Fastech closed???

Search this Thread

Old 01-13-2006, 11:10 PM
TECH Addict

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

theres a sign on the doors at fastech doesn't know what it says just drove by on the way to work. i'll take a closer look tomarrow
Old 01-13-2006, 11:49 PM
Teching In

Originally Posted by mitchntx
But do you remember Dynotech? Before it was in Garland?

I learned a long time ago that friends shouldn't do business with friends. Friends (on both sides) expect too much of the other.
Dynotech was in Garland TX? What happened? Shoot me a PM if its a sensitive subject.
Is Dynotech the same as DTE, ***non-sponsor.com***

Last edited by CRAGER; 01-14-2006 at 01:53 AM.
Old 01-14-2006, 12:34 AM
TECH Senior Member

LOL @ Sean

Guys I feel so bad for you all I wish there was more we could do for you all.
Old 01-14-2006, 01:48 AM
TECH Fanatic

Originally Posted by kumar75150
can anyone pm me the landlords number?

i have thousands of dollars in parts either at fastech or somewhere; i need to make sure it doesnt get thrown out or anything
Man i hope that was not your vette the land lord was talking about. He said that one vette the part were just trown inside and pushed out. There was another car a Formula. The landlord told me it seemed that the car was getting a rebuild and i guess they didnt finish. So they decided to just throw the block on the passanger seat and all of the other parts in the back. Really Kumar i hope that was not your car they were talking about.
Old 01-14-2006, 04:41 AM
TECH Fanatic

Speechless.
Old 01-14-2006, 07:23 AM
10 Second Club

Originally Posted by CT Morgan
Technically, unless the deal changed in the last ownership change, Sean was just an employee. The owner of the S-corp, Fastech, could be sued though.
S-Corp out of Las Vegas/Nevada probably.... you will never know who to sue!!
Old 01-14-2006, 07:27 AM
10 Second Club

Originally Posted by Reckless
Kumar, the landlord is Rick McCommas (not sure about the spelling).....his personal office is on the other side of the street down about 2 blocks from Fastech.

Rick McCommas is a real nice guy... he runs cars out at Devils Bowl in Mesquite... he was last years Modifieds Winner... he even beat those damn Dunn boys! Hellova driver!!

Rick should be easy to deal with.
Old 01-14-2006, 08:17 AM
Staging Lane

Totally speechless
Old 01-14-2006, 09:05 AM
TECH Resident

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Originally Posted by MAXIMO
Man i hope that was not your vette the land lord was talking about. He said that one vette the part were just trown inside and pushed out. There was another car a Formula. The landlord told me it seemed that the car was getting a rebuild and i guess they didnt finish. So they decided to just throw the block on the passanger seat and all of the other parts in the back. Really Kumar i hope that was not your car they were talking about.
His was the orange Z06. I know he got his car last weekend. The parts are another story.
Old 01-14-2006, 11:39 AM
TECH Senior Member

Originally Posted by jargan04
His was the orange Z06. I know he got his car last weekend. The parts are another story.
Thats a heck of a sad story too.
Old 01-14-2006, 11:42 AM
TECH Addict

No good going to come out of any of this.
Old 01-14-2006, 11:48 AM
TECH Resident

Originally Posted by Brandon
Thats a heck of a sad story too.
Yep. After all the money he has spent with Sean too. He basicly funded Fastech. Kumar got screwed big time. Do you work for SQR, I know his car is there now.
Old 01-14-2006, 12:53 PM
TECH Fanatic

Yep. After all the money he has spent with Sean too. He basicly funded Fastech. Kumar got screwed big time. Do you work for SQR, I know his car is there now.
I know his car was up there along time. And looking at what he had done to it. Damn i know he did get screwed well there is alot of people that got screwed on this move Im one of many.
Old 01-14-2006, 12:55 PM
TECH Resident

Originally Posted by MAXIMO
I know his car was up there along time. And looking at what he had done to it. Damn i know he did get screwed well there is alot of people that got screwed on this move Im one of many.
I lost $150 from my partial tune, since I now have to go somewhere else and pay $400 instead of $250. Everyone else lost a lot more then I did. Looks like I will have to go to LG or RPM for a tune after I do my cam.
Old 01-14-2006, 01:54 PM
10 Second Club

Originally Posted by ZERO
this is the second time i've been screwed with having my car tuned. first it was with AMS and now fastech. now that i think about it, doesn't feel like fastech even tuned my car. damn, its getting harder to find a tuner without being burned. yeah, so much for the "lifetime tune".
I agree with you 100%. Why can't DFW shops stay in business when you find someone you are happy with. Otherwise we are all screwed and end up paying $250 here and there for 1-2 mods when the main tune is already there. BTW, SQR, Daniel, I am still waiting for your response! I like call-backs and responses pretty quick too, but I am sure you are busy like everyone else!!
Old 01-14-2006, 01:58 PM
TECH Fanatic

Looks like I will have to go to LG or RPM for a tune after I do my cam.
Stay away from LG. RPM will be your best bet from where you live. SQR if you want to drive although I have never used them Daniel seems like a stand-up guy..
Old 01-14-2006, 02:00 PM
10 Second Club

Originally Posted by trtturbo

Its going to suck explaining to customers that I took there and told the tune was guaranteed, that they are out of luck.
Billy, that is why you should be a tuner yourself so everyone will know how bad *** you are! And I would tell a million people in a heartbeat to go to you because you do the work RIGHT! You know how to treat people and put every nut and bolt back in its place - PERFECTLY. Now, who else does that around here?
Old 01-14-2006, 02:04 PM
TECH Fanatic

Originally Posted by fasttagurl
Billy, that is why you should be a tuner yourself so everyone will know how bad *** you are! And I would tell a million people in a heartbeat to go to you because you do the work RIGHT! You know how to treat people and put every nut and bolt back in its place - PERFECTLY. Now, who else does that around here?
Fastech remember..
Old 01-14-2006, 02:15 PM
10 Second Club

Originally Posted by mellowyellow
Fastech remember..
Hey man, come on. Do not start. Sean was great at what he did, it was the owner and all his employees that did a crappy job. Same thing happened to AMS, then they fizzled out. RPM is great I am sure, but they never made an effort with me to find the perfect combo on my tune. (Just 1 try.) I believe that customer service is working on someone's car until it runs bad *** or the owner is VERY happy with it, or at least trying to make an effort to get there. I did not see a good level of service with them.
Old 01-14-2006, 02:43 PM
TECH Fanatic

Originally Posted by fasttagurl
Hey man, come on. Do not start. Sean was great at what he did, it was the owner and all his employees that did a crappy job. Same thing happened to AMS, then they fizzled out. RPM is great I am sure, but they never made an effort with me to find the perfect combo on my tune. (Just 1 try.) I believe that customer service is working on someone's car until it runs bad *** or the owner is VERY happy with it, or at least trying to make an effort to get there. I did not see a good level of service with them.
I'm not starting it was just a joke.
I guess RPM just did'nt like you..J/K I know for a fact they would take care of your tuning problems for you after all you did pay for it.

M

Quick Reply: Fastech closed???