Anyone catch Pinks last night?

Search this Thread

Old 03-18-2006 | 07:57 PM
On The Tree

it would be much better if they just did heads up, if i went there and raced a far lesser car and lost due to given links to him what does that prove? they say they want the best possible race, and that the show is supposed to settle the argument of who's car is faster. Well they should do some screening to make sure that the cars are closer to equal.. hell gives me an idea, ill buy a 88 civic throw a dual stage on it, call out a new z06, sand bag first run, spray 2nd run and spray bigger 3rd run and take home a new z06......i think the show is a good idea but it needs alot of work to make it a good show... btw that was a funny *** episode
Old 03-18-2006 | 10:58 PM
TECH Resident

Originally Posted by ProjectDuStU
it would be much better if they just did heads up, if i went there and raced a far lesser car and lost due to given links to him what does that prove? they say they want the best possible race, and that the show is supposed to settle the argument of who's car is faster. Well they should do some screening to make sure that the cars are closer to equal.. hell gives me an idea, ill buy a 88 civic throw a dual stage on it, call out a new z06, sand bag first run, spray 2nd run and spray bigger 3rd run and take home a new z06......i think the show is a good idea but it needs alot of work to make it a good show... btw that was a funny *** episode

LOL

:goestobycivicandemailspinks:
Old 03-19-2006 | 02:20 PM
BP
TECH Enthusiast

Originally Posted by Bizzzatch350
They said ATI sent them a good trans, but they car needed a lot bigger cooler and like you said, less time on the T-brake.
I really didn't see why they even needed the brake to beat that Honda. I mean sure for a bracket car or a serious heads up race by all means use it but when you're hammering his *** by 12 car lengths and there isn't a timeslip just footbrake it. Then again my car used to 60ft 1.4s with a footbrake and a bottle