even though yall beat us in every aspect of the game... i dont care what you say anymore, your head is to far up your *** to just be classy and say, good game, UT won. Hell even mmiller didnt come on talking trash, he congradulated saying aggies played their asses off... what else would you want him to do.

We will see you next year in Austin, and most likely win. We have bigger fish to fry, im just glad i still get to watch my football team still play. What will you be doing on dec. 3? and jan 4?

ALAS, i am going to Autorama... if anybody is going, hit the cell 281-684-4184

Tyler
Hook'em
Old 11-26-2005 | 02:41 PM
Ginger Hater

dec 3 = studying
jan 4th = intalling lt's and other things
Old 11-26-2005 | 03:10 PM
Texas Director

Lol, at Sprayed. Your team lost yesterday and has also lost six in a row to your measuring stick. Mack is 7-1 against aggy and owns them, and coming to Austin next year will yield the same result.

Bottom line: Texas is 11-0 and you're not! Deal with it! Close only counts in horseshoes and washers. Since you can't admit it, I'll admit it for you. You would give your left nut for aggy to be 11-0 and playing for the Big 12 title and national title. Enjoy Franocchio, 5-6 and no bowl! Its people like you that make it sooooo much fun to beat the gomers!

Not to mention that Texas will sign the #1 football recruiting class in the nation come February. Basketball is ranked #2 and baseball will be ranked #1. Where is atm? <crickets>

Enjoy more of the same predictable suckage Sprayed, lol!

Poooooooorrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr agggyyyyyssss!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Old 11-26-2005 | 04:26 PM
Banned

Originally Posted by mmiller
Lol, at Sprayed. Your team lost yesterday and has also lost six in a row to your measuring stick. Mack is 7-1 against aggy and owns them, and coming to Austin next year will yield the same result.

Bottom line: Texas is 11-0 and you're not! Deal with it! Close only counts in horseshoes and washers. Since you can't admit it, I'll admit it for you. You would give your left nut for aggy to be 11-0 and playing for the Big 12 title and national title. Enjoy Franocchio, 5-6 and no bowl! Its people like you that make it sooooo much fun to beat the gomers!

Not to mention that Texas will sign the #1 football recruiting class in the nation come February. Basketball is ranked #2 and baseball will be ranked #1. Where is atm? <crickets>

Enjoy more of the same predictable suckage Sprayed, lol!

Poooooooorrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr agggyyyyyssss!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

do you really hate the aggies?

do you really have a reason to?

do they really make you mad?

UT Fans such as yourself makes College Football Fans such as myself stop looking at things objectively and just decide to root against UT, A&M didn't have Reggie or Courtney and lost by 11 (a close 11) to a team that's supposed to be so elite, their efforts shouldn't be looked at condoscendingly but rather informatively, as to show that if Javorskie Lane can make your run D look like total **** then Lyndale White and the Heisman trophy winner Reggie Bush will absolutely make UT look bad.
Old 11-26-2005 | 05:16 PM
Banned

It's ******* football. Jesus Christ!

I'm with D Hurr on this one...
Old 11-26-2005 | 06:39 PM
TECH Senior Member

Originally Posted by D Hurr is Like
do you really hate the aggies?

do you really have a reason to?

do they really make you mad?

UT Fans such as yourself makes College Football Fans such as myself stop looking at things objectively and just decide to root against UT, A&M didn't have Reggie or Courtney and lost by 11 (a close 11) to a team that's supposed to be so elite, their efforts shouldn't be looked at condoscendingly but rather informatively, as to show that if Javorskie Lane can make your run D look like total **** then Lyndale White and the Heisman trophy winner Reggie Bush will absolutely make UT look bad.

we will see wont we... keep crying as you arent going to a bowl... yes i dont care what you think, yes route against UT if you want, but if we win, it is just more **** to put in your face.
Old 11-26-2005 | 06:44 PM
Texas Director

Originally Posted by alexf20c
It's ******* football. Jesus Christ!

I'm with D Hurr on this one...
Yes and aggy was just another speed bump in the way to the road to Pasadena, but if the gomers would have won you guys wouldn't ever shut up! Ho-hum, another win to make it six in a row over the ags.

40-29
73-34-5
Old 11-27-2005 | 01:58 AM
Banned

Do you really think I ******* care that we lost? It's obvious in my thread title that I had my money on Texas, so what the **** does it matter? Don't get all butt hurt with me. I'm not the fanboy in here. *looks at miller*
Old 11-27-2005 | 02:01 AM
Banned

Originally Posted by | Powered by Satan |
we will see wont we... keep crying as you arent going to a bowl... yes i dont care what you think, yes route against UT if you want, but if we win, it is just more **** to put in your face.

Funny how you're calling him a crybaby. Upset that not everyone shares the same opinion as you? Get a ******* life.

...Keep telling us that you don't care what we think. You said that several posts ago, yet still come back and reply. Way to go, pal.
Old 11-27-2005 | 02:05 AM
TECH Senior Member

Funny how you're calling him a crybaby. Upset that not everyone shares the same opinion as you? Get a ******* life.

...Keep telling us that you don't care what we think. You said that several posts ago, yet still come back and reply. Way to go, pal.

Thanks bud for all of your insight on the matter, and yes he is a cry baby. It never changes. Same ol ****.
Old 11-27-2005 | 03:01 AM
Banned

crybaby? utterly ridiculous, i disagree with the way MMiller speaks about college football, the Aggies had a good effort, im not really much more of an Aggie fan as i am Texas fan

i attend the University of Houston, i cheer on their athletics moreso than any other Texas team, i was raised to root for the Wisconsin Badgers and year in year out they are my team, but i don't put down other teams for no reason other than just insult, that's childish.

A&M going to a bowl means just below 0 to me.

put **** in my face? i cheered for UT as soon as Wisconsin lost to Northwestern

i'm a fan of college football, not a fan of speaking like Mmiller was, defend him if you must, i justified myself perfectly fine and stand by what I said, it is his attitude that would make me look at the game with a bias against UT. Nothing more nothing less.
Old 11-27-2005 | 03:02 AM
Banned

Thanks bud for all of your insight on the matter, and yes he is a cry baby. It never changes. Same ol ****.

where?

when?

how?

i missed something.
Old 11-27-2005 | 11:35 AM
Banned

Apparently he doesn't care what you think.

*waits for Satan's reply*
Old 11-27-2005 | 12:26 PM
TECH Senior Member

Apparently he doesn't care what you think.

*waits for Satan's reply*
aww, you love me
Old 11-27-2005 | 01:31 PM
TECH Enthusiast

i hafta poop
Old 11-27-2005 | 01:58 PM
TECH Senior Member

this thread is

UT won. aggies didn't. thats all there is to it. we'll find out next year who wins, now won't we? i personally wanted the longhorns to win, but that doesn't mean i'm going to come on here and rub it in everyone's faces! c'mon guys....this is dumb.

you can debate variables all day long. at the end of the day, they are still variables - and nothing has changed.
Old 11-27-2005 | 02:07 PM
Ginger Hater

Originally Posted by cyphur_traq
you can debate variables all day long. at the end of the day, they are still variables - and nothing has changed.
Yes we can.

lets see.......

at what variable is y increasing if y=x^2+1

Old 11-27-2005 | 02:23 PM
On The Tree

DHurr is right! Anyones that knows football knows this: That OSU (first half)and even Ohio State and the Aggies all ran the football well. TEXAS' rush defense is questionable. They are a good team but they will not stop and I repeat NOT STOP Lendale White and especially REGGIE BUSH! That will be the difference!!!!
Old 11-27-2005 | 02:37 PM
Banned

I was defintly behind UT in the UT - OSU game, but OSU simply got outcoached

Troy Smith had 5 scoring drives, and they still kept going back to Zwick, who produced 0 points and the crucial turnover late in the game, it really shouldn't have been that close, good thing Jim Tressel decided to go with Zwick though, definetly spoke loudly for UT's Rose Bowl push.
Old 11-27-2005 | 03:24 PM
Banned

Originally Posted by Spazdout
Yes we can.

lets see.......

at what variable is y increasing if y=x^2+1

Well, in my opinion, sports fans in general have their share of bad fans.

But I believe that your equation comes close to summing it up.

y=x^2+1

x = number of wins in UT season

y = level of stupidity reached by the average UT fan

We use some calculus we can take the derivative of this equation to describe the 'typical' college football fan:

y=x^2+1 ---> dy/dx = 2x

Therefore, y still increases as the season goes on, but it is no longer exponential as in the case of the longhorns.

pssst - I just slammed them without them knowing it