94 formula project car for sale

Search this Thread

Old 01-04-2006, 11:25 AM
11 Second Club

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Default 94 formula project car for sale

Like it says above I have a 1994 Formula for sale. Lt1 with 148,000 original miles. Has the following mods:

15x8 rear Drag lites with 5 1/2 bs.
15x4 Drag lite runners
Rims still look new.

Mosier 12bolt painted viper red. 33 spline axles. TA Cover

BMR chrome molley Panhard bar and Lower Control arms

Ls1 Aluminum Driveshaft

Custom Nitrous kit: Wet kit with NOS Proshot solenoids. Nos Purge. 2 NOS dual black nozzels. Custom Billet Aluminum Nitrous Bottle bracket. Carbon Fiber guage mounted in dash. Nos Bottle Warmer.

BMR battery relocation kit.

Optima redtop battery.

Billingsley air conditioning delete plate.

Hypertech Power Programmer

New GM T-56 6speed with 5k miles or less.

New SPEC star stage 3 clutch with 400 miles or so.

MSD Digital 6

MSD Coil

16 inch electric fan

Afco Aluminum 4core radiator

1 3/4 Hooker longtubes

Brand new 3inch Dynomax race mufflers

52mm Edelbrock Throttlebody

Taylor 8mm wires

Madman lower Alternator relocation bracket

Kirkey aluminum racing seat

Lingenfelter chrome CAI

High flow bellow

Jazz Overflow Can

2brand new headlight motors

The water pump and Opti have been replaced a couple of years ago.

Now for a run down of the car. I have owned this car since about 1997 . I have put most all of the miles on this car. The tranny has about 4-5k miles. I bought it brand new from GM. I bought the mosier 12bolt brand new from Mosier. It has about 3-4k miles. The nitrous kit has had about 6-7 bottles through it as well as the car. I gutted the ac, power stearing, carpet, seats, and everything behind the dash. I do still have the seats. The car does need some finishing, but most of it is minor. The mufflers are brand new and have not been bolted up yet. Some of the wiring needs to be pulled tight. Also Im sure you would notice, but the passenger side mirror is not bolted on. My dad tried moving it by the mirror...lol... but the mirror is fine,it just needs a bracket now. Here are some pics. The car has been sitting a long while now and some parts are still dirty.(under the hood and under the car)
I am in the process of building a Harley so I am selling this for some extra money, otherwise I wouldnt be selling it at all. If you have any questions I didnt answer let me know. $5000..no less. The rear and tranny take up alot of that so I think its a really good deal. The only real problem the car has is that 1 A-Arm needs to be replaced, so the car pulls slightly to one side.
This is a great project car.

Old 01-05-2006, 05:58 PM
11 Second Club

ttt.......
Old 01-05-2006, 09:36 PM
12 Second Club

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

ttt for a sweet formula that i wish i had some money to buy....i will trade ya my 71 formula firebird and some cash?!
by the way have u ever ran it at a track and if so what does it run? or what has it dynoed at?
Old 01-06-2006, 01:42 AM
11 Second Club

Sorry no real track times. Its only been to the track when it was my mainly stock daily driver with a 75 shot. I'm not looking at trades right now cause all the money will go for my harley engine. I just got my frame in and it needs an engine.
Old 01-06-2006, 07:13 AM
TECH Senior Member

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts

Original motor or a rebuild? How much nitrous has passed through the motor?

Any modifications to the chassis pick up points?

Any modifications to the upper or lower core support to fit that radiator?

If the answers are in the pics, forgive me ... I can't view those pics at work ....
Old 01-06-2006, 11:03 AM
11 Second Club

I got some questions about the dates on the pictures. They are incorrect. I just took them.
No this is the original motor. It runs perfectly fine. This radiator was actually one of the very first built, I have saved it for a really long time. Its brand new as well...no miles on it. It didnt fit perfect so I made 2 brackets from sheet metal and polished them. You can see part of one in one pic. They hold the radiator well. As for nitrous its only been sprayedthrough 6-7 bottles at very most. 75 shot every time. The only chassis mods are control arms. The car was my stock daily driver and most of these parts were put on just before a fender bender. The car sat a while till I fixed it, added more parts, and gutted it. Only reason Im stopping here is cause my other project needs to be finished soon.
Old 01-06-2006, 11:20 AM
FormerVendor

Nice looking LT1, wish I could buy it but I'm in the same boat as you, building a motorcycle. I'm getting tired of the bike I've got now (in sig), it was a great bike to get used to the riding characteristics of a long chopper but now I'm wanting something a little more with a rigid frame.

Off topic, but what type of bike are you building (ie: frame, dimensions, engine, rear tire size, etc.).
Old 01-06-2006, 11:53 AM
11 Second Club

1947 knucklehead frame, 36 knucklehead engine, 32 VL springer, jockey shift, avon mark 2 tire on a stock black powder coated knuckehead spoke wheel. 21in front black powder coated wheel with a avon speedmaster tire. etc etc,
Old 01-06-2006, 12:03 PM
FormerVendor

Sounds cool. Although the power of the newer bigger evo motors are great, I still love the old pan, knuckle, and shovel motors. Love springers too. I'm guessing your going to use a 4-speed kicker (I like a kicker, but having one kickback on you on a 127cu in. motor feels like you broke your knee haha)?. Do you do all your own fabrication as well (welding, sheetmetal work, etc.)? Would like to see some pictures if you have them, pm or email.

Last edited by NXJeremy; 01-06-2006 at 12:11 PM.
Old 01-06-2006, 01:48 PM
11 Second Club

Ya I agree kickback always sucks bad.. Well I personally dont do all fabrications myself, but between myself, my dad, and my friends we get it all done. No pics at this time... or atleast not any worth seeing. I have my bare frame pics but thats about it at the moment. I need to take some more. Of course power is always nice to have, but I want the old school feel and look. No need to go fast on a Harley.
Old 01-06-2006, 02:19 PM
FormerVendor

That's cool. I agree speed really is a big issue with a v-twin, but it nice to have a lot of power on hand when you feel like doing rolling burnouts because it takes quite a bit of muscle to get the fat tire (240mm wide, and that's becoming small by today's standards) spinning, haha. I really dig the old school looking bike too, but mixed with a bit of today's styles. I especially like the bikes that Billy Lane is turning out, kind of a mixture of old school, new school, with a little hot rod style thrown in.
Old 01-11-2006, 12:11 PM
11 Second Club

Apparently I'll be parting this car out.. .stay tuned for prices