Search this Thread

Old 01-05-2006, 02:22 PM
TECH Addict

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Can we all just get along.
Old 01-05-2006, 02:48 PM
TECH Senior Member

on a side note, it was nice seeing you brandon on new years... glad you stopped by!
Old 01-05-2006, 03:04 PM
LS7 Member

Texas!!
Old 01-05-2006, 03:10 PM
Texas Director

(((((FIGHT!!!)))))
Old 01-05-2006, 03:58 PM
TECH Senior Member

TEXAS!!11!!1one
Old 01-05-2006, 04:22 PM
TECH Resident

Say bye bye to VY TU fans! If that dude comes back he's insne! h is draft stock is never going to get any higher than it is now! Hey maybe a team from Houston needs a player or two after this year's dibocle of an NFL season!

I wonder who's gonna play QB for the tea sips next year? Seeing how they've had so many other QB's get time and expereince this past year

And alwyas remember to Gig Em fellas
Old 01-05-2006, 04:53 PM
TECH Addict

A&M fans should not really worry about what UT is going to do, the Ag's football team has it's hands full with it's own short comings.
Old 01-05-2006, 04:54 PM
12 Second SUV Club

that is for usc
Old 01-05-2006, 04:54 PM
Texas Director

VY still hasn't made up his mind for sure. As of now he's coming back. The only way he comes out is if he's a top-five pick in the NFL draft. With that performance last night he probably sealed himself as a top-five pick. He has until Jan. 15 to make his intentions known to the NFL. Between now and then he'll be getting info from scouts, agents and other advisors.

Texas has Colt McCoy - RS Freshman, Sherrod Harris - True Freshman, Jevan Snead - True Freshman coming in next year. Snead is graduating from HS early and enrolling at UT for the Spring semester. All guys were very highly rated players in HS. McCoy and Harris were on some all-state and a few national lists and Snead was one of the big-time in-state players in Texas and was on every national list and made Parade All-American. Obviously if VY comes back he will be the Heisman front runner and Texas will be the pre-season #1 team next year and favored to repeat. If VY comes out its obviously going to be a lot tougher to win the Big 12 and compete for the NC.

Last edited by mmiller; 01-06-2006 at 12:19 PM.
Old 01-05-2006, 04:56 PM
TECH Enthusiast

Miller will you get Bevo's **** out of your mouth already. Goddamn...what the **** did this thread have ANYTHING to do with the Ags. Your **** gets real old man.
Old 01-05-2006, 05:07 PM
TECH Resident

Originally Posted by mmiller
VY still hasn't made up his mind for sure. As of now he's coming back. The only way he comes out is if he's a top-five pick in the NFL draft. With that performance last he probably sealed himself as a top-five pick. He has until Jan. 15 to make his intentions know to the NFL. Between now and then he'll be getting info from scouts, agents and other advisors.

Texas has Colt McCoy - RS Freshman, Sherrod Harris - True Freshman, Jevan Snead - True Freshman. All guys were very highly rated players in HS. McCoy and Harris were on some all-state and a few national lists, and Snead was one of the big-time in-state players in Texas and was on every national list and made Parade All-American. Obviously if VY comes back he will be the Heisman front runner and Texas will be the pre-season #1 team next year and favored to repeat. If VY comes out its going to be a lot tougher to win the Big 12 and compete for the NC.

One thing I will guarantee though - with or without VY, Texas will again stomp a mudhole in the gomers butts in Austin next year and extend the domination to seven years. Texas has so much of a talent edge and coaching edge it must seem unfair to the ags, and you know that atm doesn't come into Austin and win. H/C it must suck to be an aggy fan and know that you have no chance to compete when you're continually looking up at Tech, OU, and Texas in the B12 South, and you're being out-recruited by all of them. Keep Franocchio!!!

All I gotta say is "What goes up must come down"

And all those QB's you listed all I gotta say in response to that is Rhett Bohmar for OU this year with no playing experience, but rated the #1 QB coming out 2 years ago!
Old 01-05-2006, 05:09 PM
Texas Director

Mr. Cool Tullis, H/C had to throw in his little jabs about "tu" and "sips". Just had to bring him back to reality, thats all. If you don't like what I post then don't read it! I couldn't care less if you like it or not, lol.
Old 01-05-2006, 05:17 PM
Staging Lane

faggie fans getting rowdy!

WOOT!
Old 01-05-2006, 05:29 PM
Texas Director

Some of you guys are a little on the sensitive side aren't ya? H/C and a few other ag followers on here talk a lot of smack and spew their anti-UT drivel and show their hatred for Texas, but when I throw it right back at 'em I'm the bad guy? Grow a little thicker skin - jeez! If little jabs like these hurt your feelings maybe you shouldn't check in on these type of threads.

I realize that this is a&m fan's worst nightmare come true with Texas winning the national championship and there is no way you can find it in you to give Texas their due so why bother to post in a thread celebrating the title? Go over to Texags and post that garbage over there. I'm sure there are probably a lot of humerous pity party posts over there that would give you a warm and fuzzy.
Old 01-05-2006, 05:36 PM
Banned

dude, if the roles were reversed and a&m won the title you would never in a million years be happy for them. so why are you bitching about the few ag fans in this thread that are giving you hell? btw, not an aggy fan by any-means.
Old 01-05-2006, 05:46 PM
TECH Enthusiast

I didn't make a post supporting the Ags, i made a post saying your mouth flapping gets ******* old. I don't go to either school and just like you, i certainly didn't go or ever will go to UT..but I still pull for them and support them...therefore, you're in the same boat as me and i can read and post and do whatever the **** i want just the SAME as you. All i did was comment on how you seem to do it with a little less tact and a lot more garbage than most. But you don't care, so this should be the end of it right?
Old 01-05-2006, 05:54 PM
Texas Director

Originally Posted by ronan
dude, if the roles were reversed and a&m won the title you would never in a million years be happy for them. so why are you bitching about the few ag fans in this thread that are giving you hell? btw, not an aggy fan by any-means.
Yeah, you're right. I wouldn't be happy if atm had won it, but I also wouldn't come into a thread of ag fans celebrating their championship and talk smack about their team either.

Enough of this crap. This isn't going to turn into a Texas vs atm smackfest. Longhorn fans have reason to be proud and celebrate, and it about us, not atm.

Now, back to the celebration!!

Hook'em!!
Old 01-05-2006, 05:57 PM
Texas Director

Watch you mouth Tully! No need to use language like that in here.
Old 01-05-2006, 06:36 PM
TECH Senior Member

stay out of my thread you ***********

stick to the USC vs UT topic... not how Faggies are pissed bc they were not in a bowl game
Old 01-05-2006, 07:06 PM
Banned

the ags held their own bowl..."sorry but this is a joke my 6 y/o daughter told me

yeah, the made their own bowl...the cereal bowl....hahaha