f#@k all you usc c@cks@ckers

Search this Thread

Old 01-05-2006, 07:24 PM
Texas Director

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

I taped the game last night and missed a lot of it talking to a bunch of friends during the game, and after the game we were all high fiveing and celebrating and I missed the post game stuff. Since nothing good is on TV tonite I'm going to watch it again.

Hook'em!
Old 01-05-2006, 07:51 PM
Banned

mmiller, i hate to spoil it for ya but the dudes in the white win...haha it was a bad *** game fo sho
Old 01-05-2006, 08:54 PM
12 Second Club

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

hook em bitches!!!!!!
Old 01-05-2006, 09:12 PM
Texas Director

Sorry guys, I deleted some of the threads. Like I said, this isn't going to be a UT vs atm smackfest, its about celebrating UT's national championship.
Old 01-05-2006, 09:15 PM
Texas Director

Tyler, post up the pics of the tower lit up burnt orange on here when you get back tonite.
Old 01-05-2006, 09:29 PM
TECH Addict

I just happy a Texas team brought home the championship! When all else fails, fresh tactics!
Old 01-06-2006, 02:31 AM
TECH Senior Member

we have a big group going tomorrow... it was PACKED THERE TONIGHT, over 100 ppl there w/ cameras, so we are going to go late night tomorrow, trust me, i will have the up asap... all i can say it is a beautiful/breathtaking site! I'm so proud to be apart of this university!
Old 01-06-2006, 02:53 AM
TECH Resident

Thumbs down

Originally Posted by mmiller
Sorry guys, I deleted some of the threads. Like I said, this isn't going to be a UT vs atm smackfest, its about celebrating UT's national championship.
Cool Miller didn't know facism was back in style? Just because a few people don't like TU you delete their opinions? Thats pretty sad man
Old 01-06-2006, 08:15 AM
Texas Director

H/C if you and the other haters wanna bash UT go ahead and start a your own bashing thread and have a ball in it, but keep your crap out of this one! This thread is about celebrating Texas' national championship, not you and your insults towards UT or "TU" (The University) as you so eloquently put it. Its cool that you gave a little congrats at the start of this thread, but since then you've started back with the backhanded compliments and jabs and its not going to fly in this thread.
Old 01-06-2006, 11:55 AM
TECH Regular

It's even cooler that you're such a weiner and delete my post because you don't want anyone to see someone tell you the truth. You've proved my point well...how about finding that hobby?
Old 01-06-2006, 12:23 PM
Texas Director

H/C if you and the other haters wanna bash UT go ahead and start a your own bashing thread and have a ball in it, but keep your crap out of this one! This thread is about celebrating Texas' national championship, not you and your insults towards UT or "TU" (The University) as you so eloquently put it. Its cool that you gave a little congrats at the start of this thread, but since then you've started back with the backhanded compliments and jabs and its not going to fly in this thread.
Let me re-post this again for a few of you who seem to have reading comprehension issues.
Old 01-06-2006, 12:32 PM
TECH Senior Member

Originally Posted by TexZ
It's even cooler that you're such a weiner and delete my post because you don't want anyone to see someone tell you the truth. You've proved my point well...how about finding that hobby?

man i thought this thread was about Texas and USC... not your sore *** not having a bowl game to watch, grow up, it is an internet forum
Old 01-06-2006, 01:05 PM
Staging Lane

matress mac should bring back the gallery furniture bowl so a&m will have a bowl game to play in.

they can battle it out with southeastern nevada state tech catholic school.
Old 01-06-2006, 01:07 PM
TECH Senior Member

Originally Posted by myfault
matress mac should bring back the gallery furniture bowl so a&m will have a bowl game to play in.

they can battle it out with southeastern nevada state tech catholic school.

this thread needs war stories crew against aTm crew
Old 01-06-2006, 03:49 PM
Texas Director

Lol, H/C finally "got it" and started his "aggies only" thread, so that will hopefully keep him out of this one. It looks like its going pretty well over there, lol. Let them obsess over Texas while all of the Longhorn fans celebrate for the next full year! God forbid if atm ever won a national championship, they'd NEVER shut up, like they never do when the ags have beaten Texas in the past. Its kind of ironic and hypocritical that they dog Texas fans being excited and celebrating when they would be the same way if they won a NC.

I'm still on cloud-nine after what Texas finally accomplished! National champs for at least a year, and hopefully a two-peat if VY comes back! Also, the incoming recruiting class in Feb. is off the charts and will probably be tops in the nation as well.

Basketball is looking strong and can't wait for another NC run in baseball!

Hook'em!

Last edited by mmiller; 01-06-2006 at 03:57 PM.
Old 01-06-2006, 03:53 PM
Staging Lane

Lol, H/C finally "got it" and started his "aggies only" thread, so that will hopefully keep him out of this one.

Hook'em!

lol, yea i started to post a HUGE pic of a longhorn in there... but i didnt think they would take too kindly to that. yea, this thread is gonna go a long ways... if i have anything to do with it.
Old 01-06-2006, 03:59 PM
Texas Director

Nah, stay out of it. Respect goes both ways. Let them have theirs and we'll have ours. It keeps all of the clutter and sh*t talking out of this one.
Old 01-06-2006, 04:02 PM
Staging Lane

Nah, stay out of it. Respect goes both ways. Let them have theirs and we'll have ours. It keeps all of the clutter and sh*t talking out of this one.
yea, thats why i refrained from it... i had to stop myself... like yous aid, respect goes both ways...

im still so happy.... my bday was on jan. 4th. so that was the greatest bday present ever!! never gonna forget that one.
Old 01-06-2006, 04:24 PM
TECH Regular

Originally Posted by | Powered by Satan |
man i thought this thread was about Texas and USC... not your sore *** not having a bowl game to watch, grow up, it is an internet forum

Well if miller, your fearless Texas leader, wouldn't have deleted my post you would've seen the part where I said that Texas had a great season and an amazing game. He's just too childish to have someone speak the truth about how rediculous he is, and leave the post in the thread. And although my comments were directed at him, to set you straight, I've never said that our team was amazing this year. I knew they were horrible during the season, and I'm not sore about not going to a bowl game, we just weren't good enough. So next time maybe you should ask miller to quit deleting my posts before you start talking your trash.
Old 01-06-2006, 04:39 PM
Texas Director

Tex, I deleted your post because you cussed me in it, which isn't too smart to cuss a mod, and I had asked people to stay out of this one and start another one if they were just going to come in here and talk trash. It still looks like you're lost and can't find the right thread.