Fastech closed???

Search this Thread

Old 01-13-2006, 12:10 PM
TECH Senior Member

Received 19 Likes on 13 Posts

What a shitty thing to do. I hope everyone that had cars and parts up there get their stuff back.
Old 01-13-2006, 12:10 PM
TECH Fanatic

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

How crappy of a person would someone have to be to do that to customers that trusted you? Fastech always seemed shady to me thats why I never used them, and I am glad I didn't.
Old 01-13-2006, 12:17 PM
TECH Fanatic

Just towed my car home and well i used a flatbed the other cars got towed out but not by a flatbed. I saw one being dragged down the road and the whole front was scrapping. Well where is g-force @ PM me.
Old 01-13-2006, 12:19 PM
TECH Addict

Originally Posted by MAXIMO
Just towed my car home and well i used a flatbed the other cars got towed out but not by a flatbed. I saw one being dragged down the road and the whole front was scrapping. Well where is g-force @ PM me.
that really suks
Old 01-13-2006, 12:22 PM
TECH Addict

Originally Posted by MAXIMO
g force is in houston. sean or someone has my cold fusion direct port kit.
Old 01-13-2006, 12:26 PM
TECH Junkie

well maybe Sean didnt think CFN was a crappy system afterall and just stole yours!!! He tried telling me my mainline was to small, its the same freakin size as all the other companies N20 kits.
Old 01-13-2006, 12:28 PM
TECH Senior Member

Originally Posted by Forteen3GT
so is this Fastech... or Sean??

What does Shawn have to do with this? Didn't he leave that shop?

Fastech was Sean's shop. He wasn't the majority owner but he was a partner from my understanding.

There are only two shops I would deal with in the area. SQR seems to be a great shop from what I've heard from customers. I've gone to RPM and I like their shop and they have very good customer service.
Old 01-13-2006, 12:31 PM
TECH Senior Member

Originally Posted by CorvetteZ06
How crappy of a person would someone have to be to do that to customers that trusted you? Fastech always seemed shady to me thats why I never used them, and I am glad I didn't.

I don't think they were shady but their customer serive was lacking. I called several times about getting some work done but I could never get a phone call back to setup anything. That's what kept me away from the shop. Then after hearing about other's experiance I was glad to go somewhere else
Old 01-13-2006, 12:33 PM
TECH Addict

Originally Posted by 01 Red WS6
Fastech was Sean's shop. He wasn't the majority owner but he was a partner from my understanding.

There are only two shops I would deal with in the area. SQR seems to be a great shop from what I've heard from customers. I've gone to RPM and I like their shop and they have very good customer service.
Sean was pretty much the owner. He did what he want charged what he want and was usually there. He has a silent business partner I guess cause you would never see him.
Old 01-13-2006, 01:01 PM
TECH Senior Member

Originally Posted by red90cobra
Sean was pretty much the owner. He did what he want charged what he want and was usually there. He has a silent business partner I guess cause you would never see him.

I think the partner stayed out of sight but called the shots and Sean just did what he could.
Old 01-13-2006, 01:05 PM
TECH Senior Member

from what i've heard, and can say - there was an invester/silent parter that micromanaged the place out of business b/c he had no idea what he was doing.

however, sean hasn't really been successful in his prior endeavours either, so i doubt he's scottfree in this one.
Old 01-13-2006, 01:35 PM
10 Second Club

Originally Posted by cyphur_traq
from what i've heard, and can say - there was an invester/silent parter that micromanaged the place out of business b/c he had no idea what he was doing.

however, sean hasn't really been successful in his prior endeavours either, so i doubt he's scottfree in this one.
ok... he had a shop by Jotech in Garland.... then left there.. went to SpeedTek to work for a while... then openned the shop in balch springs right??

sounds like his future endeavors are gonna be doomed in Addison.... reminds me of www.intense-racing.com and the ClubGP.com community!!
Old 01-13-2006, 01:35 PM
On The Tree

Originally Posted by red90cobra
Incorrect. The original owners and later owner did not live in DFW, but were never "silent".
Old 01-13-2006, 02:15 PM
BP
TECH Enthusiast

I remember hearing Sean do a talk show on WBAP years ago, man have times changed.
Old 01-13-2006, 02:20 PM
Launching!

I'm sure glad I decided to let RPM tune my car and not Sean. Sorry to hear about everyone's problems, but hopefully everyone will get back what belongs to them!
Old 01-13-2006, 02:36 PM
TECH Regular

Angry

Originally Posted by Forteen3GT
ok... he had a shop by Jotech in Garland.... then left there.. went to SpeedTek to work for a while... then openned the shop in balch springs right??

sounds like his future endeavors are gonna be doomed in Addison.... reminds me of www.intense-racing.com and the ClubGP.com community!!

Actually, after Speedtek, Sean with a partner opened MMT in Royse City for about a year, and then that fell thru and Chuck of HPE started HPE of Dallas in the MMT shop for 2 months with Sean until that fell apart...3 months later Sean started Fastech with new partners back in August 2004...now Fastech's closed.

So, Sean's shops go like this.
Old Fastech...Speedtek...MMT...HPE of Dallas...Fastech

It sucks for the guy's cars who got towed, even though Sean had said he would have all the cars in the shop done by January 1.

Sean or his partner should have let everyone know what was going on before the cars would get towed.

I know Sean since the old Fastech days in 2000 and this is pretty bad.

Last edited by Cobraeater; 01-13-2006 at 02:42 PM.
Old 01-13-2006, 02:44 PM
TECH Junkie

Sounds like Sean is gonna get some calls from some Lawyers pretty soon.
Old 01-13-2006, 02:47 PM
Staging Lane

Originally Posted by Brandy
I remember hearing Sean do a talk show on WBAP years ago, man have times changed.
Thats awesome what show was it? Sorry for the off-topic.
Old 01-13-2006, 02:56 PM
Launching!

Too bad for those of you who paid for a "lifetime" tune, seems like sean is always jumping from business to business to business.
Old 01-13-2006, 03:24 PM
Staging Lane

Well it looks like I don't get any free updates on my Hp Tuners. This is the 2nd tune I have paid for in a 1 1/2 for the car. Both tuners no longer in buisness if this is true...

Quick Reply: Fastech closed???